Adam Milligan WE NEED TO BRING JAKE BACK TO SPN!!!!

ForsakenMoon19 posted on Feb 13, 2011 at 06:42PM
Seriously guys I think we need to create awareness to Adam's situation!! I know most of you dislike him, can't figure out why, but you have to admit watching the Winchesters go about their day without mentioning their little brother roasting in the pit is unacceptable and harsh!! Not to mention it completely obliterates their code of "family first"!! Please I need support on this:) AS true Jake fans here and of SPN I ask you to please help me and others raise awareness to this situation. I don't think its right that the Sera Gamble and the writers ignore this problem any longer. Half of this season is over and still the only time Adam is mentioned is "Caged Heat" but after that NOTHING!!! So please if you believe this character deserves to thrive in the show longer or at least needs closure, help us speak out!!:)
save

Adam Milligan 7 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bilkan said…
laugh
93 done!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita stephanie26 said…
laugh
Yeah, I know and it's exicting!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita catsrkool said…
smile
KEEP ADAM!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ForsakenMoon19 said…
big smile
^dont worry Sera assured us of his return yay!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita friendsfan101 said…
big smile
^ OMG he's coming back?!? Where did you find this?!?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ForsakenMoon19 said…
Look up the imdb for the latest SPN episode he's credited there!!!! And this has been said serveral times but check out that video interview that was posted here!!! Sera Gamble reveals everything....well not EVERYTHING but u'll see!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lerbzoemaxx said…
Hopefully, he will come back. I was also intrigued when I heard Sera said he'd probably come back. I mean, come on... Adam doesn't deserve to stay in hell and he absolutely deserve to have a better ending. Not just die and rot in hell. Adam needs to be back! :D
adan_13 commented…
I agree with wewe and we are going through season 13 and I hope that in season 13 Adan I would like to return as a villain !! And that fence all the hunters and start a war against them and winchester the zaidi that no one in the world deserves justice au vain revenge !! Is an innocent who is burning in hell what was his crime ?? Wanting to see his mother back not trust two strangers zaidi than in angels kwa god anyone believes in the angels but being in heaven. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita