Amuto Fanclub My Amuto-dream

martemora15 posted on Dec 07, 2009 at 06:44AM
Please don't hate me or anything, it's just that I had the sweetest Amuto-dream last night...

Okay: You know when it's so cold that your boggers freze, and you feel like laiyng down to cry/die? Yea... That's how cold it was. Amu had been at Tadase's place, but for some reason they started fighting and broke up. Amu, who was heartbroken, ran out the door and home as fast as only a brokenhearted twelveyearlod is able to, but in the hurry she forgot her jacket. This is something that goes unnoticed for a little while, then she gets colder by the second. Against all expectations, she actually manages to get home, but her family is out, and she doesn't have a key. At this point she leans against the door, shaking.

Out on the street, just by the gate of her house, a sertain person is walking slowly. He turns his head to gaze upon her house, and sees her. For a moment he is frozen in shock, but then he hurries over to her. She openes her eyes when he checks her temterature, and mumbles 'Ikuto' He sits down beside her, shaking his head and saying something about sertain skills to get lock out when it's this cold. He offer Amu to rest on his lap, as a joke, beliving she'll just frown at him or something, but she doesn't. By the time she lays her head against his chest, he can't do anything but smile. And despite the frezing cold, he wraps his GINORMOUS jacket around them both.

This is what she was wearing:
 Please don't hate me au anything, it's just that I had the sweetest Amuto-dream last night... Okay

Amuto Fanclub 6 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ILOVEIKUTO said…
sunny
ummmmm is that a dream or just a day dream
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita martemora15 said…
big smile
I dreamt it, woke up smiling^-^

The main reason for posting it here, was that I didn't want to forget it XD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita schnoodle11 said…
heart
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
THAT MADE ME ALL WARM INSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita -Amu-chan- said…
heart
soooo cute!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lubasakura said…
heart
such a sweet dream. It soooooooo cute <3 <3 <3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita a11-swift said…
awwwwwwwwww