Harpaw8 posted on Mar 20, 2012 at 02:38PM
Here is a role play in the world in Angel beats
You may be an O.C or a character from the show

no rules

Angel Beats! 1040 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1040

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MaddieChan said…
Name - Hikari
Appearance - Standard SSS Uniform
Affiliation - SSS Leader,old memeber of GMO.
Friends - Akira,Shun,Pauline,Rigo,Shusuke
Background - When she was little,her mom got shot by strange men breaking in there house. She was soon taken to an Orphanage since nobody could take care of her. She was adopted by a pretty women,but this women abused her. Hikari couldn't take being abused, and she stabbed herself in the head with a knife,causing instant death.

Facts -
-Hikari can get upset easily
-She likes music,and always played piano when she was a little girl.
-She always had an unknown sickness that people ignored
-She doesn't like to talk about her past,but reveals it only to her true friends.
-She's a tsundere
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 Name - Hikari Appearance - Standard SSS Uniform Affiliation - SSS Leader,old memeber of GMO. Frien
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Harpaw8 said…
(lets start then)

Pauline walks through the hall way of the school. Even though it was night she kept walking.
Hikari was looking information on Angel's abilities.She was awake.She then heard a crash sound.Pauline fell into a trap.
Pauline: "shit..." She muttered. "What the hell just happened?" She sat up in a hole.

??? Passed by. Noticing pauline she held back laughter. "Looks like you got yourself into ANOTHER pradicament."
Pauline: "shut up!"
Hikari went into the hallway where Pauline was.
Pauline looked up at Hikari. "Hello. May i have some help?"
Hikari stood.."Are you an angel though..?"Hikari said in a quiet voice.
Pauline: "no...im human..." She said.

Sabrina akwardly walked away...
"Okay...."Hikari said. She pressed a button on her uniform.Pauline was free from the trap."Is this your first time in the afterlife?"Hikari asked.
Pauline: "yes. Very odd place...." She watches sabrina race away
"Mm..you can join the SSS then..!!"Hikari said happily.
"Um...the.....SSS?" she said confused.
"Rebels against god.."Hikari said."We defeat angel and need to make her obliterated. "Hikari said,
Pauline thinks for a second. "Alright, I think Sabrina would like this a lot. She is a....." she suddenly stopped her self, remembering the words she spoke weeks ago. -do not tell ANYONE my identity-
"A what..."Hikari said acting suspicious. ?
"A...um...her parents were killed by angels." she lied. "So....she....doesn't like angels."
"Oh..."Hikari said, remembering her past."You can just go to your dorm and come back to the meeting room..The password is "No Tenshi Allowed22" ..Hikari walked away."Watch out for angel.."Hikari said.
Pauline just nodded deciding to look for Sabrina. "That was the worst lie I ever came up with....at least it worked..."
Hikari was walking through the hallway.A glow was at the other side."Guard Skill..Hand Sonic"a voice said."Crap..."Hikari said, taking her gun out of her pocket.She shot some bullets, when Angel dodged the bullets like they were nothing.
Sabrina stood close behind Hikari holding a small pipe looking straight at Angel. She was unnoticed by Hikari but Angel could see her clear as day
"I can't believe you.."Hikari said to Angel, shooting bullets.Angel didn't respond, still dodging bullets.Hikari fell down.."Hikarii!!!!"??? yelled.He shot lots of bullets, holding Hikari's hand.Hikari was useless at this point, she fainted..
Sabrina raced forward a huge scythe in hand she aimed to cut her head off. "I can not stand for scum like you in MY WORLD!"
smile
"Come on ! Hikari..."Shun said.."Thanks for scaring off Angel..I'm Shun!! Hikari is pretty weak, I'm taking her to the doctor..Shun said.
Sabrina: "There are no doctors here..."
"Oh, I mean she just needs rest,."Shun said.
"Oh, alright." she nodded.
Shun ran with Hikari in his hands..
Sabrina ran along with them
Shun put Hikari in a couch kn the SSS room.
Sanrina stood beside her. "She will be fine. Right?"
Thats when pauline walked in. "Hey sabrina."
"She will be fine..hopefully"Shun said. Hikari was laying there."You can't even die here,you can get obliterated/dissapear.."Shun said looking at Hikari.."So,are you joining the SSS??"Shun asked to Sabrina and Pauline.
Sabrina: "sure...jus if it doesnt interfear with my job..."
Pauline just nodded in agreement."sure."
"Great!"Shun said.Hikari soon woke up0."Shun, where is angel!!"HIkari yelled."Your so weak, Hikari.."Shun said as he sighed.
Sabrina: "Just rest Hikari, Angel is not around, I will make sure though." she races out the door.
Pauline watches her go with a sigh
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita IamKyon said…
Name- Akira Minamoto
Appearance- Standard SSS Uniform
Background- He was being raised in very good and wealthy family. But one day, his elder sister got molested and killed by some thugs. Thugs escape from prison due to lack of evidence. His mother died in that shock and his father got admitted in hospital. His life became hard. He had to work at various places as his father had to loose job and He had to pay his hospital bills and his own education. After some months, he also looses his father. After some time of depression, he decides to become a Judge and help people to win against criminals. But before the day of entrance exam of University, he gets involved in accident and dies in hospital after some days.
Personality- His personality became twisted due to his past. He is short tempered and can be nice as well as arrogant but is a loving and caring person. He has been in afterlife world before everybody started coming. He gets emotionally attached to any living being too easily.

- He is not interested in joining SSS though he wears its uniform.
- He is staying here just to ask Kami-sama why he creates bad personalities in such nice world and punishes innocent people.
- He gets emotionally attached to anyone easily so he tries to stay away from SSS members to avoid it and wants to leave this world as soon as he meets Kami-sama.
 Name- Akira Minamoto Appearance- Standard SSS Uniform Background- He was being raised in very good
Akira walks in school building hearing some voices from Principal's office. He walks there and starts eavesdropping and hears everything.
"Another students? Are they going to disappear soon, those idiots?" He murmured to himself.
Thats when sabrina rushed by him at lightning speed toward the quad outside. "so much work to do...im not a fan of this position myself though..."
"Hey you, stop! What's your name?" Akira yelled as a girl passed by him at very fast pace.
"What the hell! She should have stopped! " Akira said in pissed tone.
Hikari was asleep."I need to check on Sabrina..She seems strong but she only joined a bit ago."Shun said.He went outside and saw Sabrina running and Akira yelling.
Sabrina reached outside and stopped. "well...i finally got it." she took out a small doctument. She ran to the edge of the school.
Akira turned around and faced Shun. "What happened here? Who got attacked by Angel this time?" He asked with a worried tone.
Sabrina reached the edge and atarted flipping through a book. "cant...find....the page.....im looking for...."
"Uhm..This girl named Hikari, the founder of SSS.She is alright, though...Maybe..Shes just sleeping now."Shun said.
"Oh! I think we should check on that girl who went running just now! She seemed weird to me!" Akira said and started running towards the way she went.
Sabrina noticed Akari coming. She saw the wall next to her and she threw something at the wall and she walked right into it and dissapeared.
Pauline ran over to where she was. "you are not going witho...," she tried to go through but ended up running into the wall and falling over.
(Btw, who is going to play Angel? Can I if anyone don't want to?)
"Hey, are you okay?" Akira ran towards the girl who fell down while running into wall.
"How stupid can SSS be?" He sighed.
(@Harpaw8- Btw, Its Akira, not Akari.)
Shun made a face at Akira, "We arent stupid!! (You can play angel!!)
Pauline: "oh...i just joined...sabrina joined i guess...even though she has more importaint buisness elsewhere...usually i can fo through the wall too...unless she REALLY doesnt want me to. Like when she is going....somewhere special..."