Angel Angel EPISODE: SANCTUARY

victoria30 posted on May 21, 2014 at 07:45PM
Okay so last night I watched Sanctuary, the episode where Angel was trying to reform Faith and keep her safe from harm while the Watchers Council, Buffy and Wolfram and Hart assassins are all trying to get to her as well. Buffy and Angel have a heated discussion and tense moments where eventually they realize that what they had and the lives they lead now are different and each of them have changed. I love the last scene of this episode where Angel tells Buffy to just go because she doesn't know him anymore and that she should just get the hell on and enjoy her perfect man(of course I'm paraphrasing a bit, but you get the gist). I seriously wanted to slap Buffy for being so snotty and rubbing Angel's face in the fact that she found happiness knowing damn well that he never will and can't. It wasn't fair to him and she got what she deserved in this episode, I know that there are a lot of Bangel fans out there, but this is just one persons' opinion so let me know what you guys thought of this episode. SHOUT OUT!!
 Okay so last night I watched Sanctuary, the episode where Angel was trying to reform Faith and keep
save

Angel No majibu