Angel And wewe are where? (Rewatching au Watching Angel)

ArabellaElfie posted on Jul 12, 2009 at 04:38AM
Hi everybody!

With the 'Angel Event' on it's way I know we are breaking for people to get back into the broody sort of mode or experience the brooding for the first time. This is mainly to track progress and make you feel guilty for not watching more ;F I know that Coop, Cat and I are in rewatch mode and that Claire is starting it for the first time. So, where are you. Are you event ready? Share your progress!

Angel 36 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ArabellaElfie said…
Just passed Disharmony in season two
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Cinders said…
I went through a rewatching boom back in February, after I purchased the full series set for my birthday (at 69 bucks, might I add-- a steal!)

Anyways, it's now July and I'm still stuck on "Shells"-- It's just too painful! The only reason I saw "A Hole in the World" was because my friend watched it with me, so when you catch up to season five, let me know and maybe I'll finally get past "Shells".
I'll bug you to watch when I get up to Shells Cinders.

I'm making progress! I'm on Season Three, episode 2, That Vision Thing. I spent my entire day doing Angel (sure, that's funny but Vampire stamina is something to be talked about) and now have True Blood and then Entourage and I just popped on and saw that I have an email I NEED to read and respond to and I still have to do some sort of cast tonight.

I shan't be sleeping. I am considering making my hair red again. I've been blond for a long time, I might do that tonight....
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AgentCoop said…
I'm on Season 1, just about to start Disc 4. Next episode is Expecting, which is a decent one, but I don't care for the two that follow. So I'm procrastinating. Not dyeing my hair, though. ;)

Are we talking Willow red or fire-engine red? :)
Expecting is pretty good, if only for the Cordy, Angel, Wes scene at the end.

I'm a Willowy redhead down to my midback! It's still drying a bit but it's done.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spikes_girl said…
Waiting on the first couple discs from the library, then I'll be watching Judgement!
Lullaby is next for me! About midseason three. We have Holtz! He could be the best villian in the verse...
Finished Birthday! I'm onto disc four of season three.

Making of the progress.
The discs finally came from the library, I got the first three of season 2. I got them around 5 this afternoon and so far have watched Judgement, Are You Now Are Have You Ever Been?, and First Impressions. So I'll be watching Untouched next :)
Just finished with Darla, The Shroud of Rahmon coming up next!
Darla is such a great one. I love seeing Spike bumping into the group.

One of my favorite stakings in The Shroud of Rahmon.
I just finished Redefinition, I'll be watching Blood Money whenever the next disc comes (either Monday or Tuesday).
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Be-Be said…
sick
Can you be "Addicted" to a show (series) ? I don't own any of the DVD's, but I'm on about the 14th go-around with the series on TNT-T.V. Do I need help or what ?
No worries Be-Be. You're just as sane as I am.
*whoo-hoo, Harry Potter reference there, get it HP fans, get it??* :D
I just finished Over The Rainbow I'm in the middle of Through the Looking Glass, I stopped just to pop onto the pop quickly and update my place on here.
I've finished season 2!
big smile
Wow, I need an update! I just finished Lullaby, I watched 5 episode tonight *proud of self*
Also, hey, I'm like the only one actually keeping up on this forum! *snaps fingers in faces* I want to know where everybody else is!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I just finished Couplet, Loyalty coming up next!
crying
Just watched Sleep Tight, cried like a baby when Holtz took Connor! :(
heart
Watch Cat soar!
laugh
Just started watching The Price at this moment... I love Groo.

"Angel. You and I have fought side by side on more than one occasion. Fellow warriors, shoulder to shoulder. By now, my counsel must assuredly hold weight, so I beseech you to heed my words."

"Okay."

"Pomegranate Mist is the wrong color for this room."

"What?"

How far are you Katie? Or have you finished?
big smile
:D Well I just pressed play, and I have to finish the conversation :P

Fred: "We were just thinking - well, actually, I was thinking and Groo agreed - that, well, since you have to repaint the room anyway, maybe you'd like a change. Y'know, for a change."

Angel: "Groo agreed?"

Cordy: "Don't mock. He actually has good color sense."

Groo: "Sunburst Splendor is a hue more worthy of a champion. Or, or... perhaps this unique one called... Pur-pleh."

Angel: "Purple. Yet you have no problems pronouncing "pomegranate."

Groo: "It was my mother's name."
sad
Now I'm on A New World.... *tear* Connor just told Angel that he's not Connor, he's Steven.
hmmm
Um, see that post waaaaaaaaay at the top from a month ago? Yeah. I'm kinda still there...

*skulks away*
I'm watching Supersymmetry right now. Fred&Wesley :) And.... UGH NO NO NO NO NO CONNOR&CORDELIA... NOOOOOOOOOOOO *wails*
Now I'm watching Spin The Bottle. Wesley Wyndam-Pryce ♥
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Cinders said…
I'm in DC and left my DVDs at home... but I'm still on Shells. Can't bring myself to watch it.
I finished Apocalypse, Nowish and am now starting Habeas Corpses. I love the days where I can just watch one episode after another :)
I finished the first three discs of season 4 in one day. New record for me I think. Awaiting disc 4, 5, and 6 from the library.
Finished disc 4 a while ago, 5 and 6 just came. I've just finished bawling for Darla and Connor in Inside Out, now I'm starting Shiny Happy People.
I really don't get why so many people hate the Jasmine story line. The arc over the few episodes she's in is fantastic and original. The whole thing is brilliant :) Some of my favorite ending season episodes ever.
I completely agree. Season 4 is my favorite season. The whole thing is brilliant from beginning to end.
Finished with season 4! Now I won't have to wait for the discs, because I own season 5 :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ladolcevita said…
Okay, I just finished A Hole In The World (Oh My God! Fred!) And I'm looking for Shells online
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ladolcevita said…
FIN!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita joolzac5 said…
I've just finished Season 3.. just about to start season 4.. loving the whole Angel/Cordy attraction, but fear my bubble is about to be burst... Oh and I first watched this series here in Australia like 10 years ago, and just bought the whole series for myself along with BTVS (which I just finished watching recently)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LovingLucy said…
I've seen it all several times. However, right now I'm watching Season Five "Why We Fight".
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita this-is-my-name said…
^ Why we fight? Meh, not the best episode. And it's right after "You're Welcome", which is a hard act to follow- and that's saying a lot, seeing as I don't even like Cangel.

Redefinition. Oh yes.