cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 wewe can be a undertaker au a deadman name deadman info:what wewe did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

anime 5028 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1901-1950 of 5028

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cyrus498 said…
veince:dies* anthony:NOOOO!! wait how olds my little girl and again NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!*goes on the floor crying(how come you not on chat?seems he acually died of a broken heart...*music goes on*
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Arekkusu III:she is almost 16 now but her and fay thinks your dead and fay thot that you didn't love her any more and molly thot it was her falt that you don't want her or her mom any more witch the way you acted tord them i don't blame them
anthony:punches arekkusu*im going to see my daughter and my w-i-f-e!*goes to fay*WHAT THE HELL HAS BEEN GOING ON WHILE I WAS GONE*looks super pissed*(this is how anthony looks now)
 anthony:punches arekkusu*im going to see my daughter and my w-i-f-e!*goes to fay*WHAT THE HELL HAS BE
surprise
Fay:*quickly puts clothes back on* oh no Anthony i i thought you was dead i seen you get killed *tears up* and little Molly thought you didn't love us anymore
anthony:wait...WHAT THE HELL YOU HAD YOUR CLOTHES OFF FOR*gets sourronded by blue flames*DAM YOU ALL!!!*gets canine like teeth *whatever..*begins to leave*tell my daughter i said hi
sad
Molly:i'm right here daddy *carying phoenix in her arms* so daddy i thought you didn't want meor mommy i was there you told mommy to go ............ herself cos you didn't love her or me any more *puts her friend on a chair then sat on the floor and starts crying*
anthony:i was haveing a really bad day ANYWAYS FAY WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO GO FU*K SOME DUDE EVEN IF YOU THINK IM DEAD OR NOT!! and*hugs molly*you know i would never stop loveing you sweetie...
crying
veince:sits on the edge of a cliff*....all i was liveing for was for meoko and toshi...*closes eyes*...should i give up....*stands up*would they really care if i died? i wish i could talk to them about this..but i would just cry seeing them again....IF ANYONES AROUND PLEASE TALK TO ME!!!*crys*
Fay:i cried when you was killed cos i still loved you and my brother did everything he could to comfort me then he said i had to move on for our little girl's sake she needed a father
molly:yeah daddy mommy was lonely
anthony:so you date my mortal enemy* laughs*THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!*rants*i guess you most have lost your love for me and i put a camera in your room HOW DARE YOU SAY HIS THING IS BIGGER THAN MINE!!!!*turns red*this wang made-wait how many kids do you have now??? veince:...............IF NO ONE RESPONDS I JUMP!!
Arekkusu III:don't give up you still have a chance if Anthony will even have at his kid after what you did to him but still you do have a chance with her
veince:shut up..i want to kill myself because of you and its your fault!!*crys*...i think i going to junp*walks to the very edge of the cliff
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita anifanfreak said…
(Ill create my Character in a little bit...)
hmmm
Arekkusu III:dude please don't it's not worth it you need to move on like fay did after you in away killed her husband
veince:ITS NOT MY FAULT HE SAID HE NEEDED TIME AWAY!! AND IT IS WORTH IT!! i stayed alive 15 years out usein sheer willpower FROM YOU FATHER TRYING TO POSSESS ME!!...i stayed alive for them...and now my reason for liveing is gone too!*goes farther onto the edge*WHAT DAM REASON DO I HAVE!!!
hmmm
Arekkusu III:well molly would be something to live for if given the chance she'd be the type you'd want
rainy
veince:......*jumps off the cliff*....satan you wanted me...here i am*a ring flys out from his coat as he falls* anthony:walks behind arekkusu*.....he always said his life would be completed when he marrys meoko..*picks up the ring*......should we save him?
Arekkusu III:watch this *turns into articuno then flies down doing a nose dive and waited till he was right beside him then pooled up and him land on his back and in psychic* got you
Molly:*flies up beside arekkusu* hello *looks at Anthony* dad what's going on?
veince:NO LET ME GO!!..my life is worthless...i have nothing to live for..anthony your the only freind i had..*hands him a gun*please shoot me...*crys*.....YOU TOOK IT ALL AWAY GODDAMIT!!*hads a blade come out of the tip of his shoe as he kicks arekkusu in the stomache* anthony:oh deary well arekkusu over here stole the love of his life and he wants to die..or kill arekkusu..*hugs molley*oh daddys missed you so much
hmmm
Molly:*looks up at a.k* mommy always told me to fallow what i know is right *flies back up to them* not all is lost i will take her place
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smartone123 said…
meoko:has sorrow in her eyes"sorry venice wish you well though....."

toshi:"anthoney....."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Liquidz-Flamez said…
Pheonix: *eyes shoot open and he stood up* What the hell.......what the hell!!!? *his flames exploded and turned a dark red*

Sagi:*slips on his clothes. He walked straight up to Anthony and punched him in the face* So.....you've been alive this whole time........and you left them.....*his eyes turned black* You bastard........we're going to end this now.....

(Hahah!! Cyrus! its good to have you back buddy! :P)
hmmm
Arekkusu III: *lets out a screech and in psychic* I'm not going to let you kill yourself what kind of a friend would i be?
Molly:*eyes glow red at the site of arekkusu's ice blue blood and lets out a dmoick screech herself*
fay:*sits there wishing her brother was there*
Zack:so you going to name the kid or not?
(i am never going in a car again unless im driveing!!!! and its good to be back)veince:FREIND?!!?LIKEID BE FREINDS WITH YOU!!*cuts himself and throws his blood into arekkusu's mouth*my blood is like a deadly toxicn anthony:Acually i was sealed in a sword but!*jumps onto of sagi and lands on sagi's head*i wonder...STOMP...*starts biteing sagi*YOU TASTE LIKE SHIT!!!*washes his mouth out with freebreez*OMG GET ME SOME MOUTH WASH!!!*runs aroung*HE TASTE SO GROSSS!!!!!!*passes out from how grooss sagi was* veince:*takes the blood out*acually...i wont kill you..it would make meoko sad...*goes to the edge of the cliff again*all i wanted was to make her happy all i would be is just a nusance...that is why i will jump...
Sagi: *stands up* your going to be sealed under my damn foot!! *he stomps Anthony's head and crushes it. He looks over at Fay* Its funny how you could switch sides so fast.....pfft, i shoudnt of trusted you....c'mon Pheonix....... *he jumped off the dragons back and flew into the air.*
Pheonix:*looks at Molly with sad blue eyes, but an pissed off red flame* See ya..... *he follows sagi*
angry
anthony:WOAH FUCK NO!!!*takes molly*NU UH SHES MY DAUGHTER!!!*kicks pheonix away*
Pheonix: What? I was just saying bye....*he floated in front of anthony and his eyes turned red* But if its like that!! *he grabbed Anthony's face and scorched it until his eyes melted out.* Eat on that fucker!!! *he flew off after Sagi*

(And pheonix is about one year older than molly by the way :P)
anthony:I SWEAR TO GO IM GOING TO DUMP HOLY WATER ON YOU!!*throws a cup of holy water on pheonix*BAM IM A EXORCIST BITCH!!!*starts reciteing bible lines while he regenrates*
Pheonix:Im not a demon you idiot.....*he sits down in mid air, deciding not to go anywhere* And what the hell are you? certainly not an exorcist, you leave your daughter and make up some lame ass lie, then make them believe that you died, then come back like, what, 4 years later trying to take them back? Your such an asshole, not even a real man to waste my time with, your daughter is tougher than you'd ever be......peace dude *he disappears*
angry
anthony:appears infront of pheonix*thats a lie....i left for a reason THEY WOULD HAVE FOLLOWED ME AND GOTTEN HURT IF I TOLD THEM*stabs pheonix*well your not human thats for sure
Pheonix:*looks at his stab wound and the weapon anthony stabs him with breaks* You suck, as a father you should beable to protect them......after Sagi died Fay cried for months, and where were you? Acting like a damn idiot somewhere, Molly called Sagi her father more than she ever called you anything, Sagi is a better father than you by a long shot, and he's actually nice. And hell no im not human so are you gonna stalk me about it? Pfft, pitiful you..... *he disappears again*
rainy
anthony:reappears again*BY THE POWER OF THE LORD I SHALL WEAKEN THIS MONSTER!!*a huge golden beam shoots out at pheonix*I WAS FIGHTING OFF HELL WITCH WAS GETTING MORE THAN READY TO MAKE THE EARTH GO BOOM..GODS HAND!!*punches pheonix in the stomache with the power of god thrown in the punch*belivie im a exorcist now?
Pheonix: *was above him and watched the one that anthony punch turn to flames* No, and even if you were you would be a pore pitiful excust for one, and all you do is go around trying to kill stuff, and you cant even kill a freakin kid. You suck......so you are going to stalk me right? You freakin perv, kid rapist.....and that also makes you a fag, and look who your callin a monster, heh, god can recognize a monster when he see's one.....stupid bastard, your the real monster, well then again, since your such an asshole that makes you a exorcist wanna be. *disappears again*
veince:teleports infront of pheonix*WOAH WOAH...WOAH!! DID HE JUST SAY HE IS A EXORCIST!! no i am he is just the weapon he leechs off of my power WEAPON RETURN!!!*anthony in his flameing sword form appears in veinces hands*so pheonix i think it is want to battle ive been itching for one and no im not a old man like the sword im only 23
Pheonix:Now see, how come you cant be more like him *he points at veince but was talking to anthony* That guy anthony is a lame prick son of a bitch.......freakin fake exorcist.....
veince:i only told him he was one so he would calm his pussy down i would rather get a new sword bu-YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT!!*throws anthony into the wall and picks up excalibuer*now this is a real sword so whattya say pheonix want to see whos power is stronger..*excalibuer looks like a bladed cross srounded by light *
Meoko:"Sagi don't jump"helds her new boy in her arms hair much lOnger but looked way weaker and thinner"why would I want you to die thatd make me sad...."

Toshi:goes to the noise"what's up?"sees the brawl"I missed out!"pouts
blush
(srry ment vEince not Sagi)
veince:your dieng...arent you*looks sad*OH AND TOSHI IT HASNT STARTED YET!!*put excalibur in his sheath*(time to show what veince looks like now!!)
 veince:your dieng...arent you*looks sad*OH AND TOSHI IT HASNT STARTED YET!!*put excalibur in his shea
Meoko:looks away"the universe hasn't desided which one of us to get rid of yet who has the strongest cling to life...."coughs rattles her body and has to sit on the ground
sad
Fay:*quickly turned into moltres and flies after him and in psychic* i didn't change sides i was telling him that i moved on i was telling that it was over i would't do anything to hurt you
Molly:*falls to her knees and screams with a mix of a dmoick bird like screech* s-some one h-help me PHOENIX!!!!!!!
veince:.......it isnt the universe that has the descion on who is to live it is god who has that power and which ever one of you two who has done better things lives......*thinks*im guessing im alot diffrent then i was four years ago huh?i acually make sense now...
Molly:*puts her hands on the ground then puts them in a fist taking some of the dirt with it then she breathes hevaly*
Fay:*in psychic* please don't leave *cries te tears of lava*

Arekkusu III:dear *turns back human and flies down to her* what are you doing here you need to go back home this place isn't safe for a baby or you
Zack:i tried to tell her
veince:SHUT UP ITS FINE!!!!*throws a cup of holy water on arekkusu*YOUR REALATED TO SATAN YOU DEMON YOU MY ENEMY!!!!*puts up excailbur and has them transform into two pistols*im not going to let you turn meoko into a hell spawn!!!
Arekkusu III:ahhhh *winced as his skin berns but his ice wings still stood* your hevingi mmmmm your also a bone head if you think that or a bullet is going to kill me cos it can't i'm not like all the other Satans i'm more stronger and it makes my dark side immuned to holy water sadly to be honest i don't want to be Satan but i can't control who i am i can't control Destiny and i wouldn't turn my wife into something she wouldn't be
veince:*puts the guns away*if i even chatch a glimpse of meoko becomeing involved with the devil you will pay..*smokes*....so arekkusu howd you meet meoko over here*hugely inhales as he hears the wife part*..sniff... i have to go...somewere for a-hey arekkusu can i borrow some rope
angry
Arekkusu III:do..... i look.... like I'd cary rope *looks at Molly* h-her father's powers is kicking in it might be a good idea if you go and let Anthony help her or you do it yourself even thow she wants phoenix
Molly:*screams again*
veince:what do i do give her a smooch or something?!?!?!I DONT KNOW HOW TO CALM DOWN GIRLS..*glares at arekkusu*you killed my only chance of learning how to be better with them..so...how do i calm the chick do-you know what!*gives molly a big hug*please calm down anthony:finds a clock that could reset time to when he wants*should i reset it to when i first went to deadman?so i could refix the horrible mistakes i made
hmmm
Arekkusu III:she is in pain cos of her father's powers kicking in you know her father's powers better then she or i would it seams it kicked in as soon as she seen my ice colored blood
Molly:*tries to get as close to him as she could and grips his shoulder* h-help m-me p-please it-it h-hurts
veince:holds a cross next to molly and starts chanteing in a diffrent laugage*AS TO PURGE THE POWERS OF THE DEMONIC ONE!!!*makes mollys pain go away*do you feel better deary?...and yes her father was a demon he doesnt even know it...they didnt make me the highest level of exorcist-a paladin for nothing you know