cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 wewe can be a undertaker au a deadman name deadman info:what wewe did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

anime 5028 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2901-2950 of 5028

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smartone123 said…
Luna:"shiro!"
Meoko:"who are you??"glares
Kania:sees Shane"ah yes here"gives him the bag and walks off
Shane:"this is meoko"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Liquidz-Flamez said…
Leo waved slightly. "Hello, im Leo."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cyrus498 said…
shiro:what i dont know what they are..veince:my names veince whats yours..*anime hearts in his eyes* crow:err...veince is acting pretty akward....
Meoko:"oh hey"to Leo

Shane:"to warn you she's MPD so if she act out of line it's cause she's etheir a slut,mother figure,bloodlust killing machine or frightened child"

Meoko:smacks Shane"go on tell him more secrets you and kanji are horriable abet your leader!"

Shane:"oh and she's one of the worlds strongest gang leaders"

Luna:pokes her boob"u have them too"
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
veince:i dont care if she kills me or not really....*gives meoko a big hug*I JUST LOVE HER ALREADY!!!! crow:animesweatdrop*urr.....ill just keep drinkin.... silver:is in kanias cell*what are you doing kania?
Ace caught Crow's beer before it hit him in the head. "Jeez, you should pay attention." he throws the bottle at veince's head.\

Leo nodded. "Thats cool" he put his hands behind his head. "Well its nice to meet you Meoko....you seem like a interesting person."
Kania:"oh just putting my uniform away"isnt even suprised
Meoko:T:<snaps fingers"Shane!off!"
Shane:comes over and prys Venice off"sorry she's not big on touching unless your some in the gang and close to her or family she actually likes"
Meoko:"same if you ever wanta join my gang call me"
veince:VEINCE KICK!!!!!!!*kicks shane in the face sending him flying*how dare you touch me!
Shane:dodges venices kick"sorry leaders orders"sounds apologetic
veince:bitch.........*punchs shane in the eye*next time youll face my blood not my hands
Shane:Avoids punch easy
Meoko:"he's right Venice I dont let strangers touch me"
Shane:is at meokos side like a guard
Meoko:"where's idiot kanji?"
Shane:"idk"
veince:starting to get irrataed*so anyways when do these personality swings happen?
blush
Meoko:"oh sometimes randomly and sometimes during my situations;toshi on dangerous situations,Carla in cute moments or shocking situations,shveslania in sexy or hot weather and Lana in motherly moments"
veince:i see*is smokeing inside the room*....so shane are yo going to be in the carnival corpse?*smiles*and do you want to know the special prize you get if you lose? tamaki:*looking through cameras*welll well we have the little meoko here....ill be sure to put here in the next carnival corpse with veince....*smiles*he can use mulitpul branches of sin...
Meoko:"oh I thought I was the only one I've got 4 different ones too"yawns "this should be fun"
Shane:"we know all about this place so don't worry"
veince:i have about 6 diffrent.... tamaki:ehh screw it lets start the carnival corpse now!!!*calls for veince and meoko to be sent to carnival corpse* veince;this is gonna be fun..
Leo scratched the back of his head and stood up from his sitting position. "Uhh." he looks at Meoko, then Shane. "I.....gotta go....." he started walking away. He put his hands in his pockets.
Shane:"good bye"
Meoko:stands waits for the bell
(oh you can kill me or severly wound me just because I wanta keep her around and in one peice
voice:rings bell*BEGIN!!! veince:makes slashes all over his finger tips*lyre wire!!*makes sevral spider web like blood strings trapping meoko in one spot*how should i do this..*looks at meokos body*should i just k.o you..r should i do stuff..crow:is laughing from the side lines* veince:screw this!!*hits meoko on the top of the head hard*
Meoko:before he can hit her blasts his face with her sin andhe goes flying then break out of the bonds"I may not look it but I'm stronger then you think"cracks knuck"you better pray to fucking god toshi stays sudmitsive"
veince:stands up*i dont belive in any "gods"there is....now anyways....*cuts his arms*i dont fight women much but when it comes to it!!*shots a spike made of blood at meoko that explodes and turns into a ton of little ones*i hope i dont kill this chick...
Meoko:counters them a few nip her arms and they grow cannons blasts vEince square center then unused blood returns into her body"somebody taught me that"
veince:passes out* voice:WE HAVE A WINNER!!! tamaki:WHAT THE FUCK!!!!*kicks over a chair*HE LOST?!!?!?!?*puts the worst punishments for loseing up*
Meoko:"ah crap poor guy I feel bad"screeches head goes over"good job for lasting so long"pats his cheek and gets up walks off to Shane and now kenji
veince:at the operating table* operating lady:lets see.....hmmm....OHHH we go a lucky one we take out your eyes and switch them!!! veince:whle its happening*AARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! crow:OH *****pukes* silver:kania what are you doing?*sitting in kania's room*
Meoko:"ouch"winces
Shane:"ohhh"winces abit too
Kanji:".....sick"
Kania:"sitting on bed"sits there
veince:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRG­GGG­HHH­HHH­HH!­!!!­!!!­!!*­blo­od spills everywere* carnival corpse lady:HAHAHAHAHA!!!*laughing* crow:throwing up* silver:hugging kania*dont leave the room again without me kayyy
Kania:"why so?"

Meoko:"poor dude...."
Shane:"how about you.."
Meoko:"no I will not do that voluntarily.."
Shane:"ok leader"
veince:can barley walk back to his celll*SHIT WERE AM I GOING I CANT SEE NEARLY SHIT!!! silver:because i love you..*keeps hugging kania*
Meako:walks over and helps Him to his room"srry about the eye dude "
veince:yeah yeah what ever....*lays down on his bed*its all dark.....its like that room again....*shuderrs* silver:did you know that kania?
Kania:"why's that?aren't you only 13?"
Lana(meoko):"oh you poor thing I'll nurse you let me get the cloth to bath you"rushes into the bathroom
Shane:".....lanas here"
veince:uurrrmmmm bath me??? silver:and is that a problem?*gives kania a smooch on the cheek*why dont you ever say it back?...... veince:oh shit....okay i think ill just put some glasses on,,,*puts on blue glasses*AH SHIT I SEE MUCH BETTER....okay what are you doing lana?
Lana(meoko):"bath you to get all the blood off silly"goes over and starts to wash his facecleaning him up
Kania:"I'm sorry I don't feel that way I see you more like a little brother"smiles and pats his head kindly
(i got a new profile pic what do you guys think of it?)
veince:thank gosh your not giveing me a full bath.... silver:........*huddles in corner hugging his panda doll*pandas..... shiro:pokes lunas chest*What are those things?
 (i got a new profaili pic what do wewe guys think of it?) veince:thank gosh your not giveing me a full
(it's cute xD)
Luna:"their called breasts!"
Kania:"sorry.."
Sheveslania:"why no like full bath gives time for dirty fun"gets on the bed and puts knee on etheir side and sits on knees and hands smiles
Shane:goes over and takes her off"sorry she cant get into trouble if she doesn't return your affection when Shes meoko"
Shveslania:puts legs around shanes waist and holds on"can I play dirty with you no?"
veince:WAIT NONONO!!!*boob grabs shveslania*you can play with me! i could take a bath with you as well!*hands shane a note*sorry but i cant let her be whoreish with you* siver:isnt talking*..................*still hugging his panda doll* shiro:ohhhhh i see(aww thanks)
Shane:"as long as you don't care shell forget this all this,probelly do this to ther men and not do this with you in her other 3 personalities then what the hell"
Shveslania:"oh somebody is bad"smirks runs Hand up shirt"some needs a lessason"bends down and nibbles under his ear
Luna:"good!"smiles
Kania:goes over and kisses his head"go find a pretty girl your age ok"opens door and walks to the bar
(np CX)
silver:is already at the bar drinking vodka*oh hey kania when did you get here? veince:ohh yes i do*face is red*sooo after this want to take a bath together or do you want to just do it in a bath?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nidoqueen said…
Molly:I'm healing your growing wound i don't want to lose you *tears up*

Arekkusu:*holding the baby* uh dear he's wanting you
Fay:zandra long time no see
Zandra:i know cuz been awile how have you been
Fay:better now that I'm with sagi over there *points at sagi* we'll be getting married soon *looks at sagi* right hun? *smiles*
Zandra:i found someone myself *runs and presses up agensed him*
Fay:sweet *runs and hugs sagi*
(p.s we reset the entire rp and we have to stay on topic now...so youd best please update your info on deadman wonderland)
(Hu?)
Kania;takes bottle away"your too young silver"sighs gives bottle to bar owners
Meoko:"or here"licks his neck smirks
(we had a vote and we reset the rp to the orginal topic deadman wonderland is a anime so if you would prefer to be on topic with us....i think you should whatch it and if i am being or seeming rude i am quiet sorry)
(ya sorry wish you were here to talk it out)
(yes i wish that as well) silver:I DONT GIVE A DAM!!!*cuts his hands so spikes come out of the and kania cant touch the drink*you cant tell me what to do! veince:face turns red*u-uhh i think ill go with what ever floats your boat!
cool
Meoko:bites his bottom lip"well ok then"smirks and laughs alittle pulls his shirt over his head then puts a hand in his pants
Kania:sighs calls his father and tells him his sons drinking unhealthy amounts
sad
(Oh ok and yeah i have seen that anime till thay took it off the air)
Fay:hay let me out of here how can a prago women set a forest on fire? I'm serious *in her mind* i wish my husband was here
iitaly:WAIT WAIT WAIT what is he doing?!?! veince:in head*this just went over the line of backing out!!!*so uhhh are we gonna be doing the bottom on top thing or somethin else? anthony:was pinned up to the wall like he was being crucified*oh hey honey your home!! in my cell as welll hehehe!!! silver:keeps drinking and ends up drunk*g-go ahead and tell mr panda underwear I DONT GIVE A PANDA!!!*falls down* genkaku:well well well seems we have some scar chain children getting drunk now!! dont worry i shall save your souls*shoots silver in the leg with his giutar laser*
Meoko:"you choose" unbuckled his pants