Arthur and Gwen NEW SPOILER SEASON 5 !

nsk posted on Mar 22, 2012 at 11:50AM
Alexander Vlahos, is going to play Mordred in S5 ! source gealeos livejournal
( look at the pic of him )
it means that Mordred is now a young mature men !
so glad to hear that
but in the others hand some rumors started to flow around
is Arthur going to be killed in the end of season 5 then ?
season 5 is supposed to be the last and Mordred is now able to fight Arthur.

your thoughts ?
 Alexander Vlahos, is going to play Mordred in S5 ! chanzo gealeos livejournal ( look at the pic of hi

Arthur and Gwen 23 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Melisey said…
crying
They can't really kill Arthur after season 5? Can they? I can't even think about it. I still think Arthur is too young. And I think that his death will happen much later. He has so much to experience as the once and future King. I don't think Merlin should end with the end of the Arthurian Legend. I think when it ends it should let the story continue. With Arthur at the high peak of his greatness. But of course this may be wishful thinking on my part.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mrshafiz said…
hmmm
They don't have to kill Arthur, even tough this is may be the last season. Why can't they show how Camelot live in peace under the young king and his queen with the help/support from merlin. From the beginning of the season in the dialogue they always mention how Camelot will be with the great king (merlin/gwen/the dragon) so why must destroyed everything that they build in our mind.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kbrand5333 said…
THEY CANNOT KILL ARTHUR.

Seriously. The whole point of the show is that it's Arthur and Merlin BEFORE they were great. If they kill him off at the end of this season, it wouldn't make any sense. Not to mention the fact that it would seriously piss a lot of people off.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nsk said…
@melissa , it can happen sadly because , in theory , Arthur married Guinevere when he was old while he knew about merlin being a sorcerer
the show is the contrary : arthur marries gwen when he is young , not knowing merlin's secret
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita itsastart said…
He looks the part of Mordred. I do believe that Mordred's return does not signal the definite demise of Arthur and the show. We all know the legends, but this is about ratings and making money. Following on the best season of ratings yet in season 4, I think they are just keeping their options open until they see if the Beeb's renews and if the main cast will contract again. I am sure they will keep us all in suspense for as long as possible, but they will have to have covered themselves with potential ending storylines until all is decided.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita famfan said…
How far ahead are they skipping?

I don't think they are going to kill Arthur, he needs to find out about Merlin and become High King of Albion first.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lucerne28 said…
Sigh. I really hope that the return of Modred doesn't mean Arthur's death. Per legend Arthur dies during his middle age, does that mean they are going to fast forward to 20 some odd years at the end of series 5? My fervent hope is that the show ends on a high for Arthur, Gwen, Merlin and Camelot. I'm hoping that Modred is used so that Merlin is forced to reveal his powers to Arthur, and not for Arthur's demise. I would not be a happy fan if the show ends with Arthur's death. Have all 3 seasons on dvd, and current plan was to get series 4 once it is released here in the U.S. I think I will now wait for the end of the show before buying, and or requesting any more Merlin dvds as a gift. Keeping fingers crossed for the best, but fearing the worst.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EPaws said…
cool
No, they will not kill our Artie. Rather silly killing the fatted calf. No this just makes lots of potentials far more interesting. I rather like this development.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Niti19 said…
crying
I agree with all of you! He cannot die! Please don't include his death in the storyline.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HumbleQueen said…
angry
Well I sure hope not! Age and all that means nothing on this show, though, so we can't really take comfort in the fact that they are still young. Just as Julie said, in the legends Arthur was much older when he married Guinevere. Hopefully the most they'll do is end the series with the prospect of his death but not actually show the actual death.

Could be that since they've made big of the fact that Morgana is going to be even more wicked, which most of us can't imagine how, that they're going to team her up with Mordred and they'll be together in trying to stop Arthur. Hoping she won't have a mole this year and that she can have an out and out "companion" to work with. She's got to interact with someone and who knows how Athuisa going to fit into it all.

I'm interested in how they are going to work the relative age factor with him and Morgana and him and Merlin. Will they try to have him be a teenager?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nessarthur said…
wasn't morgana's hand old and wrinkly in the "vision" she has of the future with old merlin standing about her saying "is this really what you wanted morgana?" at the beginning of season 4?? so maybe they won't kill arthur as mordred being back gives that impression but, as we know TPTB like to make they're own twists!
smile
Oh I see Naima, but still I refuse to believe that they will go down that route. I feel that his journey just began and that it would be to early to kill the High King. I am clinging to that. :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RosalynCabenson said…
Me too, Melly, me too. I doubt they're going to kill him. I think I'd like that he's near death and awakes save in Avalon or something like that.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MISAforever said…
First of all, i don't like this new Mordred.. party because Asa is the Mordred for me.. And this one is too old. They haven't gone in the future that far!

And about Arthur dying all i can say is HELL NO!!! NO NO NO AND NO!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hapybeinginsane said…
worried
I don't think they can kill Arthur off in this season. The whole show has been about Arthur's build up to becoming the greatest king that Camelot has ever known, so surely it would defeat the point to kill him off after he has only reigned for 2 years?! I think that they are keeping their options open - having Mordred back will give them a good base for any furure seasons they may do. After all, they did say it depended on the response of the fans

If they do insist on killing him, they better show him as very very old after a long and happy life with Gwen.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita alimazimmer said…
I want these writers to change the course of the story. Reverse the ending . kill off Mordred and Morgana. Who says you can't change the stars of history..especially fictional history. I also want to see Arthur and Gwen having a family.
Yes why not let Mordred die in the end. This is their version of the Legend after all. I am not sure if I want Morgana to die. A part of me really wants to see her redeemed. I really loved her once. And I had hopes for her as an anti hero.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita chattawak said…
angelic
I'm not even going to dignify this rumor with any sort of comment or analysis.
He is not going to die.
Period.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lilyjane820 said…
laugh
actually i had read the prodecers interview couple days ago and i remember they discussion about the death of arthur and they going to make a twist about it. so i think there is nothing to worry about.if they really have to killed off arthur i only wish they kill gwen too because it will be so miserable for gwen to live alone in this world!! kill gwen and make their souls meet in Avalon LOL!im such a hopeless romantic!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mauss said…
worried
how come will modred now attack he must work hand in hand with morgana as the little dragon waked her up at the end of S4. it wont have a good ending it will be quite sad..... though it will have an original ending that a main character dies... and like some of you said arthur is still youn and in 1 season an amount of years wont fly like a second... secondly morgana hasnt finished her dream yet that emyrs (merlin) will kill her in a battle, i dont think so they will keep that dream hanging like that when its an important dream as it is morgana's death. in my opinion it will be a stupid idea if arthur dies or merlin, they are main characters. im dying to see season 5 now :D keeping our spirits high for it :D:D :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bradleycolin said…
I don't think there is going to be a big time jump. Yes, Mordred looks older but if you think about it, he has to be. The last time we saw him was at the end of Series 2. How many years has passed since then. Count. Two year jumps in between the series, and assuming each series takes place over a couple of months, we can't really have a 13 year old Mordred can we?

I really doubt they will kill Arthur off, because even the cast don't want that. In interviews, they always say that they want it to end when Arthur unites the lands of Albion and doesn't need Merlin anymore - Merlin's job is done. It would make sense for them to end it there as the show is called 'Merlin', not 'Arthur.' The show is essentially about Merlin's destiny, and Merlin's ends when Arthur unites the lands, whereas, needless to say, Arthur's continues much further than that.

Sorry about my long essay ^__^
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita truelove224 said…
sad
I am not a fan of jumping time to fast. What about the wedding night. And poor Merlin. He needs a true Love.And absolutely donot kill Arthur. That would be a bad bad mistake.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tns31091 said…
cool
i only care about merlin/gwen/arthur, screw everybody else.