CREDIT: evilbible.com

juu Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian


10 - wewe vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed kwa other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - wewe feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but wewe have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - wewe laugh at polytheists, but wewe have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when wewe hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but wewe don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - wewe laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but wewe have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - wewe are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but wewe find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded kwa Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - wewe believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince wewe otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence wewe need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - wewe define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. wewe consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And wewe think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - wewe actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.