Avatar: The Legend of Korra The Legend of Korra RP

Amai21 posted on May 02, 2012 at 02:56AM
Here is where people can make there own character and role-play about legend of Korra.

Here is the profile layout;
Name:
Bender?:(Don't fill in if you're a non-bender)
Personality:
Biography:
Appearance: (You can use an image if you want)

My Character:
Name: Amai Wakeshima
Bender?: Earth Bender
Personality: She is a very friendly teen. She is shy when it comes to people she doesn't know.
Likes: She loves to work at the tea shop, all animals, walking around the city, nice and caring people.
Dislikes: Rude people, Not being able to get outside, her parents not letting her be a pro bender.
Biography: She works at a tea shop in Republic city with her parents; that are running it. She gets shy sometimes when people she doesn't know come into the shop. She lives close to the tea shop so her parent scan keep an eye on it when they close. Her parents are very over protective and they won't let her be a pro bender; that she wants to be so bad.
Appearance:
 Here is where people can make there own character and role-play about legend of Korra. Here is the p
last edited on May 02, 2012 at 03:55AM

Avatar: The Legend of Korra 3 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shadirby said…
There is already one somewhere else...Feel free to join it though! link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Amai21 said…
I know; and I have joined a couple days ago. I just wanted to make my own Roleplay of LOK.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita blackpanther666 said…
I was wondering if you wrote longer posts in this RP and concentrated more on the quality of the story, rather than writing short posts that make barely any sense? The other one is great, but the story makes barely any sense at the moment and I can't write like that. What is your writing style?