Betty and Daniel Daniel/Betty Crossing that Line?!

BeSafe posted on Jan 22, 2009 at 02:41AM
Okay so I was thinking about this recently and when Daniel/Betty finally do 'cross the line' so to speak, from friendship into something more, how would you like to see it happen?!
save

Betty and Daniel 6 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita detty4ever said…
I haven't do much thinking about it cause I only care for them to cross that line already!!But now that you're mention it let me think...

Ok,maybe in Betty's apartment in the city...Daniel has never gone there by now...

Or maybe when Betty becomes an editor her self and stops working with Daniel all the time..
Daniel will understand how much he misses her..that she's not just an assistant and a friend for him but he had feelings for her all along...So he tries to find her to tell her but he can't.. he's disappointed and decides to go to that bridge where he told her that "you're beautiful than any model", to think...
So, he goes to that bridge and finds Betty there too...they look at each other..and without saying a word..(cause their eyes said everything..)They kiss...and it is the most passionette kiss that they have ever experienced!!!!!!
Wow, I just thought of that...
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BeSafe said…
smile
Hehe wow that is awesome I would so LOVE for it to happen that way...hmm sounds good maybe you should write a fanfiction, LOL!!!!

Anyway I like what you said, here is how I'd like them to cross the line (of course in the end I don't care HOW they cross the line as long as the DO cross the line)

So here is what is in my head...I'm thinking Betty has stopped working for Daniel and he is all sad about it, he doesn't know why but he keeps moping around thinking about her, he runs into his mom and she can tell something is wrong, she asks him about it and he tells her he is worried about Betty and scared that because she isn't his assistant anymore he is going to lose her, Claire of course is blunt and tells Daniel to just go tell her how he feels already, Daniel plays dumb pretending he just misses his friend, his mother tells him he will lose her to someone else who isn't afraid to tell her how wonderful she is if he doesn't take the leap, so frightened of losing her once and for all, he decides to take the leap and kisses Betty...:)
blush
Thank you!!!I'm very happy that you liked my idea!!!The truth is that I've read many Detty fanfics!!(from the bachelor and the butterfly community..)But writing one myself??I've never thought about it seriously!You should write one!You have great ideas!
I really liked that you used Claire in your idea!!I think she will definatly help Daniel to realise his feelings for Betty!!I just LOVE her character!She's a mother figure for Betty if we think that Betty has told her that when she grow up she want to be like her and also that Claire gave her, her favourite perfume (in "odour in the court"-of course before she knew that it will make her lose her mind..)and I think that she also gave her a pair of earings..if I'm not wrong..
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
LOL I love B&B community, soooo very much...are you a member there?! (I'm dettyfanatic!) okay so I LOVE the fanfics they have there, and LOL I have written 2 UB fanfics...:)
You should...and you are right she gave her earings for her date with Henry on her birthday that Charlie messed up and Gio helped out on...:)
kiss
I love B&B community too!But I'm not a member..I prefer to be just an observer there..dettyfanatic ah?I'm sure I've read things of yours!
Wow!You remember every little thing of the show!You're uglybetty fanatic!
big smile
LOL yep I am, I also have a really good memory which comes in handy...:)

But I've also seen it a bunch, that comes in handy too!!!!