Betty and Daniel Daniel/Betty Who Should Fall First?!

BeSafe posted on Jan 22, 2009 at 02:43AM
Okay so this was a pick question, and I was wondering what everybodies reasons were behind the pick they chose?! Why should Daniel be the one to fall for Betty first?! Or why should Betty be the first and fall for Daniel?!
What do you think?!

Betty and Daniel 11 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita detty4ever said…
heart
Daniel should be the one to fall first, cause to begin with I think that he's more ready for it!

I 've seen the way he looks at Betty and many of these times are definitely more than just friendly looks!!I see love in his eyes!

Also it would be very interesting to see his reactions when he realise his true feelings for her!!How will he handle it?Maybe he'll be scared at first..maybe he'll try to fight it (because they're friends and all..)
But when he'll understand that she takes his breath away and he can't do nothing about it I whant to see what will happen!!!I just can't wait!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita alienanne said…
smile
OMG!!! So I'm not crazy? I, too, sometimes see an odd look in Daniel's eyes every time he looks at Betty!! It IS LOVE!!

However, I'm quite hesitant on the part that Daniel's ready. He's still in the transition of transforming into the perfect guy to marry, but in the Detty sense, I think it scares him that it could be Betty. On the other hand, maybe, he's just waiting for Betty to grow up a little more. Both of them need to grow up more.

No, you're definitely NOT crazy!!Sometimes his eyes say more than his mouth...
I meant that Daniel is more ready than Betty..I agree with you they need to grow more...I also agree with the fact that Daniel feels scared with the idea that Betty is the one...But why??He finds her beautiful..smart...he cares for her..Maybe I'm quessing he doen't want to lose her as a friend..What do you think?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BeSafe said…
wink
Okay so nobody here is crazy...(hehe although coming from me I'm not sure it that is much relief to you...) Anyway I TOTALLY SEE the look you are talking about in Daniel's eyes sometimes when he looks at Betty, I think Daniel/Betty both have some more growing up to do before they can be together, but I definatly think that it is headed in that direction...:)

I think Daniel is scared Betty could be the one because, like you said detty4ever, she is his BEST FRIEND, he doesn't want to open up the possiblity even to himself that she could be more than that because he relies on her sooo much, so the thought of losing her is unfathomable to him...he doesn't even want to think about it!!!!
So I think that will also be a big step for him, when he finally allows himself to realize how he feels, I think it will be a big deal for him to work up the courage to act on his feelings, because he is so scared of losing her...:)

Oh by the way I say Daniel should make the first move!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita didi2009 said…
cake
Hi i think Daniel will fall for Betty!
heart
LOL YAY so far it looks like we are all on the Daniel falling first train, which I LOVE!!!!
big smile
Wow BeSafe!Are you writing the show or something?(LOL!)So, do you think that he has already feelings for Betty and he hasn't realised it?I hope he does!!Sometimes I'm almost sure...some others I think she's only a friend for him...
(Hehe..you're right it's not much relief...(lol!!!)cause we're all a little bit crazy!Crazy is good!It keeps us alive!
HAhahaha!! Exactly!!! We're all crazy for Detty!!!

You know guys, I watched a video in youtube about Detty, and someone commented about Daniel falling first for Betty and that's what would be the difference with the American version from all the other versions that Betty was the first one to fall in love.

Do you guys think that maybe this is what the producers meant that they would be changing the flow of the American version from the usual storyline?
big smile
LOL detty4ever, I WISH, we would have lots more cute Detty moments each week...:)

Personally I think Daniel is falling in love with Betty, I think at moments we can see that shining through and we can see that he can see that Betty is someone he could fall in love with, (if that makes sense) but I think he is still has a little bit of growing up to do before he is able to fully admit to himself what he is feeling...:)

OMG alienanne I VERY MUCH hope that you are right...:)
Thanx for making my day with that...:)
heart
Wah!! Yeah!!! I hope so, too!! XD
heart
Me too alienanne!!I hope you're right!!!That would be absolutely great!!!Can you tell me how can I find that Detty video myself?