Betty and Daniel Will Daniel and Molly get engaged?

alienanne posted on Jan 25, 2009 at 07:41AM
OK, so this is one of the worst things that I could come up with.

Honestly speaking, without my Detty fangirl biases, I could come to the conclusion that Daniel could really get serious with Molly.

Do you guys think that Daniel would even go too far by asking Molly to get married?? *ugh*

Betty and Daniel 8 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BeSafe said…
OMG YUCK, I don't even want to think about that...but we KNOW Daniel is proned to irrational/quick decisions, especially pertaining to love, I mean he asked Sophia to marry him in only 60 DAYS!!!! But I'm really hoping that doesn't happen...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita alienanne said…
mischievous
A friend told me recently that she didn't see Molly and Daniel as a couple, just people dating -which is a good thing. I hope they don't get too serious.

But yeah. Daniel is too impulsive at times it scares me!! ): Let's hope he doesn't see Molly as 'forever'. That would suck.

AND HAHAHAH!! OMG YUCK INDEED!!
LOL that's good, I don't see them as a couple either, but they kind of gross me out so...but I hate Daniel's impulsiveness, I'm just hoping the writers see how UNPOPULAR Molly is and get rid of her ASAP!
mischievous
Hhahaha!! That's a nice thought -that producers will notice that the ratings will drop if they don't kick out Molly soon (and if they don't give us more Dettyness!)!!! And yeah!! She's just really gross!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita detty4ever said…
cool
I dislike Molly myself!And if it wasn't for her I believe that Daniel would have gone to the hospital for Ignacio, instead of just sending flowers!But I don't know...it would be possible to see them planning to be engaged, but I'm sure that something will destroy these plans at the end!!I hope that Molly will leave the show as soon as possible!!!
Yep, so I'm thinking hopefully the writers get rid of her before UB's hiatus in March...because the thought of waiting that long and having to watch more episodes with her in it is yuck...if you have read the spoiler about a character than you know what I'm hoping happens!!!!
angry
I hate Molly. I think she's a hypocrite. How can Daniel fall for someone so FAKE? First off, Molly IS a fake because if she had the guts to break up with someone like Connor, someone who has been around for years for her, then I believe that Molly is a hundred-percent fake. What gives the viewers certainty that she won't fall for someone new when the opportunity arises? She can hurt Daniel. She's one of the best in the business. The kind teacher and innocent smile is just a costume. It's all pretend. I HOPE DANIEL SEES THIS TRUTH VERY SOON. She's even worst than Willie. At least Willie admits her true feelings now and then.

Sorry if I turned this forum into a Molly-hating thread. But she deserves it. The faker.

Don't get your hopes up, Molly. You won't get your happy ending with Daniel. :p
big smile
LOL no it's totally okay, by me anyway, I agree with you a million percent, she is soooooooo fake!!!! Thanx for speaking your mind!!!!