Betty and Daniel Newbie in the house but being a detty shabiki forever

DettyBFFLuvers1 posted on Mar 04, 2009 at 04:17PM
Hello everyone at Betty and Daniel, I am Ashley and I have direct to this by a follow writer at fanfiction.net and I have happy that join.

I have been Detty fan since season 1's eppy in and out that scene on the bridge with them that is when I always these two will have the chance and plus the fact in that in all the other verisons they get married and have kids.

Another reason why I love these two because of chemistry and the friendship they share which explains my username DettyBFFluvers1 I mean they such good firends and that how the purest of love beings. So no matter what even if they with other people right now I know they have their chance in the end. I Go for the end run and detty is ship will end together. :)

I will be happy to contribute this site with my art, fanfics, and videos I made for these two. you might know me you youtube and fanfic.net as englishstudent01 :)
So enjoy them :)

Thanks
Ashley

Betty and Daniel 7 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita amberRocks said…
Hi sweety!Welcome along!!!*hugs!*You will have a hell of a time here!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DettyBFFLuvers1 said…
Thank you
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita alienanne said…
heart
Oh my! You're really here!! Glad you joined the club!! Why don't we recruit more from Fanfiction.net, eh?? Thanks for joining!! We can never get enough Dettyers over here.

*hugs* Yay!! Another active member here, guys!! *evil laugh*

GO, Detty!! XD
heart
Thanks I am happy to join just posted some my art I hope you like this looks like a great place for detty fans as well :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BeSafe said…
big smile
OMG YAY its you!!!!!! I LOVE YOU...and I know you from Fanfiction.net, youtube, and B&B community!!!!

SUPER GLAD you decided to join us here :)

(I don't know if you remember me but on Fanfiction.net I'm TeeFly, and on B&B I'm dettyfanatic...:)

Anyway SUPER GLAD once again that you decided to join and we would LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH if you submitted some stuff, it is always great to see fellow Detty LOVERS!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita detty4ever said…
Hi!You're more thatn welcome here!!!!I don't know you from Fanfiction.net, but from what the others above say I'm sure that you are a super Detty fan!!!I agree 100% with you, it doesn't matter that they have other realtionships coz only by meetting other people they will see that the reason why they can't the real love out there is because they are meant to be together forever and ever!!!

PS:From what I've seen your art is fantastic!Thanks for posting!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Thanks for welcoming me and agree with me