Betty and Daniel PROVE YOU'RE A DETTY FAN!!!!

alienanne posted on Mar 06, 2009 at 02:34AM
Ok, this is exclusively for Detty fans. We need to make ourselves known.

I checked out the Getty spot with the pick:

WHO IS BETTER FOR BETTY?

Choices are: GIO, DANIEL, HENRY.

Because it's a Getty site, obviously, Gio wins. BUT DANIEL IS IN THE LIST. So here's what I challenge Detty fans. You don't need to comment once you've chosen your pick, but PICK DANIEL and show them that DANIEL WINS!!!

I know it's kinda mean, but something irks me that Daniel is second to Gio.

So if you're a DETTY FAN, VOTE here:

link

For some inspiration, the Getty site has a larger fan base than us... FOR NOW. We're not trying to pick a fight, but we're using our DETTY RIGHTS!!

SO HURRY AND VOTE FOR DANIEL.

LOVE DETTY, GO DETTY!!!

Betty and Daniel 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita detty4ever said…
Ok..well I don't know if it is such a good idea..coz for now they have more fans from us and if they do the same they will change everything that we have voted in the picks...Besides Gio is gone I don't care about him anymore!I think MATT is the threat now!Also as the time will pass we DETTY fans will prevail coz everyone will see that DANIEL and BETTY are meant to be!!!So I don't think that we need to do that...
PS:Don't take this wrong I'm a HUGE Detty fan and I understand your passion...maybe I'm the only one but i think that we don't need this we will win sooner or later!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita alienanne said…
Uhh yeah, I know. But like I said, you don't have to comment when you make your pic. Haha. But maybe we don't have to beat Gio, but at least make Daniel's rating a little bit higher? (:
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita detty4ever said…
Ok..I understand what you mean..!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BeSafe said…
big smile
LOL I voted for Daniel in that a LONG time ago...I wish I could vote twice though...:)
And its okay alienanne we (or me at least!) LOVE your DETTY SPIRIT, in fact you are getting the DETTY SPIRIT award this week, which I just made up, but you are definately getting it!!!!
:)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita alienanne said…
heart
Haha. Yeah. I saw you vote there. That's one of the things that motivated me. (: Seeing you still vote for Daniel in a Getty site, now that's the spirit!! Hahaha.

Thanks for the award though. Hahahah. XD