Betty and Daniel Would a Betty-Daniel makeout session light your fire??

detty4ever posted on Mar 27, 2009 at 10:35AM
Hi Detty fans!! So, I found this article in "PopWatch", in which Eric Mabius once again makes a comment about Daniel and Betty's relationship and if he believes that they should be together!!!!

At the and of this article the journalist asks the question: "WOULD A BETTY-DANIEL MAKEOUT SESSION LIGHT YOUR FIRE OR WOULD IT HAVE YOU RUNNING FOR YOUR REMOTE"?

I have already answer his question!! I think that all the Detty fans should say how much they beleive that Daniel and Betty are MEANT TO BE TOGETHER!!!

WE NEED TO BE HEARD!! THEY NEED TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE MANY DETTY FANS OUT THERE!!

So, if you want, YOU CAN COMMENT TOO!!! SAY HOW MUCH YOU LIKE DETTY!! WHO KNOWS? MAYBE THE WRITERS WILL SEE OUR ANSWERS!

Here is the link: link
 Hi Detty fans!! So, I found this makala in "PopWatch", in which Eric Mabius once again makes a comme

Betty and Daniel 2 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BeSafe said…
kiss
Heck yes it would so I will definately respond thanks for the post!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita detty4ever said…
smile
No problem!!

"But it would be delicious to see the ultimate ladies' man realize that the perfect woman for him was right in front of him all along. And she isn't a size zero."

This is my favourite quote from the article!That's exacty what I'm thinking!That it would be great for Daniel to realise that the love of his life was in front of him all this time!

But I have to say that Eric Mabius really irritates me when he keeps saying the phrase "jump our shark" and when he keeps referring to old tv shows like "Cheers", "Moonlighting"..etc

Seriously, he has said these things a million of times!!Each tv show is different, the fact that the audience lost its interest in them, when the protagonists hook up(as I suspect, cause I've never seen these series..)that doesn't mean that it will happen the same in "Ugly Betty" too!!!On the contrary, I believe that this is when the show will become more interesting!!!!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita