Betty and Daniel IT'S DETTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

detty4ever posted on Mar 30, 2010 at 03:13PM
Here's the description of the final episode:

“Hello Goodbye” – BETTY FINDS IT HARD TO TELL DANIEL IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT HER FUTURE. WHEN SHE DOES, HIS REACTION SURPRISES HER, BUT NOT CLAIRE. Justin and Bobby enthusiastically consider taking advantage of a softening real estate market by apartment-hunting in Manhattan, but Hilda’s resisting even the most amazing places. Amanda grapples with the death of her dog, Halston, and Marc wonders if he’ll ever have a successful relationship, on the series finale of “Ugly Betty".

OMG!!!!

Ok, so BETTY HAS HARD TIME TELLING DANIEL THE NEWS:
I'm guessing this is about her new job. And the fact that she has hard time telling him probably means that she has to leave from NY, that is, She'll be away from him!!!

HIS REACTION SUPRISES HER:
Now what can his reaction be..Hmmm..Well, I thik that he doesn't want her to leave!!! And we know why.. HE IS IN LOVE WITH HER!!!!! But will he profess it at that point?? I'm sure that HE'LL CONFESS HIS LOVE TO HER, but maybe a little later..

Now, I can'be sure what Betty's reaction will be after the love confession..She better not turn him down!Anyway just the fact that Daniel wants her, is amazing! Cause it proves that we weren't fantasizing things!

BUT NOT CLAIRE:

That part convinced me that he is in love with Betty!!! Cause Claire knows!! A mother always knows!! Of course, she's not suprised!!! We all rememeber her line in "Tornado Girl" HER NAME WOULDN'T BE BETTY, WOULD IT?"

Claire is our personal Detty shipper in the show!!! In "Level (7) With Me", after the supposedly kiss on the eyebrow (I still think it was on the lips) Claire had that big fat smile in her face! Plus she always treated Betty in a daughter-in-law-like-manner!!

Btw, Bradford wanted them together too!! His last words were about the two of them "Betty you're the only one who's been able to keep Daniel in his path!!!

I knew that the "pivotal character" was DANIEL!!! It was obvious!!!!

That's it folks!! THE DETTY IS COMING!!! What we wanted for like 4 years is finally becoming true! Well, better late than never! Right?
It seems that they did save the best for last, after all!!
 Here's the description of the final episode: “Hello Goodbye” – BETTY FINDS IT HARD TO TELL DAN
last edited on Mar 30, 2010 at 03:23PM

Betty and Daniel 9 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RpattzIsLove said…
heart
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE CLAIRE!!! Gosh, that woman is utterly marvelous!!! Of course, a mother always knows best!!!

Awwwww me is loving that fabulous description!!!
I wholeheartedly agree with EVERYTHING YOU'VE SAID!!! Mmm..what to add?!?!!

His reaction surprises her: Well, I'll definitively be expecting some DECLARATION of some kind!! And for God's sake, Betty don't ruin DETTY (how ironic would that be?!) & after composing yourself give him an answer in kind...and just kiss him already!!! If they want to hash out all the tinny details about him following her, or her staying or whatever, is fine by me, but if they end the series with only a kiss, is fine by me too!!!

Awwww, I'm sighing here, it's heavenly, they've heard us FINALLY and are willing to do something about it!!!

I don't have any words now other than: WONDERFUL!!

I'm going to grin & bear tonight's episode knowing that Gio is not staying in the long run....might be laughing at him too!!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Eiliskillerkat said…
EEEEP! i love claire! ive been detty since tornado girl, (i was getty first xD)

all through season 4 daniel has just really shown his relationship with betty, when he punched matt (LOVED IT!), dancing, the level 7 with me "kiss" which i do think was at the eyebrow otherwise betty wouldve fallen for him there and then xD LOL

oo and just general hugs, jealousy and moments, oh and when they got in that fight just loads of moments really :P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Eiliskillerkat said…
OH YEAH and i found this on the abc website under the description for the latest episode xD :

In her bridal speech, Hilda says, "That's love, right? When you know somebody better than they do and you would do anything in the world to protect them," and we know just what Daniel's thinking when he glances wistfully at Betty.

EVEN ABC ADMIT IT!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita aymrit said…
AAAAH cannnnt wait!!! i wanttt one kiss!!! itss the least we deserveeee after 4 yearsss! :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita alienanne said…
heart
Yes!! Said creator said he was going to test the waters of Detty love!! OMG I CANNOT WAIT!! XDD The waiting has paid off. xDD GO DETTY!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita delena_diaries said…
YES!! F.I.N.A.L.L.Y! The way Daniel looked at Betty when Hilda made a wedding toast speech about "...when you know someone better than they know themselves..."But I think Betty is going to turn him down...by the look of the sneak peeks and I don't think I'll be okay with that. It will hurt. ‘Cause that is why I watch Ugly Betty, when my friends said it was a fucked up show, I stood by it...waiting patiently for the Daniel and Betty romance.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita detty4ever said…
big smile
We all have been waiting patiently for the Detty, even when many people where like "It's never gonna happen!" WELL, THEY WERE WRONG!!

At that point WE ALL WANT THE SAME THING: A DANIEL/BETTY KISS!!!!

And can you imagine after their kiss Daniel to be like: That was our first kiss!" and Betty to reply: "Well, actually..it was our SECOND kiss! YOU DIDN'T KISS ON THE EYEBROW!!!!"
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita k678 said…
heart
I can't not want to see this Show It is going to be the best one ever made.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jmpm said…
Hi to alll the beautiful UB fans out there!!! If we want the UB movie to become a dream come true we most do this: Write a letter to abc, someone from audience relations gave it to me.
Ugly Betty
5300 Melrose Ave
Hollywood, CA 90038Or u could call 818-460-7477 and leave a phone message. This is huge and Betty dosnt only h…ave fans in US but mostly all over the world. We are the only ones who can make these real. Fans are in charge, but we need all of your comments and all of your opinions, and let abc hear what we think and have to say.Theres one more thing we should make a video in our native laguage and in english, saying why we love UB and your thoughts about the movie and send it to Jojobarbiestyle@gmail.com one of my UB BFF!!!Come on UB fan lets do this!!!!! YES WE CAN!!!!!! : )