Big Brother UK HOW CAN ANYONE LIKE REX??????????????????????????????/

berly posted on Aug 30, 2008 at 11:10AM
All he ever dose is bully the other housemates, evan the ones he calls friends, he minipulates them and twists everything. His always making the other housemates feel depressed including/especially Nicoal who his supossed to love (she really should leave him, she dosn't deserve to be treated like that). He always has to have his own way and gets into a strop if he dosen't, He calls Mo gready but his as bad if not worse- he was always the one who had to have all the ever changing prize envelops and then theres the situation over the ciders every week and he always has to have power over everything.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE'S HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!SARAH TO WIN!!!
last edited on Aug 30, 2008 at 11:11AM

Big Brother UK 2 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita heroesfan4eva said…
I love Rex! Nicole was brat, he should leave her. I hope he comes top 3.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita berly said…
Nicole was only like she was because of Rex, he would never leave her in peace and always had to know what she was doing, he also was always asking her what was wrong so even if she was fine it would make her feel as if she had something to feel upset about (I know this happens from exsperience). and he had to always make argumens about stupid small things like that she had never notised he had a outy button. I'm not saying Nicole was perfect but I'm shore she would seem alot nicer if she was away from Rex.