Big Time Rush Is BTR really for guys?

totaldramacale posted on Jan 12, 2011 at 06:52PM
Well, I think it is good for guys. The guys are probably more interested in the show than the music, but I like both. Some guys do like listening to boy bands, right?
last edited on Jan 12, 2011 at 10:47PM

Big Time Rush 9 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 18wanda said…
I don't see why not. Comedy is for young and old, tall and small, and for both genders.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita WithAChildHeart said…
wink
A picture says more than thousand words, don't you think?
 A picture says zaidi than thousand words, don't wewe think?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita totaldramacale said…
yeah ur rite
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BTR-Forever said…
smile
BTR is for everyone , but boys don't really like them that much , so i say yes and no for they are just for gurls !!
The show is likely to have more male fans than the band itself, because the humour of the show is directed to anybody. And, no, there's nothing wrong about boys listening to boy bands. Hey, when the music is good why should you not support it?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tellymaster said…
Of course it can. My little brother loves BTR and we watch it all the time together.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
And, this not a comparsion (they are from different periods of time it's unfair to compare them to BTR) but as far as I'm concerned The Jackson Five were a 'boy band' as well + they were sucessful all over the world and not only among girls.
You shouldn't support it when you're a guy and you're listening to anything that has "baby" in it or listening to a love song
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Anyway, if they ever come 2 Chicago, let me know