Blair & Chuck C/B mashabiki foramu Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8101-8150 of 10019

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita laurik2007 said…
Omg Cint right Peru, I totally forgot! How was it?

And I haven't been feeling very well since then.. I think I'm gonna have to see a doctor. That sucks!

Awww hope you feel better

And some of this new people seem sooo.. I don't know how to explain it.. their thoughts seem so childish.

I know, I mean I fanned them but I don't talk to them, but happy to see the spot is alive and kikin'

I haven't been here in like a year, I'm almost ashamed! haha

On fanpop? wow, a long time, I can't go a week without it, lol I need help

I'm always on tumblr to see what's new with my favorite shows, but no account
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cintia_cs said…
Oh I hope you get better soon honey!

Thanks!! :') Me too! ;P

what part of Peru did you visit? :)

Lima, Huaraz, Ica and Cusco. I was in Ica just a few days before the earthquake :/

I'm following you now :)

I'll follow you back :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita angiii7 said…
On fanpop? wow, a long time, I can't go a week without it, lol I need help

LOL nooooo! In this forum hahahhhaa

I'm always on tumblr to see what's new with my favorite shows, but no account

You should totally have one, is epic <33 hehe
smile
You should totally have one, is epic <33 hehe

I made one this summer but it didn't appeal to me, or I didn't knew how to use it, anyways I have enough grieve with fanpop, one is enough

LOL nooooo! In this forum hahahhhaa

so what other forums are you on ,

The DE one is still active sometimes

Speaking of DE, It will soon pass the CB one...thoughts?
How was it?

It was great!! The landscape is so beautiful there.. Machu Picchu is breathtaking!! The only problem was that my brother's friend is a bitch that couldn't stop complaining. Nothing was good enough for her :/

Awww hope you feel better

Thanks!! :')
worried
Lima, Huaraz, Ica and Cusco. I was in Ica just a few days before the earthquake

wow , was it bad?
Speaking of DE, It will soon pass the CB one...thoughts?

Me doesn't like that! ;P DE fans are annoying! Except for us, ofc :P

Btw, I need to catch up on my shows!! I think I'm gonna start with TVD :) And with SPN, cause I wanna see the episode with Charisma and James :D
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
wow , was it bad?

Sort of. It made a lot of damage, but it seems like there were no fatal victims. Thank God!!
laugh
Me doesn't like that! ;P DE fans are annoying! Except for us, ofc

rofl! agree, they are childish not the CB ones :))
where are you with Tvd, season 3 premiere?
Me doesn't like that! ;P DE fans are annoying! Except for us, ofc

True, I don't even go to the DE spot now, some fans are too annoying.

Lima, Huaraz, Ica and Cusco. I was in Ica just a few days before the earthquake

that's awesome! I've always wanted to visit Cusco and I probably will soon because I'm from Chile and it's pretty close :D
About the earthquake... that must have been scary, I'm kinda of used to them but I still hate them!

I made one this summer but it didn't appeal to me, or I didn't knew how to use it, anyways I have enough grieve with fanpop, one is enough

Lol yeah, I'm addicted to both, it's not healthy.

so what other forums are you on ,

The leyton lovers thread, it's pure epicness :D
where are you with Tvd, season 3 premiere?

Oh no.. I only have 3 episodes to watch. I was caught up on all my shows before I left. :)

I loved this place!! <33
 [i]where are wewe with Tvd, season 3 premiere? [/i] Oh no.. I only have 3 episodes to watch. I was ca
Looks beautiful ! :)
that's awesome! I've always wanted to visit Cusco and I probably will soon because I'm from Chile and it's pretty close :D

I'm from Brazil, so I'm close too.. hehe. Still, it took me 26 years to go to Machu Picchu :P I don't have any of my pics in Cusco here, I'm so anxious to see them! I need to get them with my brother..
wow the pic is awesome:)

Yeah the DE spot is crazy, can't keep track of:(
awwwwww Brazil <3 I was in Florianopolis a few years ago, it's beautiful :)

Yeah the DE spot is crazy, can't keep track of:(

Me neither :( and they're my bloody OTP!
mischievous
Me neither :( and they're my bloody OTP!

Join the Club:)
I was in Florianopolis a few years ago, it's beautiful :)

I don't like Florianópolis.. heheh. But it's the capital of my state. My hometown is just 2 hours away. They are rival cities ;)
 [i]I was in Florianopolis a few years ago, it's beautiful :)[/i] I don't like Florianópolis.. heheh
I gave up the DE spot a looong time ago. Every minute there's a new pick that's either a repeat or damn stupid :/
Rival cities, wow!
Where are you from ?
true!

and they're always like this: "PICKKK ONEZ, WITHC DO YU LIKE MORE, STELENA OOR DELNA??!!?!?!??!?![COMMENT PLEAZZZZZZZ]"

ahahahhaha
Rival cities? wow , I don't think I have a rival city og mine

I gave up the DE spot a looong time ago. Every minute there's a new pick that's either a repeat or damn stupid

Preach!

So what other tv shows did you start watching this season ?
Where are you from?

I'm from Joinville, which is in the Northeast of the state. And now I live in Concórdia, which is a reaaally small town in the middle west.. lol
Ohhh cool! I love every single place in Brazil, I'd really love to live there :D

I gotta go now guys! It was nice talking to you! Bye :)
I don't think I have a rival city og mine

Hahaha.. it's a really stupid thing. They say we envy them because they're the capital of the state.. lol. The thing is this is the only state where the capital is not the largest city.. that would be my hometown. That's the cause of all the arguments..

So what other tv shows did you start watching this season ?

That I started this season, only Ringer. Btw, when I was in Lima, I saw a billboard advertising it. It was soo cool! :D
Bye Angi!! <3
Oh I see, as long as they don't come to trash your city it's ok :)))

I quite Ringer after episode 3, as much as I love SMG She wasn't enough to make me keep watching:(
My newest are Revenge and American Horror Story, thus my icon

Bye Angi
Hahaha.. I think the last episode I watched was 1x05.. I thought it was getting better, now I just have to wait and see. But I expected more, too. LOL! And you are the one that kept telling me I should watch it.. hehe.

I've heard about American Horror Story, but I don't know much about it. I take it you're liking it?
heart
And you are the one that kept telling me I should watch it.. hehe.

ikr? Maybe my expectations were so high...i was disappointed :( maybe when I will have more time I'll catch up on it

I've heard about American Horror Story, but I don't know much about it. I take it you're liking it?

Yep, obsessed is the word your looking for:) but if your not that into horror movies, it's actually refreshing ,a new type of show,, dark , interesting characters and urban legends, and some real stuff that actually happened...for eg. the Columbine Highschool Shootout ...it's very interesting and you are always like wtf happened, kinda like Lost

Sorry when I'm this excited about something I start ranting , it aired only 5 episodes thus far...oh and I crated the club, we will soon reach 100 fans:)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
It sounds really interesting.. maybe if I quit Ringer too, I'll give it a try ;) I just went to epguides and saw Connie Britton and Dylan McDermott are on it. That's good, familiar faces.. hehe :)

I'm gonna go now and watch some TVD. I'm excited!! :D
Bye!! TTYL! <3
kiss
awesome!
Ok Cint, keep watching it's getting good:)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MutantRainbow37 said…
Aloha:)
big smile
Hey Girl:) still here?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HauntingViolet said…
Hi :)
hmmm
Anyone??
Cint, still here?
I'm here now, if you still are.. lol
kiss
Yeah ...hey long time no talk on the forum:)
How's everything?
How's ahs treating you :)
Yeah, it's been a month.. I could swear it hadn't been that long..lol.

Everything's great! Just one more week of work and then I have a three week break. I'm counting the days :D
What about you?

Damn.. I just got addicted and the season is ending already. I can't wait to the next episode..
big smile
Awesome 3 weeks!! planning a trip or something ?

Me? same old same old...addicted to Ahs and re-watching CB scenes.. the limo scene and the car crash got to me :((

Damn.. I just got addicted and the season is ending already. I can't wait to the next episode

I share those feelings...even I knew not to trust Ryan Murphy but who knew that it was that good..and you know how I love horror movies...

No, this time I'll just go back home to my parents' house and rest and hang around with my family and whichever friends that haven't gone to the beach enjoy the summer.. hehe.

Haha.. yeah, horror movies are awesome, but with a tv show is harder to keep it good.. I hope they can do it in the long run.
Anyway, for now I'm reaaally loving it!! Sooo wanna see what's gonna happen when the babies come. *shudders*
rainy
gone to the beach enjoy the summer.. hehe.

Gah...I'm so sad:(( it's so cold here...hate it!!!

Birth and Afterbith are the titles and in the next one Vi is gonna find out what Tate did...I'm so scared for them :((

As for season 2,,there's no word yet..So afraid they are gonna change the cast

Do you think a happy ending is in order for these two?
Wanna trade places?? I miss the cold terribly. And all the insects are driving me crazy already.. and the summer hasn't even started. :/

Oh, yeah, considering the title of next episode I assume it's labor time.. haha. I didn't know she was gonna find out in the next episode.. that's gonna be interesting, I wanna see her reaction. I mean, I can't imagine how anyone would feel in this situation. It's just so gross.. lol. He's a kid.. and he's dating her (dead) daughter. It's just so creepy.. lol.
Hmmm.. I don't think there's gonna be any happy ending in this show.. not in the conventional sense anyway.

And as I said, I think changing the cast is stupid. People fell in love with the show for its characters, if they change it's not gonna be the same show at all. I can't imagine watching AHS without Tate :/
Wanna trade places??

Yeah I do :))

I can't imagine how anyone would feel in this situation. It's just so gross.. lol.

It's all so fucked up!! not only his dead and a psycho but he had sex with her mother...omg I can only imagine:(
after this thing I almost lost hope for them but Tate is so in love with her and did so many things for her...I could not love them :)

I can't imagine watching AHS without Tate

Same, isn't my icon speaking to you :))

On a side note, just watched again The Notebook and same as last time I was bawling my eyes out...what is wrong with me??? Have you seen it?

rainy
btw the DE spot is gonna pass us soon...even though I adore DE somehow this makes me sad :/ I always pictured CB as being at the top
I'm sure she'll forgive him somehow.. I mean, they are stuck together for all eternity.. lol.

Haha.. yeah, your last few icons speak a lot :P
I can't believe it's been only a week today that I started AHS. It feels like so long ago.. haha. I didn't know what I was missing the past few months.. haha.

LOL! Sorry, but I'm not in the Notebook fanclub. I only watched it once and I find it way more depressing than romantic. I don't like A Walk to Remember either.. not a fan of Nicholas Sparks work, I guess ;)
Maybe it makes you sad because DE fans are annoying and stupid.. lol. CB has been the top tv couple since ever.. it's gonna be a little weird to me too seeing DE surpass us :/
I'm sure she'll forgive him somehow.. I mean, they are stuck together for all eternity..

God I hope so!

I can't believe it's been only a week today that I started AHS. It feels like so long ago.. haha. I didn't know what I was missing the past few months..

So happy I have someone to talk to about it...it's good..the best new show this year imo...the only one I started watching . Did you started any other new tv shows this season ?

It's not one of my favorites but at times it's ok to re-watch it.
'A walk to Remember' now that one was depressing :))

Maybe it makes you sad because DE fans are annoying and stupid.. lol.

Hey I'm a fan :)) but I have to agree with you ...this spot is so much better! and more mature...btw I made some quiz questions, if you maybe wanna check them out :)

smile
So what other romantic movies do you enjoy? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours:)
When the season started I was only watching Ringer, which you know about. And now AHS and just yesterday I started Revenge, which I could swear you said you were watching too.
I'm loving Revenge as much as AHS, I guess. It's hard to compare cause they are totally different.

LOL!! You know I wasn't referring to you. We can't say every DE fan is annoying.. that only applies to 99,99% of them.. :P