Blair & Chuck C/B mashabiki foramu Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9051-9100 of 10019

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita laurik2007 said…
big smile
I'm awfully chatty today.. and you're my victim.. lol. And people say I need to talk more, if they only knew.. hahaha

:D I talk so much with the people I know and trust, but with stragers I keep to myself . a little shy tbh :D I guess your like me :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cintia_cs said…
she kinda ruined part of the trip

True. I was kinda relieved when the plane landed and we went our separate ways. Oh.. and btw, she still owes me money and it's quite a lot, that's what annoys me the most :/

and try to change this side of you ...because people with no regret/remorse , and it pains me to say ...achieve the most in life...because of their ruthless self!

And that's why I don't believe in karma. I see people doing whatever it takes to get what they want and nothing ever happens to them.. :/

hmm probably I should start doing that too

You really should. The more people reporting stuff the better. I like things to be organized and that applies to FP.. haha. This place is my nightmare, everyone being able to post whatever wherever.. ugh!! lol
I guess your like me :D

True. :) Also if I'm with a lot of people and everyone is trying to talk I tend to keep to myself as well cause I can't be bothered to 'compete' with other people. Or if people keep talking about stuff that I don't know about/are not interested in I get quiet too.
and btw, she still owes me money and it's quite a lot, that's what annoys me the most

that's the worsts thing ever, I don't even have the balls to ask for money from my bestest friends lol
I know a person like this, she used to be my bff, but after I opened my eyes about her, I slowly created a distance between us...then I came here so we only talk via facebook, and whenever I'm there I try to not be influenced by her, she even tried to turn me against other people, she's not happy till she is the puppet master,always ordering people around.... so happy I opened my eyes in time ,she was taking advantage of me..and then I met my bff and she showed me the difference !

This place is my nightmare, everyone being able to post whatever wherever.. ugh!! lol

I know...so let's :D

I see people doing whatever it takes to get what they want and nothing ever happens to them..

I believe! if it's not in this life it's in the next :D
Also if I'm with a lot of people and everyone is trying to talk I tend to keep to myself check!

Or if people keep talking about stuff that I don't know about/are not interested in I get quiet too check! better quite than embarrass myself :D
that's the worsts thing ever, I don't even have the balls to ask for money from my bestest friends lol

Lol.. The thing is the genius lost more than half of the cash she had on her right in the beggining of the trip and she tried to use her credit card but couldn't, so me and my brother were paying for everything most of the trip. Actually, everytime we needed to pay for something for the three of us, one of us would pay and we made notes at the end of the day to keep track. But when her money ended it was just two of us paying..

she used to be my bff, but after I opened my eyes about her, I slowly created a distance between us...

Ugh! Trust me, I know what you mean.. I must be like the worst judge of character ever! I always have like the crappiest friends.. that's why I'm kind of a loner, because I always make friends, they screw up and then I need to get new ones :/ People tend to come looking for me when they need something, but if they don't it's like I don't even exist.. That's probably why I'm so close to my family, cause it's hard for me to trust other people.
check!
check! better quite than embarrass myself :D

Hahah.. we are really too alike :)
I must be like the worst judge of character ever!

I guess you wanna see the good in people, I never think at the bad stuff...

People tend to come looking for me when they need something

I get that a lot :/ and that's not a true friendship, and I learned that at philosophy :))

That's probably why I'm so close to my family, cause it's hard for me to trust other people.

me too, at least here with my mother...my friends, the ones I do have and trust , are at my fathers so that's why it's hard sometimes , for eg, now on holidays ... i miss them :D
heart
Enough with the whining.. haha. I did a lot of that today :P

I'm gonna see if I can get some sleep. Gah! I really need to start going to bed earlier or I'm screwed when I get back to work :/
Night!! Sweet dreams with Ian!! (or maybe you prefer hot dreams?!) LOL
kiss
ok night Cint :*
big smile
Lauraaa..??
big smile
present :D are you still here?

I just watched Zombieland :D
Haha.. me be here still :P
Which movie is that again?? I know I heard about it, but I can't remember..
big smile
the one about Zombies lol , with Enna Stone(love her btw) and Jesse, the one form the Social Network , who I also like....loved it :D it's so funny and so not scary :))
Lol.. I got the zombie part from the title, but there are quite a lot of zombie movies out there. But yeah, now that you mentioned Emma Stone I know what movie it is.. sort of.. haha.
I was watching a movie with another girl you love btw, Red Riding Hood. Have you watched??
big smile
Red Riding Hood! adore the movie even if I was a little skeptic about it as 1st,seeing it was made from the twilight producers lol, but i fell in love with it :D Amanda was awesome as always and Shiloh Fernandez, yummy !!! do you remember him from gg?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
mischievous
Speaking of yummy !! uncle Mason :D:D:D

link
Haha.. I loved it too! :) I was gonna watch it at the movies, but I think I watched something else instead.. *shrugs* Anyway, I had downloaded it ages ago, but only now I decided to watch it :)

He was on GG?!?! :o --> I suppose that answers your question.. lol ;P
big smile
He was on GG?!?! :o --> I suppose that answers your question.. lol

I was mindblown as well! how could such a hot piece escape me lol:) well not exactly! he was in Valley Girls, the prom episode, with Lily young, he was the bartender, Owen :D
it seems like Taylor ended up winning that battle for Gaga’s heart. If you’ve ever seen a photo of Luc, you know why.

LMAO!!! :DD

He was the guy Lily liked?? Damn, I don't remember that.. I do remember the guy was hot, that's all.. lol. Need my S2 dvds to get here.. hahahah..
Oh.. talking about dvds, I ordered TVD S1, SPN S5 and House S1-7..haha. It's taking too long for them to get here.. they were supposed to be delivered before my camera was and still nothing :/
big smile
I ordered TVD S1, SPN S5 and House S1-7..haha.

I already have them :D
House, was my rubbing off on you worked? it's awesome !!!
It sucks with these home deliveries....I only order Pizza lol :)
Lmao!! I find dvds kinda expensive, but there are always these big sales on some online stores. So that's why I always order them online, I don't think I ever went to a real store and bought dvds of tv shows right there in the act. ;)
And you're not the only person who's told me to watch House.. haha. I know people even in real life that watch it and love it. Plus, my mom used to watch it sporadically, so I thought if I bought the dvds she could watch the whole thing. And it was really cheap.. haha ;P
it is one of a kind trust me...I learned a whole bunch of stuff from it, like medical stuff:D my friend has a nurse's degree and we always talked, and when I knew something she looked at me funny saying : 'of course , from House :))'...Cuddy's my favorite :D
when your dvd's arrive be sure to watch it :D hell. we can have a marathon together :D
laugh
oh and has the funniest scenes...it is a drama , but the comedy is amazing :D
Yay!! That's a great idea!! :)
Me and my bestest friend on FP exchanged our lists of 'want to watch' shows and we decided to watch together the ones we have in common and so far we did that with 4 shows, but it never works.. lol. There's always one of us who has more available time and goes crazy watching a whole season in like 2 days.. hahah
But since you already watched House, we won't have that problem :)
The only medical show I ever watched regularly is Scrubs. :)

Btw, I'm downloading Kingdom Hospital. I never got to watch it and since it's just a few episodes I thought I wouldn't have a problem watching it now. Have you watched it?
I've been making a list of my fave couples for Listal for like an hour now and I'm still writing about the first one, which would be cb, ofc :)
smirk
wow it's a blizzard outside *hides under the covers*
saw the weather forecast , it's minus 2 now, and in Rio was 25 !!! i wanted to kill you then and there :)))
big smile
hated Scrubs, never saw the appeal really :))

The medical dramas I watch are House and Grey's :D

Have you watched it?

I maybe heard about it, it's a haunted hospital lol, I know it got cancelled right?

and I'm still writing about the first one, which would be cb, ofc

there is plenty to write, believe me :D

Have you heard the DE news :D:D:D
saw the weather forecast , it's minus 2 now, and in Rio was 25 !!! i wanted to kill you then and there :)))

You should kill Julia, then, not me.. if she was in her town atm, that is ;)
I have no idea what the temperature here is, I just know my air conditioner is on.. haha ;P

hated Scrubs, never saw the appeal really :))

I'm gonna pretend I didn't read that, otherwise I'd have to stop speaking to you.. lol. I'm just kidding, ofc, but.. not really.. :P
Scrubs is my fave show after the X-Files. ;) I miss it like crazy..:')

I know it got cancelled right?

Yep, like I said, just a few episodes.. 12 or 13, not sure. But you know, it's about a freaking haunted hospital, so I need to watch it.. hhaha.

there is plenty to write, believe me :D

That's the problem! lol.. Need to make things short ;)

Have you heard the DE news :D:D:D

I don't think so..?? I've read a lot of speculation, but it looks like we have facts now, considering how excited you are about it.. haha.
OMG! What's CB greatest moment?? I wanna put that on my list, but it's so dificult to choose.. :/
I just know my air conditioner is on.. haha ;P

you are still not escaping me !!!

never got Scubs, with the x files that's another story :D

tell me after you watch how it is, maybe I'll watch it to :D

but it looks like we have facts now, considering how excited you are about it.. haha.

well not really, lust a quote but it's amazing and it looks like a kiss! are you readdy:

Damon: If I'm gonna feel guilty about something, I'm gonna feel guilty about this. [KISSES ELENA]

omg!!! guys, chair have slowed down their votes!! infact, they don't seem to be voting at all!!, now is our chance to take back the lead WITH US AT THE TOP, THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE!!!! SO HURRY GUYS, VOTE, VOTE, VOOOOOTTTTTEEEEE!!!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS, THEY ARE AT 22% AND WE ARE NOT FAR BEHIND WITH 18% GO, GO GO!!!

Gah!!! wth
OMG! What's CB greatest moment?? I wanna put that on my list, but it's so dificult to choose..

it depends, what's your favorite?
laugh
I'm deciding what pics to post on facebook! oh the drama :)))
Ok, it was dificult, but I chose a moment.. S4 finale, Chuck letting Blair go :) I'm not sure if people are gonna read all of it..lol
link
Now on to the next couple..

Damon: If I'm gonna feel guilty about something, I'm gonna feel guilty about this. [KISSES ELENA]

:ooo *is dead*
I need to see it to believe it, but yay!! :DDD

Gah!!! wth

Haha.. pathetic! But it reminded me I need to vote more.. ;P
I'm deciding what pics to post on facebook! oh the drama :)))

LOL! A tough decision, indeed. :)
You should make a listal account too, btw.. just saying ;P
:ooo *is dead* *joins you*

Now on to the next couple..

which is?

LOL! A tough decision, indeed. :)

I decided: none ! :))

You should make a listal account too, btw.. just saying ;P

by the rate my internet is going, i'm grateful for fanpop lol
which is?

Greek's Evan & Rebecca. :) This is going way too slow, I'm never going to finish this.. lol. I still have 15 more couples and I'm thinking of adding more than one couple per show, which would mean more 6 couples.. that is if I'm not forgetting any..lol

by the rate my internet is going, i'm grateful for fanpop lol

You can join when your internet gets better!! ;)
Btw, did you read what I wrote about CB?? I need to know at least one person will.. hahaha ;P
big smile
Greek's Evan & Rebecca.
did they end up together? i always loved Cappie/Cassey :D

lol so many so little time :D

Btw, did you read what I wrote about CB?? I need to know at least one person will.. hahaha

of course! you did a wonderful job :D
smile
Favorite song playing in a CB scene? *was this done before ?*
big smile
I pretty much expressed all I wanted to say in regards to Tv Shows/Couples and other stuff here so I'm good :D

link
did they end up together?

Unfortunately, no.. :( They broke up just a couple episodes before the end. But they were back to being friends in the finale, so I wanna believe they eventually got back together.. hehe

i always loved Cappie/Cassey :D

You and 99,99% of the Greek fanbase..lol. Now they did end up together, if that wasn't obvious.. haha
You should finish watching Greek, I thought it was at its best towards the end :) And the finale was amazing! :')

you did a wonderful job :D

Thank you!! :')
laugh
link

LMAO!! Look at the user who made the pick :P
big smile
You should finish watching Greek
idk, maybe when i'll have the time :D
crying
LMAO!! Look at the user who made the pick :P

once you posted that I knew! thought i did that only in the de spot!
It's official, I've dried out!
Nooo.. don't be sad.. hehe
Promise I'll help you, just not now cause I'm focusing on my list.. lol
You still have to make the pick about the nicest thing they've done for each other :)
2 couples down, a million more to go.. haha
laugh
You still have to make the pick about the nicest thing they've done for each other :)

yeah yeah! you've given me hope :))

actually I'm doing some ahs stuff, that always helps me :D