Blair & Chuck C/B mashabiki foramu Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9651-9700 of 10019

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita laurik2007 said…
big smile
Hey :D i was trolling like usual and drinking cola :D you?

good day today right, epic de photo, ed/leighton shooting together
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Teamdamon33 said…
big smile
Haha just on Tumblr and Facebook :)

That DE picture! I almost died when I saw it! Can't wait to this week's episode, it's been a while since we've had good scenes!

And what about that kiss in the canadian promo? Do you think it's DE?
laugh
And what about that kiss in the canadian promo? Do you think it's DE?

I think it's them clearly , but someone on tumblr pointed out that it may be all in Damon's head, that after Rebekah tortures him, he hallucinates Elena saving him :/ I'm really scared but then again if all this was only a hallucination, they wouldn't released that picture :D:D:D I know , going crazy, analyzing everything , you'll have to blame Chair for that, these last couples of weeks I've been on edge :))
Please, don't let it be a dream/hallucination like that one in 2x04!

these last couples of weeks I've been on edge :))

Chuck and Blair are still apart? :(
rainy
Chuck and Blair are still apart? :(

yes, sucks ...and they will probably be until the very end :/ let's leave it at that ...I'll let you catch up 1st :D s beason 4 is great , I personally like it better than the 3rd :)) the only thing we can be sure is that they will be endgame so I try to stay calm and stomach Dair :))

Question: Got any more scoop about The Vampire Diaries‘ decade dance on April 26? —Amy
Ausiello: Two characters will share an intimate moment on the dance floor, and I predict Delena fans will not be swooning.

not again :/
big smile
Is anyone there?
kiss
Julia :D
big smile
Hey girl!! How are you?
big smile
just got back from the club :) had a blast and now cant sleep :)) you?
sad
Haha lucky you!! I spent the whole day studying! I should have studied earlier!
big smile
awww sucks :/ your exams are coming ...
well from next week I start my internship at the hospital so it's won't be only fun and games for me either :D
big smile
Internship at a hospital?! You want to be a doctor? How awesome!
well not quote ...it's more in the human resources area :D so no white coats for me :))

did you see tvd :D
big smile
Yes I did! I liked it, except for the DE scene that ended up being a dream. But I think that deep down I already knew it wasn't real. lol What did you think of it?

What about that promo??
big smile
haha remember I totally called it !! and then hated myself lol
sucks that it was a dream ...but at least we saw Elena worried for him, and then the SE scene said a lot :D don't kill me but I liked the SE scene, Stefan seemed so sad, and Paul's voice . omg :))

next episode? after the hiatus I hear ....I hope Elena finally let's Damon know how she feels ....I hate that Damon is in the dark ...

btw good news for CB :D can our couples be more awesome :)))
Yeah! Have you watched the promo for next's episode? If not, watch it! It's perfect!

Good news? YAY Tell me!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cintia_cs said…
big smile
LAURAAA?!?!?!
kiss
Cinttttttt :))
Hey!! What's new?? :)

Did you watch yesterday's Glee?? Blaine and his brother performing Somebody that I used to know.. haha. I totally thought of you.. ;) And it's a huge coincidence that I just finally listened to the song and then it's on Glee. :D
lalalala
2 update errors in a row.. :/
worried
Did you watch yesterday's Glee?? Blaine and his brother performing Somebody that I used to know.. haha. I totally thought of you.. ;) And it's a huge coincidence that I just finally listened to the song and then it's on Glee. :D

no ! internet sucks :/ but I love that you love the song :)) I corrupted you :)))

I left a huge supporting rant :))

it looks like they gave up fighting with me ! God i cannot do this after every episode :/
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Hey!! What's new?? :)

just got back from a wake :/ and now I'm trolling fb and fanpop :)
It won't move faster ,sucks having wireless !!!! i can't watch Glee ....maybe tomorrow, I heard Quinn is in a wheel chair ! I wanted to Cry when I read it ...like wtf ??? and Artie is now interested in her *vomits* ...I feel so bad for her ...hope that she gets better soon as she believes in it ....
you?
I left a huge supporting rant :))

I just saw it. :) Thank you, hun! We need to stick together.. haha. The article has 2 fans so someone else must agree with us, at least.. lol.
I reported the latest hate pick, one that asked if we were mad/furious/something like that at Blair after this week's episode. It was removed. :D I feel so much better now! I'm definitely not leaving the spot.. haha.

I heard Quinn is in a wheel chair ! I wanted to Cry when I read it ...like wtf ??? and Artie is now interested in her *vomits* ...I feel so bad for her ...hope that she gets better soon as she believes in it ....

Yeah, it was really stupid. When the episode started Quinn was already back and she and Artie were like besties. :/ But I really believe they'll make her walk again soon. I think they just needed a way to give her a storyline or something. :/

Damn.. I'm not feeling very well.. I have a cold and I feel kinda dizzy, it's the worst thing. :/ I'm lazier than usual. Good thing you're here to keep me company.. haha
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I'm supposed to go shopping tomorrow afternoon but it won't stop raining.. this rain will ruin everything.. ugh!!
I reported the latest hate pick

awesome! that's why I didn't saw it ! I'm trying to lighten the mood with all happy CB picks in stead :D

Yeah, it was really stupid. When the episode started Quinn was already back and she and Artie were like besties.

what ? I heard she didn't even got a full episode focused on her ! it was shared with Blain's brother ...after all the hype, she's gonna die, no she ain't ! ...so stupid!! was there any Britanna in it ?

Damn.. I'm not feeling very well.. I have a cold and I feel kinda dizzy, it's the worst thing.

not you too! *sad face* I'm ok now, but ask me about 2 weeks ago ...swear I was dieing !

have to taken anything ? aspirin ?

I just can't leave you like this :D

big smile
I'm supposed to go shopping tomorrow afternoon but it won't stop raining.. this rain will ruin everything.. ugh!!

tell me about it ! I got soaked today running some errands :/

btw I managed to download some new movies... already watched 'Crazy Stupid Love' and I'm half through 'The Ides of March ' have you seen them ? TIFM is amazing ...
I'm trying to lighten the mood with all happy CB picks in stead :D

I've noticed it.. hehe. I'd like to make some positive picks too, but you know how lazy I am.. lol.

what ? I heard she didn't even got a full episode focused on her ! it was shared with Blain's brother ...after all the hype, she's gonna die, no she ain't ! ...so stupid!! was there any Britanna in it ?

Yeah, the main focus of the episode was the relationship between Blaine and his brother. Then there were the Quinn/Artie scenes, a few Sue/Will/Emma scenes and that was basically it. Sorry, no Britanna.. they were in the bg the whole episode, I'm not sure if they even had any lines.. :/

have to taken anything ? aspirin ?

Not really. We don't have anything for colds at home. If I had been feeling like this earlier I'd have asked my parents to get something when they were coming home. :/
have you seen them ?

No, but I really wanna watch Crazy, Stupid Love. Good idea!! I think I'm gonna download it now. :D

Yesterday I watched This Means War in the theater. And last saturday I watched The Hunger Games. Have you watched them? Both are so great!! I only watched This Means War cause there was nothing else that seemed good, but it was reaaaally funny. I laughed so hard I cried. :D
link

link

kinda sad about the second but whatever :)

so how was Blane's version of 'STAUTK' better than Gotye?
big smile
Not really. We don't have anything for colds at home.

that sucks, well seeing as there does not drop 20 below :)if you see my medical cabinet, looks like a freaking pharmacy :)) try camomile tee and a little honey :D always works for me ...

Yesterday I watched This Means War in the theater. And last saturday I watched The Hunger Games. Have you watched them?

nope, but I wanna see The Hunger Games ! just waiting for a better version to download it :D

you should download CSL! Emma Stone is awesome and it's funny and Ryan Gosling is smoking :)
kinda sad about the second but whatever :)

It really is kinda depressing.. I hate when characters leave with no closure. :/

so how was Blane's version of 'STAUTK' better than Gotye?

Hmmm.. I guess it was just as good. :)

try camomile tee and a little honey :D

I don't have those either.. lol. In my apartment I have a lot of medicines too, but it's only because I live alone so it's better to be prepared for anything.
But I just went to drink some water and I made a little drama to see if my mom takes pity on me and goes get some medicine for me.. haha.

nope, but I wanna see The Hunger Games ! just waiting for a better version to download it :D

Haha.. it's really good! I didn't want to go watch it before reading the book, but my brother told me I really needed to watch it, so I went. Have you read the books?
I'm downloading it now.. it's kinda slow, though.
lalalala
big smile
Hmmm.. I guess it was just as good. :)

*goes to listen to it*

my internet started working again !!! it's am miracle :)))))))))

But I just went to drink some water and I made a little drama to see if my mom takes pity on me and goes get some medicine for me.. haha.

haha this stunt always works on my mom :) just make it sound worse that it is :)) did it work ?

Have you read the books?

lol no !!! I've been busy with 2 cb fanfictions lol :)) this is the only thing pulling me through ... so I should read the book 1st? hmmm ....

Now it's going a bit faster.. :) this is better.
haha this stunt always works on my mom :) just make it sound worse that it is :)) did it work ?

LOL! I don't know yet.. I think it did, but she's watching a movie now.. so I'll only know later. Maybe I should go there again in a bit. :P

I've been busy with 2 cb fanfictions lol :)) this is the only thing pulling me through ... so I should read the book 1st? hmmm ....

Oh.. I need to get back to fics again.. once I start, I won't be able to stop. :)
Considering you're gonna download it, I think you should read the book first, since you don't have to worry about how long it will be in theaters.. ;)
Oh.. guess who's gonna be playing in my hometown this month!! I'll give you one clue, you were pretty addicted to his latest hit.. hahaha :P
laugh
Oh.. I need to get back to fics again.. once I start, I won't be able to stop. :)

like me ? lol

link
link

the 2d one is not finished and is killing me cuz it's amazing :D

Maybe I should go there again in a bit. :P

*evil laugh*
I've already read Love & War. It's really great, but I remember it took me forever to read. And I was on my CB fic mode.. haha

My tatics kinda worked. My parents went to get me something, but they needed to go to the supermarket anyway.. lol :P So they're just making an extra stop. ;)
big smile
Ok, since you didn't want to guess who's playing here, I'll just tell you.. lol.
This was on my FB updates. ;P
 Ok, since wewe didn't want to guess who's playing here, I'll just tell you.. lol. This was on my FB up
big smile
The same thing that happened with Louis is going to happen again with Dan. She will try to convince herself she is happy with Dan, and that he is the right choice because he is the simple and easy choice. She is going to start questioning her relationship with Dan, and in the end she is going to run back to Chuck just like she did in 5x10.

hmmm interesting :/ stalking tumblr
big smile
He's actually been here like 2 times already.. that I know of. But he wasn't an international popstar before.. lmao!!
hmmm interesting :/ stalking tumblr

I read that too!! But there was something else below that.. I can't remember exactly, but it basically said this time he shouldn't take her back. :/
big smile
My tatics kinda worked. My parents went to get me something, but they needed to go to the supermarket anyway.. lol :P So they're just making an extra stop. ;)

mission complete :)))

nossa nossa !!! God I love that song ..

Love and War is so strange, lol, it took them away from NY and it was weird...and sad ..they all died lol, well except for cb

the other one is awesome but incomplete :/

hard to find a good complete fan fiction these days lol :))
It pains me to say this, but I was reading posts tagged with chuck and blair earlier and the ones written by dair fans were the most logical ones. Their fans actually make sense with their arguments, a lot more than the chair 'fans'. :/ If I didn't totally despise dair I'd probably change sides.. haha. ;P
laugh
He's actually been here like 2 times already.. that I know of. But he wasn't an international popstar before.. lmao!!

so hes more appealing to you now :))

I read that too!! But there was something else below that.. I can't remember exactly, but it basically said this time he shouldn't take her back. :/

yeah I cut that part out cuz I don't agree with it .. wanna hear some unconfirmed spoilers about the finale *winks*
mischievous
oooooooooooooo! forgot to tell you ...just got american horror story in hq! can't wait to get nightmares all over again after watching :)))

know I'm crazy