Bratz I hate my local thrift store! I donated a bunch of Bratz and I saw them toss them in the dumpster!

TVjunkie7598 posted on Aug 17, 2013 at 05:43AM
I am disgusted with my local charity store. I cleaned out my Bratz doll collection and went to donate them and we went back to the car and we saw them dump the bag in the dumpster out back. At first we thought they were just getting rid of the plastic bag but Mum took a look and saw dolls poking out of the bag! They had dumped all the dolls I donated in the skip. Mum went in the back door and demanded an employee fish them out of the dumpster for us. The old fart who fished them out gave some lame excuse about them not having feet and only taking things they can sell. But you can clearly see in the pics that plenty of them have feet and clothes.
Mum went in the front door and complained to the check out lady and all the customers in the queue jaw's dropped when Mum said she's never donating anything to that store again.
 I am disgusted with my local charity store. I cleaned out my Bratz doll collection and went to donate
save

Bratz 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TayTai said…
big smile
Bratz suck! Those trashy dolls belong in the dumpster!
s97 commented…
Fuckoff Taytaiiiiii zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita