Brooke Davis inayopendelewa B.Davis nukuu

mcewen_girl posted on Apr 26, 2008 at 07:02AM
We all <33 B.Davis and she has said some pretty, funny,heart-warming, and heart-breaking things!
So what's ur favorite quote from Brooke Davis??
last edited on Apr 26, 2008 at 07:02AM

Brooke Davis 26 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mcewen_girl said…
My favorite line from Brooke Davis is a scene b/t her and Haley in S3 Ep1

Brooke:Look I've got room for you but not alot of pitty you did what u did and it's done.Take it or leave it...

Haley:I'll take it!

IDK why but i just love the way brooke says that in the scene...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita stephy_rules said…
i love the "I wanted you to fight for me" quote
and "people who are meant to be together always find a way in the end" and "sometimes people play hard to get to know the other persons feelings are real" and "one you lose yourself you have two choices" and "why does everybody lie" and "i don't like that name lets call you Brooke" sorry theres so many
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita oth-brucas4ever said…
i have to many too
some of my fav are

season 1 epp 3
Brooke: So, anyway… You’re in it now, aren’t you? When that last shot when through, did you feel it change?

Lucas: Feel what change?

Brooke: Everything. I mean, how many moments in life can you point to and say, "That’s when it all changed?"

Brooke-Do you know what I think? I think Nathan likes tutor girl and the tutor girl likes Lucas. I know that I like Lucas and I don't know who you like anymore.

there way too many to say
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tareva1451 said…
my favorite is when she is packing up here things from peytons room after she finds out that lucas and peyton kissed again.. while she and him we suppose to be together .
brooke says hes on the wall payton ,... hes on the god damn wall.....
as she says this she is crying (anytime brooke cries is a great sceene b/c she is such a good actress) and is slaming her hand on paytons closet door where she claimed lucas...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita poptart1718 said…
I can never get over "go brooke yourself" i now say it all the time!
however there are so many good hearted; funny; quotes
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RoXanne4Brucas said…
The doors are always open just like Rachel legs =))...Love B.Davis
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BellaBrooke said…
I love "People who are meant to be together find their way in the end"
"I would break your nose, but you go and buy a new one"
"It's my business, I'm Haley's made of honour"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita norway94 said…
s1e6:
Brooke: I hear birds...
Peyton: Brooke! You didn't think to put gas in the car!?
Brooke: Answer the question Brooke

It is so funny!!
yeah love that one too!
one day you will realise you're not a surviver you're a wariar!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cute2boot4u92 said…
big smile
i love when brooke is talking to her mom in season 6 and she goes "...and i dont remember inviting you in you botoxed vampiress.."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shaza1101 said…
Here's my philosophy on dating. It's important to have somebody that can make you laugh, somebody you can trust, somebody that, y'know, turns you on... And it's really, really important that these three people don't know each other
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shaza1101 said…
There are 82 letters in here, and they're all addressed to you. I wrote them all this summer, one a day, but I never sent them because I was afraid. I was afraid of getting my heart broken again, .like before. Cause you hurt me so bad and I was afraid to be vulnerable again. I was afraid of you and the way that you make me feel. And I know that doesn't matter now, after what I did, but i just thought that you should know. This is how I spent my summer, Luke, wanting you. I was just too scared to admit it
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vichen said…
[Brooke looks back over at Haley as Nathan nods at her]
B.: Did you see that?
P.: What?
B.: Nathan just gave her the nod.
P.: What nod?
B.: The "lets hook up after the game" nod. [Pause] Wanna know what I think? I think Nathan likes tutor girl. But I think tutor girl likes Lucas. And I know I like Lucas. And I don't know who the hell you like anymore. This is all turning into one big love… rectangle plus one, whatever that is.

[B.=Brooke P.=Peyton, you probably understand it but anyways]
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita OCFan123 said…
" I think Nathan likes tutor girl, but tutor girl likes Lucas, and I know I like Lucas, and I don't know who the hell you like anymore. This had become one big love...rectangle..plus 1...whatever that is.

"Doors are always open, just like Rachel's legs".

"Answer the question Brooke".

"He's on the DAMN door under ME!"

"I need you to need me back."

"I thought I knew you. But I guess it's easier to see what we want to see than serching for the truth."

"I wanted you to fight for me."

"This is how I spent my summer Luke...wanting you."

"People who are meant to be togetehr always find there way to each other in the end."

"Unless you want your period to come out of your nose, I suggest you back off."

"You only get one chance. I gave you two. And you blew them both."
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brucas_naley101 said…
heart
i love so many but some are:

"People who are meant to be together always find their way in the end."

"Back-stabbing Two-faced Bitch"

"And that scares me because you're the first really great guy I've dated and I never really gave a rat's ass before okay.But I do now."

B "What's your name again?"
H "Haley"
B "Yea. I don't like that name. Let's call you... Brooke"

"Unless you want your next period to come out of your nose I suggest you back off"

"A summer like fling. Only in the fall. And non-exclusive"

"Next wet dream tell Peyton I said hi!"

"You only get one chance. I gave you two. You blew them both."

"The Bad guys lie to get in your bed, and the good guys lie to get in your heart. And I'm the idiot who falls for it everytime!"

"I can't breathe.... there's no room with CHRIS' EGO"

:I'd rather lick a puss-infected wound then ever go on a date with Chris Ke-"

"Don't get close to Peyton her 'I Love You's ' send people to their grave. See mom's one and two!"

"You're either on 'Team Brooke' or 'Team Peyton' and nobody wants to be on 'Team Peyton' because their captain is a big whore!"

And many more!!
-Ash

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Naleyluv23 said…
heart
Brooke: What's Your Name?
Haley: Haley
Brooke: I dont like that name, I'm gonna call you.... BROOKE!!

Brooke: I hear birds........
Peyton: Brooke! You didn't think to put gas in the car!?
Brooke: Answer the question Brooke (to Haley)

People who are meant to be together always find their way in the end

I can't breathe, there's no room with Chris' ego!

I wanted you to fight for me

You see me as someone who is popular and has all the answers, but that's not true.

I cant do this alone, but if you'll take a chance on me, we can dop great things together

The Bad guys lie to get in your bed, and the good guys lie to get in your heart. And I'm the idiot who falls for it everytime

Here's my philosophy on dating. It's important to have somebody that can make you laugh, somebody you can trust, somebody that, ya know, turns you on... And it's really, really important that these 3 people don't know each other

Rachel: I'm not the one who was caught Brooking Herself in the bedroom....
Peyton: Wait, brooking yourself??? (she gets it and laughs)
Brooke: Okay can we stop calling it that
Skills: Wait baby why are you drinking?
Bevin: I Brooke my self all the time
Skills: Soon I'm gonna have to Brooke myself

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Vivaro said…
wink
There are just too many!

From the fight in the rain:

B:"---Dear Peyton..bla bla bla..you're mine forever.Love Lucas--"

L: "I never sent that letter to Peyton."
B: "And I never sent those letters to you either, but they're still ment something."
*cry*

L: "I can't say anything bad about Peyton. She's my friend...she's your BEST Friend!"
B: "That's okay, you can say bad things about her."
*haha*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita eka-chan said…
heart
Brooke has said many great quotes, ranging from the funniest ones, not-so-subtle innuendoes and the ones that really get to you because they're so sincere. My most favorite will always be

....GIRLS JUST WANT SOMEONE TO WANT THEM BACK....

This was at the time her boyfriend cheated on her with her own best friend and she was in her most vulnerable position, pretending to have fun by sleeping around with other boys but in the end she just wanted someone to notice and take care of her. I also like the fact that she told Mouth about this, right after she told him that you can find the three best qualities in a partner as long as they're three different people themselves (cutest joke ever :P). She's such a comic relief but whenever she lets down her guard and you can see the vulnerable person within, she makes these moments very heartbreaking.

I hate it when they call her superficial or a brainless slut. Lucas claimed that he was wrong about her and she said, MOST PEOPLE ARE and with that she continues to prove herself worthy of admiration and respect.

And my second one:

YOU DON'T KNOW ME WHICH MEANS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I CAN DO

also

I AM ONE IN A MILLION

She runs for Student Council President, had her own fashion line in her early 20's, adopts a teenager, and she just shines of independence! I know Lucas claimed Peyton to have integrity and I agree with that but Lucas was right-on when he claims "Brooke Davis is gonna change the world" because in her own way, she lives up to it by being true to herself, being generous and loyal to her friends, and most of all, showing us that in order to find true love, you need to love yourself first.

That makes her one in a million because not a lot of people can constantly strive to be the best versions of themselves, and she does just that since s2.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kkgirl009 said…
laugh
i like the 1 where brooke is angry and says he's on the door peyton he's on the goddamn door after she realizes that peyton still has feelings for lucas
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BlairChuckFan said…
heart
Our motto is defintely my favorite Brooke Davis quote! LOL

Brooke-"I hear birds..."Peyton- "Brooke! You didn't think to put gas in the car?!"Brooke- "Answer the question Brooke!"

LOVE B.Davis!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brucasfab_87 said…
heart
I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT BDAVIS!! ALL OF HER QUOTES ARE SO DAMN FUNNY!!! :D

"Next wet dream tell Peyton I said hi!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOVE U BDAVIS 4 EVER..!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bdavisrocks said…
"Girls just want someone to want them back..."
"People who are meant to be together always find their way in the end."

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita CharmedFan4eva_ said…
heart
the motto,
Brooke-"I hear birds..."Peyton- "Brooke! You didn't think to put gas in the car?!"Brooke- "Answer the question Brooke!"

<33333
love bdavis!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita aweweigel said…
cool
" brooke, you can come with us."
haley: "she named me brooke"

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita aweweigel said…
sad
lucas: Im just doing what you wanted
brooke: what i wanted? I wanted you to fight for me. I wanyted wanted you to say that you waould rather be alone than without me.
lucas: how was i supposed to know that?
Brooke: you just are!