Brucas Brucas shabiki Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the mashabiki of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 62501-62550 of 116057

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brattynemz said…
LOL Nate!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bdavisbrookeme said…
ELLO!

Amazingness as clicked into the forum!

WOOT.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sophialover said…
WMM kind of sucks Nem.
Why don`t you start with Vegas? It hasn`t got to do with photoshop. Not at all.
There are many stupid people around the world Nate. But i guess being treated as a stupid person is evern worse...lol!
LMAO.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Cas_Cat_2 said…
LMAO Nate! xD Maybe she was just making sure that she wasn't suposse to go give you that on your house or something. xD

And i bet you'll do great Nem. Can't wait for your vis! =D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita livelovelaugh said…
hey nate god she sounds like a retard lol
You got the 62500th comment, cheater #2. xD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dermer4ever said…
Nem i am sure your videos will be good
I'm not sure which is worse.

That or when the lady at McDonalds asked me if I wanted to pay with cash or money.

I was like hmmmm such a hard choice......hmmmm.....

Stupid people.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brattynemz said…
What I meant was I need a new hobby since I don't have photoshop. :D
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
LOL, i actually think that Photoshop is a lot easier than Sony Vegas. I just couldn't get into it. xD

But yeah, if you have the skills. Sony Vegas must be pure love. =P
I didn`t even CHEAT to get it loooser...xD It`s just that the rest of you were extremely SLOW!
SV IS pure love. And it`s so much easier than Photoshop in my opinion.
If you learn the basics it`s really a piece of cake.
Should I keep this picture for my fanfic or make a new one?
 Should I keep this picture for my fanfic au make a new one?
LMAO Nate! <33

C'mon, you know that dumbness rules! xD
 LMAO Nate! <33 C'mon, wewe know that dumbness rules! xD
yeh nem you should just start with SV becuase if you start with WMM it will take you forever to figure out how to use vegas and plus WMM vids usually dont do to good
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dermer4ever said…
i guess

i tried vegas but it pissed me off and looky at my entry for the brucas art contest at othforums
 i guess i tried vegas but it pissed me off and looky at my entry for the brucas art contest at othf
TRUE Dawn.
And i love this fanart Nate.
i Love SV and i agree tis asier than photoshop
But yeah...you NEED to be a patient person if you want to work it out with Vegas.
But it`s the best video editor out there so YEAH. I just love it way too much<3
Prettyness, T!
Yeah, i actually wanted to try SV again, but i did so bad last time. xD Plus, i dowload one that was just for a month, so i would have to dowload it again.. =/

Yeah Mary, i was thinking of cheating. But then Nate came on with the lady story and it just distracted me from my plans to rediculously try to get the comment. xD
No one uses WMM anymore and if they do they have very few subbers
just steal it like photoshop lol
I love this one T. Love the pictures you`ve used.
lol
Both arts are awesome! =D <33
heart
*eyesexage*<3
 *eyesexage*<3
I love how sweetbrooke [aka Sarah[ was making the most AMAZING WMM vids i had EVER seen. And then she started using SV and i don`t even think her editing has improved.
Weird.
i dont make much art i prefer my vids
i hate sweetbrooke lol!
i had this conversation with alice the other day

i love this girls colouring
link
But your art is pretty damn awesome Dawn.
You`re really amazing at making banners and your coloring`s so pretty. I love your arts as well as your vids.
Omg, amazing.

I wish i could make vids like those. =/
Huh?
Come on. She`s a BLer...how can you hate her..? LOL. I just think she doesn`t deserve THAT many subscribers. That`s all. Her editing is such AVERAGE compared to the number of the subscribers she has. PLUS she never uses ANY coloring and she`s an effect freak which utterly gets to me.
aww thanks mary *blushes*
but cat fading spark never uses effects seriously if you look she doesnt she just puts the clips together at the right time and adds nice colouring
and her sister`s [Sonias's] vids are HELLO? The same? Same editing, same coloring, same...same...SAME. Ughh. It`s like...a family thing.
SO true Dawn.
Fading spark`s only good thing is the coloring she uses and high quality of her clips.
na mary i had this friend on youtube and she bullied her and made everyone hate her so she left youtube
and mary thats what i think her sediting is yeh fine but al she uses is transitions and flashes she doesnt do anything special and she never changes her effects i think the onne vidder youve seen grow looking at the older stuff and the stuff they make now is def bumcrackmosh before her vids had faults now there flawless
she always has bad quality clips aswel shes the only person ive ever unsubbed from lol
Yeah, i used to love Sophiabrooke's vids.

I love a lot of vidders, but i think that CarrieSophiaFan and catouroy are some of my favs.

There are a LOT of awesome vidders tho. I think that i have like a favorite for each stuff. Like one for Skins, other for BL, other for HP, ... xD
apparently all the other vidders are getting anoyed with sweetbrooke and sonia
bumcrackmosh...YEAH.
It`s like you`re reading my mind Dawn. The editing of this girl has improved SO much. She`s like...deffo one of my faves.
And huh? She bullied her? I don`t really know her but at least i though she was a good YTber. FUCK yeah! All she uses TONS of flashes which is...gahh! I`m getting dizzy JUST by watching some of her vids. She has pretty damn amazing sense of the rhythm and everything but she uses SO many of them...xD
Have you watched her "Shattered Glass" BL vid? It`s like the perfect example to see what i`m saying.
leyton88 is seriously aesome too, even tho she's a LP. xD
carriesophiafans vids are also really simple
i love tortilliaproductions bumcrackmosh andbreatheme
Awww i LOVE Cindyds1<33 She`s always been my fave BL vidder. And then yeah...there are a LOT.
I`m a huge Catourou fan as well. Her editing is flawless. I`ve watched her Brooke/Nathan 'Your guardian angel" vid OVER 100 times...xD
I adore fadingspark! Her and Veritas used to be my all time favorites in the very beginning. Mostly because they did a lot of Heroes vids, and at the time that was the only show i actually knew and watched. They still great, but they don't make new vids very frequently.
AND seriusblackbabe...i LOVE her<3
omg yeh mary and her pokerface one i just cant watch it and yeh cat leyton88 is amazing i hate how she is an LPer lol
sweetbooke used to be good but people got bored of her she hasnt changed everyone else has advanced where she hasnt
ooo yeh mary she is really good and i also love tenlover and bornbutterfly but there editing is very alike
i have nearly 200 subs now xD