Brucas Brucas shabiki Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the mashabiki of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14601-14650 of 116057

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dermer4ever said…
Nem they came to the let it out spot and were talking about randomness and got tense when some blers went to llt and kinda of said some things to a certain one we have some issues with.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brattynemz said…
lol I won't bother reading those pages, I found it but it was so long, and it's over now so whatever. lol. LP fans and I are cool, though I don't understand why they do it. lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brucas4ever said…
on this forum go back like 20pgs!
link
ohh and Nem did you figure out my middle name yet?
I am fine with most of them they do it just to piss us off and they think it is fun.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Broody_4_Cheery said…
nem, i kinda snapped when one of them propped me and i messaged her back and pretty much told her to leave me the f alone. and there were a few messages back and forth but i think shes learnt not to piss me off.
if you ignore them its even more fun!
go mickei! lol.. its fine you should have seen how kathria as acting to molly!
it is and at least she felt bad about it and they now know don't mess with Mickei.
I don't understand any of the Charlie thing, sorry. Haha. And yeah I've seen it, is that your real name?????
I don't get that either it was so weird
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kristinabetty said…
im so confused
when i first came on i was like wat the f!!! but i ignored them, that is until she propped me. i give em three weeks before the lpers return here. it usually doesnt last longer than that before they come back.
I loved that Molly did that takes a lot of guts to go in their you will never see me go into that. You should see how some of them are all reacting to the new stills released they do not like Julian.
lmfao! yup! lol um i g2g guys!
Bye Hannah
Bye Hannah! BRB.
bye hannah.

and what stills?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mollyx365 said…
heyy :)
oh for 614
link
link
hey molly!
Hey Molly with those stills be prepared for some hotness
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kristinabetty said…
hey everybody im going to bed ill talk to u all tommorow (GOODNIGHT)!!!
um do u think its flashback peyton/julian or is peyton actually gonna smile at him?

because what the hell is he wearing, it looks more flash back julian to me, yet i dont know, is that the cafe brooke and sam go to in the background.
i don't think its a flashback bc of her hair
it is not a flashback and i have heard what goes on their it is not good even though i don't like Leyton Peyton can pick some pretty hot guys. They are gonna be some fights with the fans over Julian.
random perhaps, but i love peytons hair the darker blonde, i think it looks great on her and does a wonderful job making her look older than high school peyton.
tell me terra!!! pretty please with a bl cherry on top and i am so licking my lips, god they taste good.
I know i do too i do not like blonde Peyton or Curly for that matter.
hmm so does that mean leyton drama?! :D
up know it is not good it is Julian is messing with Peyton and then Sam gives him the crap news

these are the descriptions.-I actually know about that scene and he does take it well enough...Sam spills the beans to Julian and he basically just asks Peyton if its true and she says something about how they weren't really telling a lot of people yet.

the Sam/Julian/Peyton scene is going to be cute. I'm pretty sure Brooke knows and she tells Sam. All I know is that Julian is giving Peyton a hard time and Sam tells him to take it easy on her b/c she is pregnant and hormonal or something to that effect. See I'm not to good on details.
ok, i feel sick now.
seriously, theres nausea and dizziness,and i may go get a bucket. and i feel a creepy feeling on the back of my neck.
Oh dear Mark. lol
I told you and this episode their is gonna be some Naley stuff LP babysitting and oh yeah Chase and Mia
ok wow i can't read it all i'm really tied. i neeed sleep, bye!
even mia a secondary guest appearing character deserves better than chase the boring.

does jamie even know peyton? poor kid, i hope its funny, i hope jamie says hes on team brooke or he prefers brooke or SOMETHING. or he asks her uncomfortable questions about love.
Bye Molly and this episode Chad is directing.
Bye Molly!

Mickei you are so funny! :D
bye molly.

if chad directs lp as well as he writes them i think im going to LOVE the episode.
oh what i want is that he hates Peyton something along those lines.
lol what if Jamie says he wants Aunt Brooke and Uncle Lucas to babysit him, it's his life and he's taking a stand! HAHAHA.
that would be perfect
lol nem that would be so classic.

i can just see it, lucas and peyton and jamie are all together, jamie is bored, peyton wants him to do something he doesnt want to do, like maybe watch them act all coupley, or they suggest he calls her 'aunt' peyton now, and jamie just puts up his hands liek he did in the go cart and says "im taking a stand" and tehyre like what and he replies "i want brooke" or "im gonna go call aunt brooke"
IKR! He's gonna say Peyton is so boring I want my Aunt Brooke! Uncle Lucas, let's go! lol.
I like they way you two think see we can write oth better than Mark
wand then in fantasy land lucas looks and peyton, then back and jamie, nods quickly stands up and holds out his hand for jamie who promptly takes it, and together they leave peyton and go to brookes place.
And Lucas goes I think you're right, kiddo. Dammit, what was I thinking?! Come on now, me and Aunt Brooke will get you an ice cream! LMAO
oh i like that Mickei that would be so funny.
haha. and jamie can say "i don't know, uncle lucas, im only five... but even i know aunt brooke's funner"