Brucas Brucas shabiki Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the mashabiki of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15501-15550 of 116057

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brucas4ever said…
omg im checking it now! congrats kels1
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 1treehillfan said…
Kelsie: I'd be fine with no Edward/Bella :)
Hate to say it, and I don't want to rant because I know you like her, but I really don't care much about EB anymore. I'd be fine without them. Just a story about the Cullen family without Bella, and hey even Jacob can come along, would be fine... I like everyone BUT her.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mollyx365 said…
Haha exactly ^^
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mcewen_girl said…
Congrats for what?
and Alice I'm not even gonna go there let's just drop it! I don't want to fight with someone I like over something this petty mkay I still <3 and I'd like to keep it that way..lol
Kelsie: Owww you've pained me so much :( lol
Okay yeah lets leave it alone. I don't want to debate. :)
^^ alice i love ur name!!!!!!! lol i love EB<33 not so much her but Edward is happy w/her so i have to love them!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Broody_4_Cheery said…
lol that reminds me of my friend mel who loves twilight but doesnt like bella or edward, yet ships them because she thinks they are more tolerable when they are together.
Hannah- LOL.
yeah, edward's not my favorite either. but i still like bedward for whatever reason.
you got 15500!
Actually I'm just like Hannah, I don't actually care for her but I deal with her for Edward!
omg! Edward! is! love. my favorite fictional character of ALL TIME!
Mickei- LMAO. I like Edward, but he is just too perfect sometimes. Its a little frustrating. I still love him though. And That is hilarious, I think that Bella is wayyyyy more tolerable when she isn't with Edward but I like her with Edward anyways, just because she would ruin his life if she wasn't with him, and they are kinda sorta cute together, and I think Jacob deserves better. I would say the same for Edward, but he already fell head over heels in love with her, so there really isn't much chance anymore lol
thank you kels! i really don't like the way she treats him! but i try to picture myslef instead of Bella and it works much better!
haha hannah.
! you like Jake! *FALLS OVER AND DIES*
i like jake!
not as much as edward at all but i still like him ahaha.
I like Jacob and Edward equally. Jacob was a real ass in Eclipse but I mean I realized that you can't really blame him... I mean stupid Bella broke his heart. LOVEDDDDD him in Twilgiht and New Moon though. And He was really cool in BD until the nessie thing.
I don't like Jake til he imprints then I love him!! But I LOATHED every single thing about him in Twilight,NM,Eclipse and most of BD!! I wished Steph would kill him off!!
Oh come on Alice it's not like he asked to imprint on a baby!!
kelsie i just feel the love there
Kelsie- I felt the sameway until I re-read BD and than everything changed... lol. I mean I always liked him in Twilight and New Moon, but I never really understood him until I actually READ his book in BD. It was really depressing... I mean here is this poor kid who falls head over heels in love with a girl who falls for him to but as soon as Edward comes back goes running from him, and than in Eclipse he just tries to fight for her (even though I do admit that he was a pretty big ass face alot of the time) and than she KISSES him and tells him she loves him, but doesn't go back to him.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
LOL Kelsie, I didnt say it was his fault I just don't like him with renesmee lol
i loathed him ever since the first scene on the beach! omg hi fat ugly hary face.. long nasty hair.. and he's a stupid creeper rapist dog!
i hate renesmee! she ruined the twilight saga!
Hannah: Okay hate your first comment, love your second lol. Agreed. That stupid freakin' baby.
Jacob and Leah FOREVER!
ok yea I thnk I'm gonna go,I'm tired and I was a little aggravated before I came on here,and now I know if I start to argue my point it will be a blowout so ILY guys!! All of you even though I don't agree, I'll talk to you later!!
stupid little ... babboon.
LOL Kelsie well we dont want to flare your temper ahahahaha. Bye girly, love ya!!!
bye!!!
LMAO Molly I hope you are talking about Nessie
i like jake and leah! but i cant stand jake and bella! i would have burned twilight! lets just say my eclipse book got a major beating when they kissed
haha i am alice.
bye kelsie!
aww bye kelsie ly2 hun:]]
Hannah: LOL yeah but you can't blame Jacob for that... well you sort of can but I wanted to shoot Bella with a thousand arrows because she was hurting both Jacob AND Edward by doing that. BITCH! (I hope Kelsie has left by now lol I don't want her to hate me...) but OMG I could have KILLED Her I wanted to!!! First she kisses him knowing she won't be with him which not only hurst Jacob but hurts Edward and than AWESOME Leah is the only one that tells her the truth about what a selfish person she is and she starts crying like a little baby and everyone hates her. UGGG!!!
Well too late Alice I'm still here but I agree I would've murdered bella given the chance in eclipse,cause even though I didn't like jake she toyed with him and edward just cause she could!! She was a bitch!! MAJOR
Honestly at that point I was like screw EB bitch you need to die!
YAY KELSIE!!! TOTALLY agree. She kept him around KNOWING that he loved her and even though she knew it the whole time she kept him around and kept hanging out with him and saying she loved him... what a bitch.
omg i wanted to slap her what a STUPID IDIOT BITCH. god you have freaking edward cullen quit whining like a stupid bitch baby.
Molly- AHAHAHAHAHA agreed. Thats why I felt sorry for Jacob. She kept leading him on!!!
ikr! i hated how she wanted to keep the baby it pissed me off!
Well I really do need to go but even though I am IN LOVE with EB when I read it I wouldn't have cared in the slightess if damn bitchtoria got her!!!
this just makes me soooo look forward to the other books.
^^ur not done!
welcome to the dark side kelsie :)
Kelsie: BAHAHAHAHA agreed. Bitchtoria come out wherever you are. Her and Carrie combined LMAO.
And yeah hannah me too that was so fucking annoying it caused so many problems and like Edward was dying and everyone was suffering and poor Alice had to like hide out in the attic... god I wanted to wring her stupid little neck and than she has the nerve to get mad at Jacob for imprinting on Nessie. Yeah it was disgusting but you have no right, mega bitch! Uggg everything about that book SUCKED. UGGGGGGG. And than they made Alice look like a villain and when Bella started insulting her I wanted to kick her ass and I even got mad at jacob when he got mad at Alice... uggg I could rant forever.
And LOL mickei
lol thanks molly ok I'm really leavin this time!! Bye!
lol i could never hate bedward! i might kill me to see eclipse in a movie
Okay bye kelsie for reals this time lol love ya!
do you guys like the new btfg banner complements of janni! link

ohh and i changed the motto

i hated bd! poor alice is soooooo true.. but she saved everyone!
oh i love it!

and i hate it.

take your guesses as to which is which.

and i need sleep. byeee!