Brucas Brucas shabiki Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the mashabiki of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM
save

Brucas 116057 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16151-16200 of 116057

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Janni said…
That's ok, she used be on a while ago, but now she has kind of dissapeared..
YEs I'have joined:D

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kuhriissten said…
hahhahahahaha,dawn. anyways, woah, i never even knew! that's SO freaking cool! lol awhh, sisterly bonding at fanpop? lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mcewen_girl said…
Yep, I remember when they accused you two of being the same person but I know you weren't cause I talked to you both and u are totally different!
Kristen you are not the only dufus xP
it oo founf out about that about some hours ago.. Iw as like how does lix know about hannah..*stupid*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hey, i think that i never met you then, Lizisme. Nice to meet you. =)
I never heard of that, that really sucks.
I guess that it happend when i hasn't really active on here.
we have gotten another new sister pare here on fanpop, well theya r eouy cousing Kelsie..I only one of them.. KRistine?
i was active during the summer when Hannah was too, but now that school is starting again, it's hard to be active :(
I'm glad that whole 'fake accounts' thing is over..I remember that it was a huge thing a while back
Yeah me and Kristina are 1st cousins I joined a long time ago,but she's seen me on here thought it was cool and joined about 3 weeks ago or so
Yea me to Janni but a few of them are still stuck on it!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lizisme said…
yeah i guess... yeah i think all the brucas fans knew we were different people..

hey nice to meet you too! whats you real name?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita livelovelaugh said…
yeh remember when i got acused of fake acounts i go papa to prove i wasnt but what was even worse was that he said to was a fake about jus not mine so it does show a bl fan is makinf fake acounts =(
Yeh that was when you were fighting for you fanatic medal here Kristen. I remember you being so upset not getting it...lol xP
Was it then this forum opened? *checking*
Yeh it was in june.. And now we have gotten so many other active fans here.. Woot Woot:D
yeah but how can they tell if there fake or not, is it because they aren't that active?

yeah there are so many more active fans on this spot there were like 5 main brucas fans before that came on regularly but now i feel like its one of the top spots
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
hahhaa oohh yeah! i was soo pissed i remember. i spent SO much time adding stuff here LOL
Well I hope that no one does that anymore.. Ir eally don't think so, but we can't really know cause the ones who might make fake account might not be that active. But at the same time, if they aren't active i don't think that they will bother t make them anyway
My name is Catia. =) Most of the people call me for Cat too. Choose what you prefer. =)
And yours?

I remember to ear about that Dawn. =S

And this is going fast, i feel like i'm lossing a lot of things. lol
I don't know how they know..hmm! I doubt it's b/c of activness cause alot of people make them then use them like once
they check the ip adress
ok cool im liz....

oh thats probably why they thought we were the same person because back when hannah first got hers she got banned and so i had to messenged dave or whatever his name i don't remeber and he unbanned her
Everytime you came on here you were so pissed. and all of tries to be optimistic and cheer you up;P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dermer4ever said…
you know some of them just try anything they can because they don't like that we are Brucas fans i never understood the fake accounts thing.
i no its going so fast by the time ive typed theres like 3 more comments lol
i no as if people would make fake accounts jus to win polls lol i think its more about when fans rate things low and rate there stuff high to get medals which is when thye delete ya but the person they thought was me stood up to katharia thats why they found out bout her whoever it was
i know! I have to update this site a hundred timesxP
I bugs me that we don't have achat box here... i sent the board a mesage about it, but no answer. it would be rgeat if all us just mailed them:/
i no yeh they would be so annoyed lol
But what if like two different people use the same computer to make theirs,cause two of my cousins used mine to make theirs and only one of them uses theirs
doesn't papa or someone like that give you the medals though?
I don't know who does the medals..hmm
who got 16th thousand comment? and who won fan of the month on this spot?
Don't know about that:/
haha when i was having problems with my medal here, i like messaged dave asking why i didnt have medals and like the next day all my medals were present. so yeah i have no idea, could be/couldn't be dave lol
Liz, have you joined the BTFG spot?
how do you decide who is fan of the month?

yeah same thing happened with me i was trying forever to get medals in a couple of spots and nothing was happening and then i sent him a message too and i got mine right away

No whats that?
yeh i dont know who do the medals but they betta give me my blair and chuck one soon lol
don't know about the 16 000th comment, but i think Catia won:D
I won it Dawn. =)
And i don't know about the comment, neither who gives the medals. But most be Papa..
lol I don't know who does the medals and i don't really care as long as I get mine ...lol
we all vote
cool....
what is BTFG spot?
Well Hannah actually came up with that..
We have a pick every month with the active fans here, and then we choose who we think deserves to be th efan of the month;D
And Liz, the fans choose the fan of the month, voting on picks that someone do(don't remember who, on the oth spot is terra) in the end of each month.
This month (january) as i that won. =)
it is the spot for the ones who loves Brucas & Twilight?<3
Haven't you talked your sister at all?;P
It's the brucas/twilght fan girls spot
oh cool thats a good idea how long have you been doing the fan of the month thing?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 1treehillfan said…
Hey guys I'm back.
oh awesome i love brucas and twilight!
yeah i talk to her but not about fanpop unless she is sitting next to me while were on which that hasn't happened in a while.
Hey Alice <3

Since November Liz. =)
And was your sister that won that month on the BL spot. =P
yeh we have only had 3 winners so far