Brucas Brucas shabiki Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the mashabiki of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM
save

Brucas 116057 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1751-1800 of 116057

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita livelovelaugh said…
we should change it to keeping the faith
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
BTW...I bet it drives them nuts that we all have 6.01 icons, and such reaffirmed faith in Brucas when the episode was essentially like their coming out party! lol I think it just goes to show how much cheese and how little reality Leyton is.
oooo new oage agen :P sorry mary
yeh i agree but it jus made me believe in them more
Is it bad that I'm totally gonna make up a story to get out of my night class tonight?lol there is NO WAY I am missing my Brookie get attacked. Don't worry though I'm getting my puke bucket ready for any LP scenes...actually I think I'll just crack open a bottle of wine to go with their cheese. Atleast the alcohol will numb my pain too!
awww at least you get to watch it 2nite i have to wait till 2moz that sucks more
wheres hannah been latley?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dermer4ever said…
I have noticed that When you have alchool that is the only way to get through the Leyton stuff.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sophialover said…
Ok Dawn...you have better oerganise your funeral or something....grr!
Yeah i know...i noticed that too! Where is Hannah...???
damn...i gotta go! Lost starts now...
bye guys<33!
lol. hopefully they curtail the leyton cheese factor before this spot turns into Alcoholics Anonymous.haha
yeh but alchol is fun lol
true true very true Dawn. Now I need you all to read and comment on my ideas on Gus being Cupid...I wanna know what you all think...More Lucas's, Brooke's or Brucas? Its in my latest article.
link
Thats the link. I can't decide after writing it if I feel like the cupid idea is for Lucas or Brooke, because I see such a link between the cab driver, carriage driver, and card trick guy...and the cab driver was with brooke....carriage driver both and then gus..w lucas....sorta like different guises of Cupid, metaphorically speaking.
ooo i loved it it was reall interesting
thanks thanks. just tryin to liven up OTH. Something other than pure in your face drama like Psycho Carrie, Bititoria BS! Some quality mystery!
im really liking all the storeylines atm apart from leyton lol
So question. Just was watching some Brucas vids, and one has a Brucas version of You Were Mine, but the Dixie Chicks. Now call me crazy, but could any song fit the Peyton-Lucas Mantra better than that? lol pathetic, notion that he belongs to her, and that it has always been and always will be there...so lets not move on with our lives and be happy...no lets cry out in the middle of the night, and find reason to hold on even when he blatenly disregards you and has another woman! UGH!
yeh that doesnt fit bl at all ooooo do ya wanna watch some of my bl vids? there kinda suckish tho
yea I'd love to. Send them my way, links via message?
wel if you jus search dawnloveschris all my vids should come up and most of them are brucas and some chair
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kuhriissten said…
okay seriously i can't believe that the LPers think Leyton is gonna stay together until the end!! i mean every season there has basically been no couple that starts the season and ends the season together. except for Naley! and we all know they are gonna be together :] i'm glad Lucas chose Peyton in the beinning and they could have their like little cheesefest. because seriously, we're gonna see some REAL romance between Lucas and Brooke because OTH has been lacking that passion/desire/lust/awe it once had between two characters. but Naley still has it :]
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I'm dying right now watching OTH Cheesefest 2008. aka Leyton! AHHHHHH! i just can't watch them, gosh I try so hard sometimes. And, why the heck is Brooke trying to be so resilient and not calling the cops and wanting no one to know she was attacked Im angry!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Broody_4_Cheery said…
omg omg omg is it on right now!!!! dont tell no tell tell me everything no bad me wait wait mickei and watch it no telllllllllllll me everything. no dont.

so... shes what going to keep it a secret? wtf. no wonder lucas thinks shes too independent
Sorry girl, I couldn't help it. Lets just say she annoyed me greatly. When do you watch it im confused. I forget that some of ya'll don't get to see it?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dermer4ever said…
I loved the episode the one Issue I had was with Peyton actually believing that Bull Shit story that she used. She is Brooke's best friend she should having known she was Lying. I don't know if you guys noticed but when Peyton told Brooke about being engaged she didn't seem thrilled.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brattynemz said…
Damn my speakers won't work! I'm gonna cry!

lol finally! I'm gonna watch the video first. Is anyone on?
the eps loading right now for me, im so excited. he he he. i should wait to watch it with my sister, but well, shes aint here and its just too bad, plus it gives me an excuse to watch it twice. so ill be back in like 2 hrs totally ready to discuss the latest ep. catchya soon
Ooh more Leyton.. ack!
i'm on...lol!
Are u watching it right now Mickei? OMG...i'm so excited!!
Hey Mary, thanks for the props! <33
you're welcome Nem but you totally deserve them.
Those icons are simply....OMG...<33! I had never seen them beforee!!
omg omg! mary i am wtaching it right now and all i have is one thing to say, im five minutes in and where the hell is brooke??? i dont care about no kid jumping on no bed, and i sure as hell do not wanna see leyton, deb and skills are ewww, and as cute as jamie is at the moment all i wanna know is how the hell brooke is coping and ios she okay? what happened? wheres brookie?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Janni said…
Heii^^ i'm at school, so i'm wont talk to much. But have you guys seen the episode? I feel so sry for Brooke:'(
And Q, OMG! I kind of knew it casue of spoiler..but
lol these are not mine but you can check em out at fanforum! :)
omg omg brooke may not be crying but i so am!
I know! And she is so strong!
Janni I'm still watching it, last 9mins or so. :)
oh ok, sry..
yeah I salute her!
People go and vote that you wanted Luycas to call Brooke! Just for MArk to know that BL is more beter then LP!
link
OMGGGGGGGGG!
just voted Janni! Ahh Ok Nem..thanks<33!
Everytime I'm around you I let down my guard
So when I come around you I cover my heart
If I let you in again you'd only tear me apart
I don't want to do it again, I don't want to love you again
Can't be around you (Around you, around you)

So yeah, anyone know this song? lol I thought you can change the justification or something!
I think it's called 'Around you" Nem..xD Just searched it in google and the lyrics fit pertfectly....
btw thanks both of you & Mickei for FINALLY clearing up things in the poll: "Should LPers be in the BL spot"! I GOT SO DAMN ANGRY yesterday...grr!
lol. If that was me, I'd be angry too. I mean, that's not right considering that we are about to come up with a compromise, they could be there provided blah blah blah and she attacks everyone like that!
I know...but then i talked to her sister always-forever and she told me that it's Ok now and that she got TOO carried away about it and everything...so i hope she got the message or something...lol!
I seriously don't seem to understand her though! What's the point being in a spot if you don't like NOW the couple? Yeah...i liked Pucas in season one...but now i don't support them and i don't even DARE going on the Pucas spot! Everything there makes me SO sick...
Oh they are sisters? lol. She is definitely lying. She may like Brucas but she is shipping for Leyton and she goes on our spot to spread Leyton love. lol
Yeah...when she told me they were sisters i was like..."OMFGGGGGGGGGG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT" lol! HAHAHA! I don't know if she's lying or not...i really think she's CONFUSED actually. She probably doesn't know what "being a fan" really means or something...lol! If she doesn't ship BL anymore...i don't think she should consider herself as a fan...LOL! It simply doesn't make any sense...
1800th comment...YAYY! I couldn't resist...haha!