Brucas Brucas shabiki Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the mashabiki of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM
save

Brucas 116057 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18001-18050 of 116057

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brattynemz said…
Molly!!! Remember we ganged up on Hannah in the 10000th comment while you were making the BTFG icons??? lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brucas4ever said…
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Damn I knew it!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 1treehillfan said…
Hannah- you cheater!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mcewen_girl said…
OMFG Hannah u totally cheated,*gasp* u are soo kicked outta the 12 step program
OMG AND MOLLY GOT 10000
LMFAO Kelsie I know she is sooo not invited.
AND LMFAO Nem I remember that!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KELSIE I NEED HELP! IT'S AN ADDICTION! IT'S LIKE GETTING MEDALS! AND 18000 IS SO SPECIAL!
And here I was, trying to be part of the group, resisting the temptation to say the forbidden word for like ever and there you go and cheat, Hannah. What do you have to say for yourself, missy? LMAO. I am sooo feeling the Oprah vibe.
Well this is ur only warning,no more cheating or ELSE!!haha I've always wanted to say OR ELSE,I mean what the hell does it even mean,or else what?? or else you'll kick my ass,or else you'll cut me off and not talk to me, or else you'll killme. I mean could someone please elaborate
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*TEARS RUNNING DOWN FACE** IM SO SRY IT'S NOT MY FAULT
LMFAO KELSIE THANK YOU! I REALLY HAVEN'T BEEN CHEATING LATELY! IM SO SRY!
Hannah you are so kicked out of Kelsie's program. Sorry hun.
LMAO oooh we are so getting 20000th!!!!
LMFAO its okay Hannah, you are forgiven. Kinda. :)
And LMAO Kelsie IDK what it means... for me whenever I say or else, people just think it means something bad. But I've never ever stopped to actually think about what the "or else" was. I mean, if I'm told to stop doing something and they say "or else", and it really just means or else I won't buy you a pie (and I don't like pie), than why would I listen to them??
LMFAO Alice,exactly they should have to state what the "or else" is exactly so we know if we wanna listen or not
Kelsie- EXACTLY!!!! LMAO
Hey, I know this is random, but anyone know where any good Jalice icons and stuff is? I REALLY want my fanatic and I've got to submit, submit, submit!!! I only have submitted 325 vids (I think) and 237 images and 10 links and 1 article!!!
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS MOLLY I NEED SOME FAT FREE FOOD
Umm IDK alice I usually just use google to search for them but they are hard to find :[
I'm having a hard time looking for Jalice icons too. I used to look for them but to no avail. So I just stopped. Maybe you just have to make your own. :D
TRY PHOTOBUCKET ALICE OR LIVEJOURNAL.. THATS WHERE IM FINDING ALL MY BL ICONS THERE PROB IS SOME THERE
link
Look there hun it's get updated with images pretty regularly and Jalice news too!!!
nem- yeah but I don't have photoshop :( I already made all the screencaps from the movie but it still wasn't enough :(
and LMAO hannah IDK I could go for a good PB milkshake right now LMAO.
And AHHHGGGG. This is really hard. I NEED to say the forbidden word. Because, its like, the perfect response to something funny. Because you know, when most people comment, they say something really funny that isn't QUITE a LMAO, but deserves something more than a "hahaha" you know what I'm saying??? That is why I NEED to say the forbidden word because it is the perfect response to just the right amount of funniness!!! AGG! Help me, Kelsie! I need my sponsor!
YAYAYYY!!! KELSIE, THANKYOU!!! I WILL FOREVER BE IN DEBT TO YOU!
Or, you know, I could just prop you *forbidden word* :-D
WILL YOU GUYS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RATE THESE I WANT MY FANATIC SOOOOOOOO BAD
Hannah: hmm... IDK... you did cheat...
HAHAHAH jk, jk. sure, just post the link and I will rate :D
Lol whatever works best hun!
and rate what hun
OMG KELSIE YOU HAVE OVER 800 PROPS
OMG I just realized that I'm more of a Serenate lover than Derena!!!
Yeh, I know its not that bid a deal, I don't guess
Okay I know this is random... but is anyone else SUPER excited to see Jasper lunge at Bella in the New Moon movie???
I am!
Nem!! You are officially SHUNNED!! NS is GROSS they are like Pucas,yeah simmer on that one,they cheated on someone who was supposed to be their gf and bff
HELLL YEAH ALICE I CAN'T WAIT.. THAT WILL BE COOL FOR HIS CHARACTER HE REALLY DIDN'T GET MUCH OF TWILIGHT

DUH NEM SERENATE ARE WAY BETTER THAN DERENA!
There is other crap to like the sneaking around and the whole Nate telling Serena he's not over her when he's with Blaiir!!!!! NO NO NO NO you cannot like them as your sponsor I FORBID it!
YOU SAY EVERYONE IS LIKE PUCAS KELSIE!
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO Hannah,you cannot like Brathan AND Serenate, I'm gonna die, oops to late I just did
DERENA ARE NAST! THEY MAKE ME WANT TO PUKE THEIR SO BORING!
No not like NS is WORSE soo is Brathan and that's cause lots of people are sluts like Pucas!
BRATHAN ARE HOT! yes yes yes! omg my caps is working again
Ok I'm leaving!! Goodbye**stalks away**
LMAO Kelsie. Ahahahaha I don't watch GG so I have no idea what ANYONE is taking about lmao allthough I do know who derena is Dan(that supposedly 17 year old who is like a writer and he acts and looks like he is 25) and Serena (Blake lively), right?

Sorry, guys, but I just have a feeilng that if I watched GG I would be a derena fan. IDK why. I'm into cheap relationships like that LOL. But you never know. I'd have to actually watch it to find out :-D

And hannah I know i am so looking forward to it... I KNOW Jackson will look HOT AS HELL!
wait are you really leaving
NO!!!! YOU CANT BE A BRATHAN SHIPPER!!! NEVER! OH PLEASE SAY YOU ARE JOKING! PLEASE!!!
Alice would you please tell them that yes I am leaving, I would tell them but I don't speak their BN and SN language
bn are great! i know you hate me but i would give up naley anyday and maybe give bl a break for some brathan..
LMFAO Kelsie. Okay.
Ummm Hannah and Nem, Kelsie says she is leaving because she doesn't speak your NS and SN language.
i won't talk about them.. so im so so so bored and i have a stupid headache!