Brucas Brucas shabiki Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the mashabiki of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22451-22500 of 116057

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita CheeryDavis said…
wink
yeah of course im on team edward!

rob pattison is a british god! seriously girls! bartender poor me a rob and make it a double!

and man nem you say i remind you of bella and then you say you dont like her im not feeling the love lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brattynemz said…
LMAO what I mean is you are clumsy like her! But you are so much better than Bella! You have to read the other books to get what I mean! :D

And OMG yes Robert is the hottest guy alive!!!! He's drop dead gorgeous!
wink
im so messing with u nem lol!

and yeah he is so fine! and that proposal thing he does to all the girls yeah i seriously want to be on the recieving line of that!

i loved his hair in the movie all sexy and untamed! but i saw pics of him with it cut in a flannel shirt and let me just say he is one sexy lumberjacker!
I know, I love his long hair and I was pessimistic when he cut his hair but boy does he look gorgeous in ANY haircut!
big smile
oh yeah i would love to run my hands through that luciousness. like a field of wheat! wow i wander if i rub his head if i get to make a wish "you rob you i wish for you"
lol talking about the 515 promo stills and Rob made me wanna change my icon, I just can't choose between Brucas and Rob! lol.
dude you should so make one with both of them in it! like rob would gladly help lucas suck brooke's blood! or rob's a vamp so he knows brooke is lucas' own personal brand of heroine! oh i like that one that was good if i do say so myself lol
lol so did you know that we have Twilight/Brucas fan girls spot??
what are u serious! that is too cool! please nobody pinch me if im dreaming
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
lol yes we do!
oh heck yes sign me up!
link
i just joined man throw in some cheesecake and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and it would be like the most perfect thing ever! oh and some double stuff oreos i love double stuffed oreos i mean heck that is double delicious and double the fun!
lol I want me some cheesecake! Oreo cheesecake!!!
big smile
omg i love that stuff! seriously i would marry it! it wouldnt talk back to u or ignore you, its calling my name right now!

it would just comfort you and make u fat and happy for the rest of ur life! that sounds pretty dang good to me
lol I'm looking at some screencaps and I just love Brooke's hairstyle in Naley's wedding!
yeah i so agree! she was stunning, well she's always stunning!

and talk about amazing acting she killed it! i mean if i was lucas i would probably feel like the biggest tool ever and possibly pee on my self cause she was sad heart broken and scary! dang she is good! that girl could act her way out of a cardboard box
I know but her hair is exceptional, I like the color, it's curled and pinned to one side! It's amazing! And that's like my fave scene EVER! I cry everytime I watch it!!! She's such a great actress! lol
oh me too! i seriously boohoo everytime i watch it! im always yelling at the tv at luke and i know all the words so i will pretend like im brooke and then my sis will walk in like im a nutcase!

but yeah the color of it was really pretty! that girl would look good in a garbage bag! ive always wondered what she would look like as a blonde
I can't imagine her being in blonde! lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kristinabetty said…
hey guys i sleep for like an hour and i woke up i am so mad about it but anyway
Aww I hate when that happens!
Zoe, Mickei, Rece, are you here??
oh kristina bless ur heart i bet ur exhausted!

i know im with u nem! she was on the late show! and she was talking about joining a sorority and she was like if i see one more fake blonde being all cheery and fake i think im going to lose it! lol she is so funny
yeah im tired and i saw that it was very very funny
You're damn right, gotta love Sophia!
yeah she is too cool for school! i love her personality! and that rapsy voice i would kill to sound that sexy! my stepmom says she always needs to cough when she hears her talk, it makes her hoarse lol
i do she is awesome and she is funny
I know! OMG can you imagine a mini Sophia??? I hope she gets ALL of Sophia's features! lol
i totally agree if their was a little mini sophia she needs all of sophia's features
wink
omg that would be the hottest kid ever! like the one who gets all the boys and is really popular what a cool kid! what a lucky kid!

look at you nem cursing tsk tsk tsk lol i should call the potty mouth police on you

lol sorry :D
i know it would
A Jophia baby would be so cute!!!
i agree
big smile
nem im so messing with u!

seriously my stepdad should have his own dicitionary! he can make a cuss word into any part of speech! nouns adj, adv, you name it lol! i call him the todditionary! its pretty much hilarious!
what r u talking about mandi
lol your stepdad must be cool then :D
or nem if u know wat she is talking bout u can say it to
oh nem said a cuss word and i was just messing with her about it! lol!

oh girls i just found some amazing brucas icons over at live journal check this out! talk about some old school brucas lovin
link
those r so adorable i knew i wanted a new icon lol
I love them. My heart is aching for them :[
i know me two
lol! i know they are so good! i thought you might like them! us brucasers have to stick together!

and yeah nem my stepdad is the coolest he is so crazy i think some of that has rubbed off on me! i could seriously write a book about that man! he makes me laugh all the time

I mean, seriously, how hard was it for Mark to give us that BL scene in 615??
For him, probably really hard but i wish that he would in the last epi their scene was so freakin adorable!!!!
he was probably pulling his hair out! i mean im sure that he fantasizes about leyton god i mean seriously who can have wet dreams about a broom i mean now lucas ok that is understandable but a mop yeah right

and he is so scared to put them in a scene together b/c he knows that they have way more chemistry than lucas and his "heiancee" i mean when brucas come on screen there are literally fireworks when LP come on the screen paint dries slower just to have something to do i me sheesh
I know when they have scene together, OMG chemistry explosion!!!!
Ok i totally agree with her!!! lol
The Brucas scene was amazing, my icon speaks for itself! lol. And it's so cool that you get along with your dad, I'm more fascinated by Peyton relationship with Larry than Ellie!