Brucas Brucas shabiki Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the mashabiki of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2801-2850 of 116057

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 1treehillfan said…
I know!!!
Some of these peoples theories are ridiculous! LOL!
I just finished up at the oth forum so I'm heading over to the war zone right now... lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dermer4ever said…
cool.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kuhriissten said…
what's the warzone? haha i guess i missed something LOL
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
I think its like a thread at othforum.com that fans can battle? Not sure
^^ Yup that's it!
Okay, naley fans don't kill me but their relationship has been kind of dull lately and I think I'm growing more of an affection for brucas then naley... =S
Still HEARTHEARTHEART naley though<33
ooohhh gotchaaa

hahaha, yeah there hasnt been much Naley but then again its only the beginning of Season 6!
the warzone is this thread at othforums where we can have discussions on the relationships on oth and fight with out get in trouble. I enjoy it but some of theories and some of the people on their tick me off.
kuhrissten: Well, i'm talking season 5 and 6. I feel like such a horrible fan for demoting them to a lower place in my top five..
dermy, completely agree!!!! it's like, what the hell are you thinking? I just don't even get it! ESPECIALLY with some of their theories about leyton, it's aggrivating!
oohhh got it now!

i wanna go to this warzone place but i have an essay to write tonight ):
okay we can always use another Bler to debate. Whenever you want to join othforums just go to my profile and click on the link I have their for othforums and sign up and go down to the warzone.
Well I should hit the sack.
Night guys!
me too
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brattynemz said…
Anyone on?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Broody_4_Cheery said…
anyone still on?
I am! :)
hi! watcha doing?
I just checked out other spots. :)

I'm sorry Mickei I wish I could stay longer but I have to go now, exams tomorrow. Yay! Bye! <33
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
bye. i guess i'll just have to go to bed and sleep... or read... or write... whatever. catchya l8r
anybody on here
me but i'm going to have to get off like really soon :(
ok I just going back and forth between here and oth forums. Oh I made a new pick in the Naley spot. Go check it out.

link
whats up
nothing much
me either. so where are you from? I'm originally from chicago, but I'm in Memphis now for school til May.
I am from California I actually live like 20 minutes away from Downtown Sacramento I lived in this state my whole life and in my current city for 18 years.
Anyone on? :)
I am Nem. Dermer, I love CA. I've got friends from Oakland, Pleasanton, and then LA, San Diego. I've only been to Southern CA. I want to make another trip out there. I think I might get out there in Dec. We want to go to the vineyards.
lol I'll probably go there after I graduate, I would want to take a break from school right before I work. I have many relatives in San Diego and and my cousin is in Arizona. :)
there are plenty of options for vineyards out here. the closest vineyard to where i live is Amandor. I have been all over southern cal. but northern is better but that is because i am biasest.
My family is so obsessed with Chicago, I really don't know any family outside of the Chi, except we've got some second homes, but that doesn't count!lol I think that is a Chicago thing though, not EVER leaving. I just didn't get it mainly bc its too darn cold half the time. Plus I love new places. I'll end up there though, its like a curse! So what do you want do? career wise.
haha. Well I'll have to ask you for suggestions when we decide on dates. I always have to plan everything, bc most my friends are go with the flow types of people...not me!haha
I have no clue I will think of that once I finish school which taking forever.
Me? Well I'm taking up Accountancy so I'll probably work in an accounting or auditing firm but my grandpa wants me to take up Law after I pass the board exam (which I do not like but I'm considering!).

Yeah, one of my cousins told me it's so freakin cold over there, plus I'm in Asia, how cold could Chicago be? She attends college in Chicago, I just don't know what school.

lol were you talking to me? I'm sorry to but in. :D
Ugh I know how you feel. I'll be done with my masters in May, and I still don't really know what I want to do. Well, actually I take that back, I know what I want to do, but making money doing it, thats another story!lol I would be a personal shopper/stylist if I could do anything, but I'll be stuck being a public health marketing analyst...woohoo. NOT! Yea, I'm bringing back the NOT!haha
In a brief period of me not wanting to continue with anything productive, I thought I was gonna just pick up and go teach english as a 2nd language somewhere in asia.lol Chicago really is beautiful 6 months out of the year. Its just from Jan-March that its unbearable. Esp. March because you are so sick of cold and snow and it just doesnt end. I mean it wouldn't be odd to have snow on spring break, or my birthday in April. That part I don't miss.
I bet. I know it gets cold there in the winter. Try living in Sacramento in the summer it gets so damn hot its like your living in the dessert. I think on year the hottest it got was 112.
lol I have a friend who's taking up masters in Korea and she's a part timer, she teaches English and man, when she went home she almost treated me everyday! So I think teaching English in Korea or Taiwan or China will really make you rich. :D We only have rainy and summer seasons here.
I'm gonna go now, it's my break so I thought of using the computer fee my parents are paying for and surf the net in our school library. lol. I'm gonna be back in 4hrs! Bye! :)
I hate rain so much its insane. I dunno what it is about precipitation but it puts me in the WORST mood. I need my sun. And Dermer I like in Memphis now, and so I know how those 112 days feel like, not to mention memphis has like 100% humidity, its disgusting here in August. Beautiful now. I didn't think sanfran got that hot though? crazy. Nem- the money was for sure the major incentive. My friend and I were gonna go together, but then I got scholarship for grad school, and couldn't pass it up. I think it would be awesome though, so spontaneous. i never do anything like that!
San Fran doesn't get hot but where I live does, today it was 80 and breezy but that last for days it has been over 100. I know about the humidity it is really bad.
So I've been so bored today, I actually made a profile on eharmony.com lol I'm so embarressed and scared to see the matches!haha
you shouldn't be that is what the process is for but it does take some patience I should now. Well I gotta go I am really tired but I talk to you tomorrow.
k...night
I'm back! Is anyone on?

Posted some Brucas icons, snagged em from fanforum! I would be so damn selfish not to share it with you. :]
heya, you u still on?
Yes! :D
hi!!! wats up?
nothing much, just looking for more BL icons. you?
just updating a fanfic, reading fanfic and watching ghost whisperer.