Brucas Brucas shabiki Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the mashabiki of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 116057

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita livelovelaugh said…
whooo i got 400th comment sorry jus thought i would say lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita eka-chan said…
thanks livelovelaugh and brucas4ever!

I just realized this when I was making Jeyton videos and right now working on a Brucas vid. I don't know what is so grand about Leyton. I mean, s1 was great while we see them gravitating towards each other but really, there wasn't any more evolution that happened. I also don't get why we should believe in this "meant-to-be" offering Mark is selling us because I don't see realism when I look at Leyton's romantic plot. I don't want to get into whatever brilliant speculations we hear from the BLers who bash LP, it's common knowledge since I also believe in them but somehow whatever constructive criticsm I have for Leyton is proven by many circumstances we see througout the seasons. And LPers justify LP in such incomprehensive terms. Who buys "Love at first sight" propaganda these days? I mean, when a movie or a show depicts that, they at least develop the allegedly "love at first sight" couples from more than just simple locking of eyes, luring and then pushing each other away...which pretty much sums up what Lucas and Peyton shared. It still is a baseless infatuation, in my opinion. As much as I have the privelege to talk with a mature LPer abs07, I still remain unconvinced with how Leyton is a couple worth supporting. I'm sure whatever good points they are can be possibly substancial to LPers's taste but I see no solid basis of why Leyton should go on with their relationship, given the status of its instability and deception.

I'm not alone on this, right, BLers?

And about abs07: my only problem with her end of spectrum is that she watched season 2, 3, 4 first (as I recall from our talk) and then she watched s1 finally. Something has bothered me about that. I capture the flaw in that sequence. Normally, if you watch in that following seasons then you might just convince yourself LP is a couple that is..how shall I say it..."acceptable." And s1 has the Leyton spark on it but that disappeared as the seasons progressed. So if abs07 watched in this sequence...then quite possibly she put on the old pieces and the new pieces of the storyline the wrong way. I didn't tell her that, of course, I have no use for petty arguments since I'm just a visitor and that is the Pro-LP spot and I don't want to aggravate anyone because proper conduct should be observed. But that is what I noticed in abs07's article. Do you guys know of it? Brucassers will get a lot from reading it. Anyone wants to talk about it?

Link: link
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kuhriissten said…
eka-chan, i loved your rants!!

esp this part:
In s5, in their long-distant relationship, they didn't even express sexual interest on each other (to think that if they miss each other, there should be at least a sexual tension..but instead uncomfortable silence)..all there was when they had dinner were awkwad pauses because they realized...wow, they never really know each other that deeply...the two months in senior year when they hooked up, are the months they would never get back. A waste of goddamn time.

the awkward silences shouldn't have even been a problem (since they are "soulmates") but there were meaning...they can't connect after being that far apart. soulmates are connect anytime, anywhere, no matter WHAT happened, you'll always have that spark with your soulmate/true love, am i right? i mean you'll always connect even if its on a subconscious level, it'll always be there...

and Jeyton had soo much sexual tension!! i loved when he whispered to Peyton in the hall "you smell so good right now" or something like that, it gave me butterflies in my stomach!! my gahd, and did you see peyton's face?! it TOTALLYYYY lit up! yeah, so Jeyton has that chemistry that makes you feel like the two are in love :]
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brucas4ever said…
yeah i agree! but i don't want to waste my time going on the lp spot!

anyone on?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Just read all of it. Took me a while. I guess Im to the point where I'm realizing that there is no rationalizing Brucas vs Leyton. I want to, and everytime I try it just solidifies my Brucas love, but then I read a LPer and am just disapointed. I am glad though that someone has enough sense to supply a decent enough argument for Leyton. I feel like most of thier fans are holding on to false notions. Ultimatly though its all about which couple you feel connected to. I agree w you eka, and your three definitions of Leyton. As much as I try to get behind thier love story I can't. It just doesn't seem real! I've come to the hard conclusion that Mark has ruined both of the couples at this point. I mean I think both of them are horrendous at this point to get married. WTF were the writers thinking? Gosh I'm still pissed about it. I for one am glad that spoilers suggest Leyton to be the one he takes to Vegas. I mean could it get anymore desperate? I'm sure it'll be all cheesy "you're a mess...but your my mess luke" BS in the begining (I heard that was what she says to him at the airport...im literally throwing up a lil in my mouth right now)but as you already know there wont be enough drama for the 2 and it will end. I just hope it ends peacefully, that way Brucas can save the day! Just a thought about a spoiler I heard and how it could be related to our Brucas. I guess in the first epi there is a guy who is sort of guiding Lucas to choose who he's gonna call and be with. and he tells him something along the lines that love is not a choice. I think him choosing Peyton will be reflected, as Leyton is not really true love as the season progresses. What do you think?
hey welcome to the forum im hannah!

i totally agree! i really don't want him to pick peyton though! but please i haven't read any spoilers so please please please don't post them in this forum!

so whats up?
Sorry to post again. Heres a link to a fanfiction story that is a take off of what I just was talking about w the spoiler idea.
link
i doesn't matter if you post more then once we totally love comments!
haha yah yah yah!! and Hannah, i love your icon :]
aww thanks:) yours is sooo cute too!
okay guys im really bored so i think we should come up with a brucas game...maybe something like we have to find cool bl sites or vids on youtube or just something random any ideas?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita eka-chan said…
Brucas vs. Leyton concept of love:

BRUCAS: "Even if you can't be with me, I will be happy for you because I have you in my heart and I'm there in yours. And even if you marry somebody else or if I marry somebody else, you're the friend I go to for my good times and bad times. You support me and believe in me (Brooke) and you listen to me when I hurt (Lucas) I love you."

LEYTON: "If we can't be together, we can't be happy. We are only happy when we have each other and we both know that. That's why I want you so much. I wanted to be with you so much. Just because I go saying no to your proposal (Peyton) and I said "I do" to another girl (Lucas) doesn't mean the end. I still want you. All the time. Even when it makes me sick and I cry a lot. You and I SHOULD be together. I love you."
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sophialover said…
yeah...we should definately come up with a game..xDD The question is:WHAT KIND OF GAME?

"Describe LP in 5 words?" muahaha!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Janni said…
Ok first of all I LOVED your rant eka-chan-Amazing!!

Hmm, i' terible at findong games. But i can start with 5 words about LP:
Puke-able , No-chemistry , Hatefull , Hate , Cruelty!
Brucas4ever. Hannah right? Sorry bout the spoilers. I'd never post anything aside from speculation regarding spoilers. I think they are entirely too flawed anyways! But, I apologize if what I said went too far. My rants and ideas flow from what I hear and sometimes they get caught up in spoiler talk, but hopefully I haven't over stepped my grounds. BTW...had to get to bed last night, wish I could have stayed on and enjoyed the Brucas love!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Broody_4_Cheery said…
ctaching up from the last 2 days. great post brucasers, im so giving eka-chan a prop.

on with the game: boring, ying-ying, friends, cheats, over it
OK:gross,pathetic,boring,predictable,unrea­lis­tic­
PUCASSS...ewwww!

eka-chan: WOW! AMAZING love concept! You keep coming up with the best points. Love you<33! This one TOTALLY deserves a prop!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita livelovelaugh said…
i agree that rant was amazing

game - predictable , boring , friends , immature , selfish
Game:
Narcissistic
Monotonous
Idealistic
Agonizing
Desperation

I think that pretty much sums up my Leyton feelings.
narcissistic..? LOL! That's a good one! I'd have never thought about it...xD
Leyton: tiresome, overdone, siblings, FORCED, cheesy

and eka-chan, i always love what you write!! lol
RealLuvAlwaysBL: it's fine you didn't give away much! and yeah it's hannah!

okay i lovee the game! kristen: "siblings" lmfao!

okay game... forced, depressed, fake, repulsive, and evil!
my school strarted to day. And i am ahving a crappy day! This game is so cheering me up^^

Game: Crap, a game, boring, Depressing, grey (i'm not that good with words)
I found this on a forum:
"I just feel nostalgic for my BL couple, that always looked as the doomed one (but I don't believe it, that would be such a *waste* of beautiful chemistry and build-up and for the sake of the happening of WTF?"the other couple" who looks to me just not right and forced in some way, sometimes even cute but unbelievable in a romantic terms. I know LP care for each other's and they had some sort of connection and blah blah blah but that's not enough for me to get hooked by them, it never happened. Their lack of chemistry in my eyes froze any possibility for me to like them from the start. I feel them like I felt the mere thought of Harry/Hermione on HP :p) and somewhat I like BL for this reason, because they are the doomed ones. Call me a masochist xD
. Maybe, for one time, the doomed ones could get their fix together."

TELL ME THAT THE GIRL IS 100% RIGHT!! I just read it and i loved it SO much<33!

Janni: You're kidding right? TODAY? WTF? Mine starts on the 15th of September..lol! Poor=D!

LP:disgusting,horribly cheesy,awful,SCARY! (When i see them on screen together i get really really scared by the lack of chemistry..lol)

hoho "the evil blondes bring out the evil haters in us" guys!!
HAHAHAHAAHAH! scary LMAO. awhh i liked what the person wrote!

"Maybe, for one time, the doomed ones could get their fix together"
my favorite line :]
hahh so true! janni did you ever get teh twilight book?

and any other ideas of games guys?
Mmm i know a pretty simple one but it's kinda of boring and with NO meaning at all. It's all about posting the same thing over and over again.
Like: "We are counting BLers.." and then for example i start like : 1 BLer you go on and post "2 BLers.." then Kristen comes "3 BLers"! IT'S THE MOST STUPID THING EVER but it works when feel completely stressed out and you've nothing better to do..lol! Ofcource the same person can play as many time as he/she wants..xD

PS:Any better ideas? TT.TT! I lack of inspiration right now!!
okay very random but fun! i'll start1 bler!

or what about when someone like says a brucas scene someone has to go on youtube find the scene and post the link here, or we could do that with like brucs websites... for example: find the brucas tears scene some would go on youtube(or any other random site) find the vid and post the link here.... or you could say like find my favorite brucas scene and just give them a clue something like "it's raining" and they would have to try and find it! okay tell me if that sounds really dumb we totally don't have to do it!
well im gonna go swimming and try to tan! so t2ygl! byee!

ohh and tell me what you think of my game!
GREAT!
That's wayyy more interesting...lol! Ok so..if everyone agrees we can make a new topic and start with this game!!
Ok hun..byee!<33 ya!
I like that idea with the finding game^^
Hannah: Well i have got it, but i'm kinda reading another book. Well i'm trying i'm reading pride & prejudice, and i'dont get much of it cause it is written in a weird Norweigian way.. so, but i'' start onthe twilight again. Just have to give the pride & prejudice another chance;)
Pride&Prejudice<33! Believe me...you're gonna love it Janni.
Have you seen the movie too?
okay my annoying bros got in the pool with their annoying friend so im out! and bored im gonna makes some picks and start a new forum for the game:)

prde and prejudice is it good i haven't read it?
I have started but i thought that i shoudl finish the book, caus ei think that if i finish the movie i wont be bale to finish the book.
EVer been to Norway?
Hannah your brother is younger or older than you?lol! Just being curious...LMAO! Btw..if he's YOUNGER...i'm WITH YOU cause i know how it feels. Mine is REALLY really annoying..xD He's SO stubborn...i can't stand him most of the time.

Yeah..Pride&Prejudice ROCKS although many people say that it's not for our age. It's kinda of "deep" and difficult to understand but it's pretty cool. I first watched the movie (2005 version with Keira Knightley) and i loved it SO MUCH that then i desperately wanted to buy the book. Then i bought the bout and it was even better. Jane Austen (the writer) is AMAZING<33!
No Janni. Personally i've never been...but i would TOTALLY loved too. I'm really king on traveling!
I definetely gonna givit another try^^
Maybe one day you'll come here. I read the thing you wrote to Hannah, and i' gonna back you up. I have a little brother. And that is not fun!! And the thing that annoys me the most that he becoming like me, and that means that it is another person in our house the has a big mouth like me! But i don't think that he will ever have as large mouth as me:P
well the ones and the pool are younger their like 12,10, and 7 and then i have an older brother who's 21 and he's the one that hates charlie!
so they all can be reallly annoying!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Broody_4_Cheery said…
hehehe i added pride and prejudice to my classic book shelf got like two chapters in and then put it down and never picked it up again, i have this terrible habit of when i want a book real bad and finally get it I don't actually read it, i spent like a year looking for possession and still haven't finished it six years later. one day i will go through my book shelf and finish all the books, but there's this great feeling of security that i own the books so i CAN read it whenever i want any time in the future. seriously the more i want a book the more chances i won't actually read it when i buy it unless its in a series then i'll probably read it first day i buy it.

i love the idea of that game. sounds cool.
YOu ahve many brothers, how many are you in you family?
You've got 4 brothers? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING MEEE! LMAO! You're the unluckiest person EVER Hannah...haha! Like..seriously. OMG...how are you dealing with them? lol! You're def a heroine...! I mean..i can't even stand ONE and you are still ALIVE with 4 boys in the house? If there were props in real life for that i would totally give you as many as i possibly could..lol! Poor girl=D!
hhahah..lmfao!!!!!!! it's not to bad i have three sisters too! haha thanks mary i try really hard! they can be so so so so annoying and they love it! grr some times i just makes me pissed! you guys have any sibs?
okay here's my rant!!!!!! link check this link out i feel like throwing up! any other twilight fans agree?
WTF is this? Quil is a pedophile!!!! LOL! What those people are thinking? I'm seriously out of mind right now. HOW THE HELL CAN THEY THINK THIS WAY? She's just a child damn it!

PS:Which means there are 8 members in your family? LMAO! Ok...npow i changed my mind. Your mom is definately a heroine too! DOES SHE HAVE ANY TIME FOR HERSELF WITH ALL THESE CHILDREN?
Anyway...haha! Things are so much easier for me, as i have only one brother.
ohh hahah! well im number 5! most of us are older now so it's not to bad!

and i know right i was sooo sooo sooo pissed when i saw that!
you are 8 people:o Is it fun to have so many siblings?
i guess it's fun and pretty damn annoying at the same time...lol!
Wondering something. So One Tree HIll starts in 2 week. YAY!! And i live in Norway so i watch the episodes on net. An i was wondering which sites you guys use?
anyone oon guys? I'm soo bored..lol!

Janni:I dunno! I've never watched OTH online but i've heard this one's good: link

Hope it works!<33!
Thanks<3
I'm on. Sry about your parents,^^
It's Ok..i'm trying to get used to it..although i must admit that it's really sad.
Anyways...=D!