Brucas The Ultimate BL Survey ♥

bdavisrocks posted on Nov 26, 2011 at 09:11PM
I was reaaaaally bored today, and felt like spreading some BL love, so here you are my lovelies! A big, long BL survey for you all! Our ship FTW ♥

1. When did you start watching/loving OTH?

2. When did you start loving the amazing couple that is BL?

3. Have you always been a BLer?

4. What's your favorite season for BL?

5. Aside from BL, what other OTH couples do you ship?

6. Aside from OTH couples, what are your top 10 couples ever?

7. Where do BL rank on your list of favorite tv couples?

8. Who do you prefer: Brooke Davis or Lucas Scott?

9. Your favorite...
Emotional moment:
Sad moment:
Happy moment:
Funniest moment:
Sexiest moment:
Cutest moment:
Unexpected moment:

10. Your favorite....
Kiss:
Hug:
Touch:
Look:
Quote:
Episode:

11. This or that?
Leyton or Brulian?
Jeyton or Pulian?
Guy for you or The one?
Looks or Quotes?
Kisses or Hugs?
Red door or Purple Monkey?
Rivercourt or Beach?

12. Your favorite underrated moment(s)?

13. You can borrow one scene from any of these OTH couples for BL. You choose....
Nathan and Haley -
Jake and Peyton -
Brooke and Julian -
Lucas and Peyton -

14. Your favorite BL quote said by Brooke?

15. Your favorite BL quote said by Lucas?

16. Your favorite BL quote said by a crew/cast member?

17. One BL...
Food -
Word -
Quote -
Nickname -
Color -
Object -
Place -
Song -

18. Your all time favorite BL scene(s)?

19. Which kind of scene do you prefer?
Cute or funny?
Intimate or flirty?
Hot or sad?
Passionate or jealous?

20. Your favorite aspect of BL?

21. And last, but certainly not least...
Why do Brooke and Lucas belong with each other?
save

Brucas 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita alwaysforever said…
Oh man not until about 4 years (omg it's been that long. wow I feel like time is just flying by)

Well I admit it took me a re-watch of OTH to realize I was obsessed with Brucas lol

Well before I was only a NHer and JPer. When it came to BL and LP, I couldn't have cared less.

3 but 2 is getting really close. But for now 3 is still in the lead.

Well there's Naley, Jeyton, Skills and Bevin, Keith and Karen,... Karen and Dan (it's my secret shame ship. Don't judge me!)

Tv, Movie, Book and IRL? Oh man well if I'm taking out OTH couples then it's
1. Barney and Robin (How I Met Your Mother)
2. Mondler( Friends)
3. Veronica and Logan (Veronica Mars)
4. Ron and Hermione (Harry Potter)
5. Buttercup and Westley (The Princess Bride)
6. Noah and Allie (The Notebook)
7. Seth and Summer (The OC)
8. Cassie and Sid (Skins)
9. Steve and Miranda (Sex and the City)
10. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka (IRL OTP)

#1 ALWAYS OTP

sighs I don't know anymore. I'm going to go with Lucas.

9. Your favorite...
Emotional moment: 3x22 dance. The chemistry in that scene. wowza.
Sad moment: "How could you cheat on me with my best friend?!"
Happy moment: "I love you too... Pretty Girl."
Funniest moment: "Far too much clothing"
Sexiest moment: 2x22 dream kiss. Seriously. HOT DAMN.
Cutest moment: "I guess I'd miss the girl behind the red door."
Unexpected moment: "Brooke! What you did with Chris... It's okay." (I totally expected him to be like "I'll never forgive you for this")

10. Your favorite....
Kiss: sighs um 3x22
Hug: Red Door Always
Touch: The hair/cheek touch before the kiss in 3x09
Look: "No one would believe this coming from me." "I would."
Quote: "I'm the guy for you, Brooke Davis. You'll see."
Episode: errrrrrrrghhhh 3x13

11. This or that?
Leyton or Brulian? errr I'm starting to really hate Brulian so I'll go with LP. I can tolerate them in s1-3 and 6
Jeyton or Pulian? Please! Jeyton XD although I thought Pulian was decent
Guy for you or The one? Guy for you. Always.
Looks or Quotes? Quotes!
Kisses or Hugs? Hugs
Red door or Purple Monkey? WOW SAM. lol Red Door
Rivercourt or Beach? Rivercourt

Right now. The "I'm Here For You" hug

13. You can borrow one scene from any of these OTH couples for BL. You choose....
Nathan and Haley - First wedding on the beach. I just love Nathan's quote and could see BL in it.
Jake and Peyton - aw man.. "I could have held you in my arms forever and it still wouldn't have been long enough"
Brooke and Julian - ... um lol no idea. I've disliked every scene I've seen of them.
Lucas and Peyton - HMMPH. That's a toughy. Err maybe "it's always going to be there isn't it? You and me."

"There are 82 letters in here and they're all addressed to you. I wrote them all this summer. One a day. But I never sent them because I was afraid. I was afraid of getting my heartbroken again. Like before - because you hurt me so bad. And I was afraid to be vulnerable and I was afraid of you and the way that you make me feel. And I know that doesn't matter now after what I did. But I just thought that you should know. This is how I spent my summer Luke. Wanting you. I was just too scared to admit it.

"I'm the guy for you. I know we're just part time and that's cool. Ya know do whatever, have your fun. But one of these nights you're going to realize it. I'm the guy for you, Brooke Davis. You'll see."

"What Lucas sees and loves in Brooke is the same thing that I see and love in Sophia."
I couldn't think of another one.

17. One BL...
Food - err lmao pie? hahahahaha
Word - Stay
Quote - "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds."
Nickname - Pretty Girl
Color - RED
Object - Purple Monkey
Place - Lucas's room
Song - Breathe~ Taylor Swift

Red Door! And 82 letters.

Cute or funny? Cute
Intimate or flirty? Intimate
Hot or sad? Hmm sad
Passionate or jealous? Passionate

oh come on =/ The fact that their love never faltered. They were always there for each other, no matter what.

I can't even begin to describe it. Because she's cheery and he's broody. And they balance each other out. Lucas caused Brooke to feel what she thought she never could and she got him to smile. They supported each other when it mattered most. They have the kind of chemistry that just doesn't go away. They're destined to be. It's that simple.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NicLovesBrucas said…
Ermmm.. Episode 2.20? I thought Brathan was a couple and saw this particular episode and basically went back to watch it all from the pilot & got hooked

I started liking them after obviously Brathan who are my AU OTP <3 but probably as soon as I saw Brucas together I knew I wanted them together <3 Pefect

Well, I guess I have.. I only thought BN were together but if that means did I ever like LP.. No never.. I've just always hated the character Peyton unless she was with Jake [that's the only expection]

Season 2! It's seriously underrated.. I do love S3 but I think S2 will always be my #1 season for them.

Naley, Jeyton and recently Clay&Sara and Julian and Alex - Why does Mark never put the right freaking people together :/ [and if AU count- Brathan <3]

1. Noah&Allie[The Notebook] = Geet&Aditya[JWM] = Sophia&Chad[RL OTP] (Sorry that's three but these are my number1's forever)
John&Savannah[Dear John]
Mondler[Friends]
Liam&Naomi[90210]
Sawyer&Kate[Lost]
Snape&Lily[HarryPotter]
Cassie&Jake[Secret Circle] (I can't get over how much I love these two.. they are perfect)
Darcy&Elizabeth[Pride&Prejudice]
Dan&Savannah

^^In any order <3 I love them all the same accept my number 1's which are slightly more special LOL.. [This was hard actually cos I know I am missing my proper top 10 *mind is blank*

#1- OTP Forever Baby!!

I would say Brooke [season 1-5] but I'm going with Lucas because I am being partial towards the writerboy <3

9. Your favorite...
Emotional moment: Did you miss while you were away//everyday -3.22
Sad moment: Why won't let me all the way in- 3.22
Happy moment: I love you too.. Pretty Girl- 3.09
Funniest moment: So, what if I start sleepwalking and my pyjamas accidentally fall off, and I end up in your bed?!- 3.11
Sexiest moment: I think that tatoo is very very sexy- 1.09
Cutest moment: Anything for you- 2.18//Are you proposing-3.18
Unexpected moment: Lucas gives his room to Brooke- 2.17

10. Your favorite....
Kiss: I wanna be with you Brooke//2.23
Hug: I wasn't ready to lose you//2.17
Touch: The hair and cheek before 3.09 kiss
Look: I don't what I'd do without you//2.21
Quote: There are 82 letters in here, all addressed to you. I wrote them all in the summer... But I never sent them to you because I was afraid..I was afraid of getting my heart broken again, like before.. You hurt me so bad, I was afraid to be vulnerable. And I was afraid of you and the way that you make me feel. I know it doesn’t matter now after what I did, but I thought you should know. This is how I spent my summer Luke, wanting you. I was just too scared to admit it.//3.09
Episode: Atm: 5.15

11. This or that?
Leyton or Brulian? Neither[Each is worse than the other]
Jeyton or Pulian? Jeyton
Guy for you or The one? Guy for you
Looks or Quotes? Looks[Eyesex FTW]
Kisses or Hugs? Hugs
Red door or Purple Monkey? Red Door
Rivercourt or Beach? Rivercourt

Whole of episode 3.18//Anything for you-2.18

Nathan and Haley - The speech that Nathan gives in 3.19 to the vicar as to why he should marry Haley <3 I can see Lucas saying that about Brooke.. It was perfect.or Nathan&Haley anniversary 6.17 scenes were so cute :)
Jake and Peyton -3.20 Every song ends is that any reason not to enjoy the music
Brooke and Julian - I don't really know many but 7.18 where Brooke tells Julian she loves him and he says she thinks to much cos she thought he loved Alex. or the wedding.. It was meant to be Lucas
Lucas and Peyton - 6.23- The wedding! It was supposed to Brooke! :/

All I really want to see is Lucas laugh again, hear him song off key, watch him roll his eyes when I steal French fries off his plate. All I’m trying to say is, I’m crazy about your son and I hope that’s enough for you. OR Hey, Luke. We've been through a lot me and you but I would't have made it through today or a couple of other days with out you so thanks. This is for you. I love you, Lucas Scott, you know that.

There is this girl, you might know her, her name is brooke davis and i'm completely in love with her//3.17

"After every scene they HAVE to hug and kiss...it's really adorable though. I wish I had a relationship like theirs. They're joined at the lips!" -James Lafferty

"I wasn't at all surprised to hear about Chad and Sophia's engagement. If you spend anytime with them you know this is not some teen romance. They fit together like old shoes. It's a good thing." -Craig Sheffer

^^ Ultimate favourites :) I love these two quote SFM <3

17. One BL...
Food - Pie?
Word - Stay
Quote - Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds'
Nickname - Cheery/Broody
Color - Red
Object - Purple Monkey
Place - Rivercourt
Song - For Blue Skies- Strays Don't Sleep

3.22- Did you miss me while you were away?//Everyday

Cute or funny? Cute
Hot or sad? Sad

Despite everything, they stayed friends and stood by each other even after the break up.

-They just do? They are the missing half jigsaw peice of the other. No matter what they could never replace one another with somebody else. 82 Letter, kisses in the rain, because she is cheery to his broody.. pretty girl to his boyfriend, because as long as they would be together nothing else would matter and because there would always be an ache in her heart where Lucas was, he wanted to be with her not Peyton. Because they could never forget their first love and he would go on all night even that meant him getting pneumonia. I can't say enough why these two belong together because the heart has reasons that reason can not know <3

DONE! Woohoo! :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lilou265 said…
angelic
Season 1 When Nathan Kiss Haley...

In the season 2 When Lucas was Begin to regret what he did to Brooke

Not till Season 2 but sins then not other couple could make BETTER for ME BL WAS THE ONE AND ONLY

Season 2 love when Lucas was suffer Because he let Brooke go

Naley, Jake/Pey...

Blair/Chuck (GG), Bonnie/Klaus (TVD), Chloe/Oliver (SMV), Bonnie/Damon (TVD)

N°1!!!!!!!!

BROOKE DAVIS

9. Your favorite...
Emotional moment: Brooke: There are 82 letters in here, and they're all addressed to you. I wrote them all this summer. One a day, but I never sent them 'cause I was afraid.
Lucas Scott: Brooke...
Brooke: I love you.
Lucas Scott: I love you too... pretty girl. 3x09

Sad moment: Season 1 i don't remember the episode when Brucas Broke up and she was like devastated and Call Pey and that BITCH was like the slut she is and had no HEART LOOK AT BROOKE WHO MAKE ME CRY BY CRYING!!!!!!

Happy moment:BROOKE: KNOCK KNOCK!!(Lucas almost drops the bottle in his surprise. He puts a hand to his head. Brooke appears in the doorway, laughing. He puts the bottle back.)
LUCAS: Jeez! Uh… (Shuts the cupboard door and sighs in relief.) crazy girl, what are you doing to my heart?(Brooke walks forward.)......
BROOKE: (Smiling) What?
LUCAS: (Shuts the cupboard.) I don’t know; big… romantic ceremony,… (Brooke sighs longingly.) followed by a big fancy party. Wow(!)
BROOKE: (Groans sadly.) Oh,… I know. (Lucas walks around her and she turns to watch him.) And then there’s the flowers and the dresses and the vows(!)
LUCAS: Not to mention my best man speech.
BROOKE: Come on, you’re killing me. You know I’m a sucker for weddings! Any (Gets off the counter.)......
BROOKE: (Looking at him, short of begging.) Please. Please, Lucas(!) Please, please, please, I wanna go so bad!(Lucas looks away, laughing silently.)
LUCAS: (Giving in.) OK. BROOKE: Yay! (Holds up her arms in victory.) 2x16

Funniest moment:Brooke: Lucas! Do not make me come in there with you! If you stay in there any longer, you're going to use up all the hot water if you haven't already!
[she sticks her hand into the shower]
Brooke: Oh, my God! That's cold water. You're taking a cold shower! Ew. Well, the next time you have a wet dream, tell Peyton I say hi! 2x23

Sexiest moment: Lucas: [to Brooke] Game on Brooke Davis.

Cutest moment: NATHAN: You mean because I made out with Chris? (Pause) Because I turned my back on us and walked away?
NATHAN: Oh, wait, that was you.
HALEY: (Whispering, eyes still closed.) Always and forever.
NATHAN:What?
(Haley looks at him and smiles. She shakes her head.)
HALEY: Nothing.(She turns around to leave.)
NATHAN: (Struggling) Hales?
HALEY: (Turns back around and walks to him, fast.) Nathan, please, I just…
(She crawls onto the bed, mumbling nonsense. Nathan wraps his arms around her.)
HALEY: …I’m sorry. I’m sorry(!)(She kisses him and for a moment, he doesn’t resist)
NATHAN: (Breaks it off.) Haley, I can’t do this(!)(Pushing her away.) I’m sorry, you need to go. Alright?... Please.(Haley looks down at him for so long that he looks away. She moves back and sits at the foot of the bed.)
HALEY: (Long pause.) I understand… if you don’t love me anymore.
(She sits there for a while, letting the pain show, before getting off the bed and walking back to the door. Nathan sits up again.)
NATHAN: Always and forever. 3x01 I LOVE BRUCAS BUT THIS SCENE IS SO CUT/HEART BROKEN THAT IT'S JUST NALEY SCENE

Unexpected moment:Lucas: I'm the guy for you, Brooke Davis... you'll see. 3x02

10. Your favorite....
Kiss: 3x13 in the rain
Hug: 2x17 the way they hug was soo it was watching two soul-mate loving together but can't tell it to each other ;(
Touch: 2x21 when Lucas come back home and Brooke is making the table and he put his bord next to her love the look on they eyes with the little smile
Look: 2x22 in the end of the episode and Brucas share THE look!!!!!!
Quote: "Hi Broody, Hey Cheery" LOVE IT!!!!
Episode: 3X13

11. This or that?
Leyton or Brulian? Brulian.
Jeyton or Pulian? Jeyton.
Guy for you or The one? The One.
Looks or Quotes? Looks.
Kisses or Hugs? Hugs.
Red door or Purple Monkey? Red Door.
Rivercourt or Beach? Beach.

6x01 "The lucas dream"

Nathan and Haley - Nathan and Haley 3x01

Broody
Cheery
Love you too Pretty Girl

17. One BL...
Food - Chines
Word - "Brooke Yourself"
Quote - "I'd miss the girl behind the red door"
Nickname - Broody/Cheery
Color - Red
Object - Red Door
Place - Beach
Song - Strays Don't Sleep - For Blue Skies

5x18 "I Love You Lucas Scott You know That..."

Cute or funny? Cute
Intimate or flirty? flirty
Hot or sad? Hot

The Fact that after every thing they was still love each other!!!! SOUL-MATE

THEY MEAN TO BE NO WORD CAN EXPLAIN WHAT OR WHO PUT THEM TOGETHER THEY SO DEFERENT BUT FOR ME THEY ALL WHAT THE OTHER ARE NOT AND TOGETHER THEY A WHOLE, INDESTRUCTIBLE!!!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xPrettyGirl_82x said…
1. When did you start watching/loving OTH? I watched from the series premier and watched up till 4x09 religiously and then randomly watched the rest of season 4 if I had nothing better to do and then I watched season 5 and half of season 6 after that I was done >.<

2. When did you start loving the amazing couple that is BL? 1x03 <3 the minuet she popped up in his back seat I was like fuck yes! I didnt like Peyton off the bat and I was like Luke deserves better

3. Have you always been a BLer? YES! I have never wavered in these past 8 years <3

4. What's your favorite season for BL? As amazing as season 3 was Im going to go with season 2 because Im a sucker for very well done buildup

5. Aside from BL, what other OTH couples do you ship? Naley, Jeyton, Skevin, Keith&Karen, and Luke&Lindsey (you know if we couldnt have BL)

6. Aside from OTH couples, what are your top 10 couples ever? Bangel, LoVe, Dair, Jackie&Hyde, Davannah, Mark&Lexie, Alex&Izzie, Seranate, PJo and Stelena

7. Where do BL rank on your list of favorite tv couples? They are number 1 they are My forever <3

8. Who do you prefer: Brooke Davis or Lucas Scott? Brooke(s 1-5)

9. Your favorite...
Emotional moment: The 82 letter scene ugh just so epic in its simplicity <3
Sad moment: The 3x22 dance tears forever :(
Happy moment: I love you too Pretty Girl <3<3
Funniest moment: When she trashes his room looking for the letters I think that scene is funny and I love that he doesnt give a shit that she trashed his room XD
Sexiest moment: Hmmm the hottub make out HOT SHIT RIGHT THERE!
Cutest moment:"Feels good to hear you call me boyfriend""Feels good to say it"
Unexpected moment: The Red Door scene <333

10. Your favorite....
Kiss: always the Rain Kiss
Hug: okay this one is not fair but right now Im obsessed with the airport scene hug
Touch: anytime they rub noses I just love it
Look: 2x22 Tric Hear You Me eyesex ALWAYS!
Quote: "If you need to hear why I love you I can go on all night" <3
Episode: 3x18 Deff!

11. This or that?
Leyton or Brulian? um can I have none? bju because at least I can look at them with out wanting to vomit
Jeyton or Pulian? JEYTON JEYTON JEYTON!
Guy for you or The one? The One <3
Looks or Quotes? Looks because with them their love doesnt need words they say alot with their looks <3
Kisses or Hugs? hugs there is nothing like a BL hug
Red door or Purple Monkey? Red Door <3
Rivercourt or Beach? I pick both :P

12. Your favorite underrated moment(s)? "What are WE going to do" and "Thank you for being here...Thank you for letting me"

Nathan and Haley - hmm their Wedding in s1 the beach to me is so NH and BL and I could see BL getting married on the beach
Jake and Peyton - Jeyton sex in 2x16 BL would have rocked that ;)
Brooke and Julian - um none thank you
Lucas and Peyton - Brooke showing up at the airport (Minus that redic chessy "You're a mess Lucas Scott but you're my mess" line kthanks)

14. Your favorite BL quote said by Brooke? "And Lucas Scott was the one boy I would have lost it all for"

15. Your favorite BL quote said by Lucas? "There are two sides to Brooke Davis both of which are amazing" and always the change the world quote to me I love these cause It shows that he was the only guy that fully understood Brooke <3

"After every scene they HAVE to hug and kiss...it's really adorable though. I wish I had a relationship like theirs. They're joined at the lips!" -James Lafferty

"I wasn't at all surprised to hear about Chad and Sophia's engagement. If you spend anytime with them you know this is not some teen romance. They fit together like old shoes. It's a good thing." -Craig Sheffer Hehe sorry Nic these are my fav as well <3

17. One BL...
Food - Cake (They both eat cake when they are sad)
Word - Love
Quote - "Im the guy for you Brooke Davis"
Nickname - Pretty Girl and Broody both pop in my heard at the same time
Color - Red duh!
Object - Letters
Place - Rivercourt
Song - For Blue Skies <3

18. Your all time favorite BL scene(s)? always always is going to be the 82 letters scene then the rain kiss scene

Cute or funny? Funny
Hot or sad? sad Im an angst whore

20. Your favorite aspect of BL? That they love eachother in spite of their flaws they have seen the best and worst of eachother and they still love eachother <3 (Im a sucker for couples that love the good and bad of eachother and the flaws they have is what the other loves most about them..."I dont like you guys to see me like this vulnerable...Thats how I always see you Brooke and Its kind of beautiful"<3)

because mouth said it best "Their hearts are the same" but If you want to know more reasons why they belong together I can go on all night....see what I did there lolol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Jessica4695 said…
Well I explained that story many times now, but basically I started to watch/love OTH in season 2.

Just look @ question #1.

Yes.

Season 2.

Duuh. Brathan.

Ehm, I guess {tv shows} everyone with caroline from tvd + more'.

#1 or #2.

Brooke Davis.

9. Your favorite...
Emotional moment: 3x22 Wedding Fight.
Sad moment: 1x19 Pregnancy scare.
Happy moment: many in season 2 + 3x10 Boyfriend & Pretty Girl.
Funniest moment: 2x16 Lucas taking Brooke to the wedding.
Sexiest moment: 1x10 Hot tube.
Cutest moment: 2x22 'We are just friends.'
Unexpected moment: 2x23 Lucas kissing Brooke.

10. Your favorite....
Kiss: 2x23 & 3x22
Hug: 2x23 & 2x17
Touch: 3x09
Look: 2x21 {not sure through}
Quote: Waaay too many.
Episode: 2x23.

11. This or that?
Leyton or Brulian? Leyton.
Jeyton or Pulian? Jeyton, but I do like both.
Guy for you or The one? BOTH!
Looks or Quotes? Looks.
Kisses or Hugs? Kisses.
Red door or Purple Monkey? Red Door.
Rivercourt or Beach? Rivercourt.

EVERYTHING in season 2.

Nathan and Haley - WEDDING SCENE + THE TIME HALEY WAS PREGNANT!
Jake and Peyton - 2x16 sex scene.
Brooke and Julian - none,thanks. They already have all from BL.
Lucas and Peyton - Well 6x...everything after that.

All I really want to see is Lucas laugh again, hear him song off key, watch him roll his eyes when I steal French fries off his plate. All I’m trying to say is, I’m crazy about your son and I hope that’s enough for you. OR Hey, Luke. We've been through a lot me and you but I would't have made it through today or a couple of other days with out you so thanks. This is for you. I love you, Lucas Scott, you know that.

She makes me laugh, she's just being herself {...} & every little thing he say's about her.

basically every C/S quote.

17. One BL...
Food - chinese.
Word - chemistry.
Quote - I'd miss the girl behind the red door.
Nickname - Pretty Girl & Boyfriend.
Color - RED!
Object - purple monkey?
Place - Lucas' heart.
Song - Boston.

2x23 & 3x22.

Cute or funny? Funny & cute ;)
Intimate or flirty? Intimate & flirty ;)
Hot or sad? hot & sad ;)
Passionate or jealous? Passionate & jealous ;)

That everyone always say's that BL were just a high school thing, but in reality they were so much more.The way they looked at each other was just *arrgh*

Because Lucas was the first guy Brooke ever felt for, he was the first guy she ever opened her heart to, he was the first guy who would break it & then try everything to fix it again, just so he would let it go once more. She has been through so much with him at such a young age: pregnancy scares, loosing her parents & the money, the hcm thing & they have fought & ended up even stronger.
Also Brooke was the first girl Lucas ever was intimate with & she was the first girl he was ever in a relationship with, she was the first girl who would actually not play with him. She was the first one who drove him absolutly crazy & bring him down again by just one simple smile. She was the first & ONLY one he ever looked at with so much passion, hope & love..