Brucas Brucas's Entire Storyline

kuhriissten posted on Jan 04, 2009 at 07:21PM
hey BL fans! i wanted to have a place where we could all see Brooke and Lucas' entire love story unfold, without any other people/couples in the way. soo, i was wondering if you guys could help fill in the pieces starting from season 1. i think that we should just add some important details/quotes, or everything if we wanted! and this is going to take a long time to document everything about their relationship so no worries :] okay, so i think that we should go by each episode! i will post the episode that we are focusing on and then once we finish that episode, we will move on to the next :]

Season 1:

The Raven's basketball season begins again and it is Lucas's first game! Brooke Davis spots Lucas for the first time while she is cheer leading for the game. She asks Peyton Sawyer, "So that's the boy that beat Nathan? Well he's good from behind". After the basketball game, Brooke decides to sneak into Lucas's back seat of his car.
B: "Hey You"
L: "Oohh, I think you have the wrong car"
B: "Nah, don't mind me, I just have to get out of this uniform. (Lucas looks back at her, and then stares down) So uh, anyway, I'm Brooke. But you probably knew that. Can I tell you that that last shot was awesome. How did it feel? (brings her cheetah print bra toward Luke and he's smiling back)Good huh? You know it did" (Then Whitey knocks on the window door and interrupts) "Did you feel it change?
L: "Feel what change?"
B: "Everything. I mean how many moments in life can you point to and say that's what it all changed? You just had one." (She leans in and it looks as if they're about to kiss)

Back in the classroom, Brooke and Lucas talk to each other during a lecture.
B: "Lucas, what's your favorite color?"
L: "Black?"
B: "B-l-a-c-k. What's your favorite number? (He signals the number 3). Okay, what's your favorite sexual position? (He eyes her deviously) I'll use mine...So you like me"
Then the class is over.

Brooke walks in and starts yelling about the pictures that Peyton drew.
B: "Whoever it is doesn't know the first thing about it. They make it seem so..."
L: "Shallow" Lucas says finishing Brooke's sentence.

She looks up from where they are playing a game of "I never", sees Lucas in the kitchen and asks him to
B:"come play"
L:"What's the game"
B:"I never"
B:"I've never, oh wait I did that" and starts laughing.
Lucas however doesnt even notice this.

Lucas is looking in his locker when Brooke walks up to him, taking him by surprise
B: "Hey cutie. I saw your picture in the paper. Personally I didn't think it did you justice."
L: "No?"
B: "No." Brooke says smiling, grabbing the front of his shirt, "Far too much clothing."
She smiles again, pats his arm and then walks away as Lucas watches her go.

Lucas looks over at the cheerleaders
L:(To Peyton)"Hey. So I saw Nathan in the shower… yeah, no wonder you broke up with him."
B:"Oh" Brooke finds this hilarious and bursts out laughing as Lucas runs off.
Nathan gets mad and throws a ball at Lucas. Lucas storms back and tackles him to the ground, knocking over Brooke and fighting on top of her.
After the fight is broken up Brooke holds onto her ankle.
B:Ow! Pain!
After a series of mishaps, Lucas and Nathan find themselves stranded in the middle of the road when suddenly Brooke's car drives up. Lucas sits next to Brooke on the ride home.

Brooke and Peyton walk up to Lucas' table where he is reading a book and listening to music.
B:"Hey, Broody"
L:"Hey,cheery.Peyton"
B:"So, I'll see you at practice" she says smiling and half glancing at Lucas.
P:"As always"
B:"Yeah, you too" she says smiling back at Peyton before walking away

At the annual Raven's team party at Nathan's house
Brooke mistakes Lucas' smile to Peyton for her own. She gives him a wide dimply grin and turns to Peyton.
B:"Oh, it is so on tonight."

Later on in Nathan's house
Lucas turns, making his way over to Peyton, but Brooke stops him.
B:"Hey, Jake, Lucas. Two handsome boys for the price of one."
L:"Hey, Brooke. Listen, I was gonna-" he tries to walk past her but she stops him again.
B:"Where are you going? I haven’t had the chance to invite you to the real party." It’s at my place, later. I’m only inviting the cool people, but I guess you can come"
Lucas gives a slight smile.
B:(turn to Jake) "You too, Jake."
Jake says something about having obligations, says goodbye, and then leaves.Brooke turns back to Lucas.
B:"Obligations? What is his deal?"
L:"Look, I don’t know. Could you just excuse me?" he says politely.
B:"Well, I was gonna say, my parents usually close this place down every year, so if you wanted, we could go back to my place and start the party early. We have a Jacuzzi" Lucas tilts his head back and smiles.
L:"That sounds tempting, Brooke-" he says looking down at her again.
B:"We have a naked me in a Jacuzzi." she tilts her head slightly to the side and smiles.
Lucas looks away a bit shocked, looking anywhere but at Brooke. Then he turns to her and says
L:"Okay. Um, what if I told you there was someone else?"
B:"Normally, I’d suggest a threesome" he raises his eybrows at this.She smiles and continues
B:"but I think the person you have in mind is getting back together with her old boyfriend."
Lucas looks over his shoulder and sees Peyton and Nathan together. Peyton looks and sees Brooke laughing and smiling at Lucas. Peyton and Nathan walk away as Lucas looks back to Brooke.
B:"See what I mean?"
Lucas looks upset and walks away, leaving Brooke smiling over what just occured.

Later on the kids are hanging outside, when Brooke comes out an initiates a game of truth or dare. She tells Peyton to kiss Lucas and she does. Brooke seems jealous. Peyton ends the kiss and walks off, embarrased. Lucas turns to Peyton, then back to Brooke, who just gives him a cold look.

last edited on Jul 19, 2010 at 03:53AM

Brucas 28 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Janni said…
I love this idea Kristen, just a little busy right now. But I just realised something. That moment in the car with Brooke and Lucas, was one of the moment both of them can point out and say that is when all changed! That moment was when their relationship changed forever! Shit! I never relaised that before now..:D

Anyway, hmm.. What happend after that, wan't it the party at Nathan's house. Were Brooke is all bitch, and the next day she and Peyton parties and Peyton (stupid here) hets high or someone puts something in her drink. And Later brooke calls lucas for help, and that is when they have one of their georges talks and then he drops her off at the rivercoart?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kuhriissten said…
haha i don't know! but yeah this is DEF going to take some time!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brattynemz said…
Oh I think this is in 107!!! Adorable BL moment in the car! Luke said something along the lines of Call of me if you need anything! Though that's Haley's line, lol. I can't exactly remember what Luke said!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Robyn-x08 said…
Doesn't Brooke go and watch Lucas play at the rivercourt and she gets talking to Mouth? But I can't remember if they talked or not.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita CheeryEllen93 said…
yeah ^! but they never talked during that, she just sat & watched after saying hi i think. the party happened first definitely, brooke is very drunk & pissed at pucas. then the NEXT day, brooke takes seyton out to cheer her up from the miserable night with lucas & seyton being the nonparty type goes into some emo guys room & it turns out hes a rapist! brooke calls lucas because she knows hes the one person she can count on & they spend the night talking and bonding! lucas sees past the party girl exterior & discovers how amazing brooke really is!=]
yaahh! good addition peoples! but just curious, did this happen in the pilot?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brattynemz said…
No. Brooke wasn't in the pilot. Most likely 106 or 107.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita irene_p said…
wow i just saw the forum !!!!! great idea... it's gonna take some time though... haha and i'm kinda lost :P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Robyn-x08 said…
Ohh, we forgot the bit in English Class when Brooke, gets Lucas to do her game and she asks his favorite "Sex Position" and then the game says he likes her?
OKAY GUYS, let's focus on episode 1.02!! does anyone remember what happened? haha
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jemgrl323 said…
i think the only brucas scene in 1.02- is at lucas's first game- when brooke sees lucas for the first time and she asks peyton if that's the guy that beat nathan and then brooke makes a flirty comment saying lucas looks good from behind :-D

then in 1.03- are you true?
that's when brooke comes into lucas's car and they meet for the first time and she says the quote about how often can you point to one moment in your life and know that's when everything changed.
and also in that episode lucas gives brooke back her bra in front of peyton and peyton looks jealous-bwahahaha! and brooke also talks to peyton about how she thinks lucas is a genuinely nice guy---she was starting to fall for him!
and that episode also has the scnee robyn-x08 mentioned with brook'e fortune telling game in their classroom which comes out saying that he likes her.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jemgrl323 said…
oh and of course 1.03 also had 2 great BL things i forgot to write....1- brooke asks peyton if she's into lucas and she says no. (so for all those LP fans who say brooke got what she deserved when they cheated on her b/c she shouldnt have gone out with her best friends crush...welll- brooke asked peyton and the first time she asked was in this episode!) and 2- at the end of the episode when lucas tells brooke she doesn't have to act this way (a.k.a. so flirty) and she says she knows but he's the first guy to ever say it. --- and the love story begins <3
YAAHHH! thanks jemgrl323! so we have a good start :]
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita CheeryDavis said…
this is a gr8 idea kristen! Gosh i love 1x03! from undressing in his car to having him tell her she didn't need to put an act on to impress her. After that moment brooke realized that Lucas could actually be the first guy she could have a real relationship with.

I think one of my fav. moments in any season in any scene of oth is when brooke says "How many lifes can you point to and say that's when it all changed?" because from that moment on everything changed the whole direction of the show everything basically did a 360! all of us Brucas fans who could have possibly been stuck in a leyton world got the chance to experience something so pure and beautiful fun and darn right sexy. With the additon of Brooke everything changed...for the better
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
yaaahhh! i put that episode into the forum up there already! all the dialouge between brooke and lucas is in italics :]
oh sorry about that!
in 1x04 they only have two scenes but i think they are really important to the whole brucas storyline.
Brooke walks in and starts yelling about the pics that peyton drew!
"Whoever it is doesn't know the first thing about it. They make it seem so"
"Shallow" Lucas says finishing Brooke's sentence. I think that sums up exactly what Lucas thought about Brooke at this point. A shallow cheerleader and rich girl who did what she wanted and got what she wanted.
I love how in the second scene they share its like she is completely over what he said, that everything that happened with the comic strip didnt bother her. She is definitely good at putting on a mask and sheilding herself.
She looks up from where they are playing a game of I never, sees Lucas in the kitchen and askes him to "come play" I like that she included him again another flirty moment from Brooke, to get him to acknowledge her, to like her.
"What's the game"
"I never" and this face says something like but apparently you have. And of course she justs eats that up. She puts on her mask and uses the whole "easy" girl thing to her advantage.
It's her turn and she says "I've never, oh wait I did that" and starts laughing. I've got two theories as to why she did this. 1 either to show Lucas that she was easy so that, like any other guy would do, he would sleep with her. Or because just likes to play like she's the ditzy party girl she has been labeled. Lucas however doesnt even notice this. I think he is a lot more oblivious than we give him credit for lol!
I love the look on Brooke's face after Nathan says that horrible thing about his dad to Lucas. It's one of the first times that you see Brooke show real care for Lucas. The look on his face comepletely made her feel for him, which in turn i think made her fall for him even more. I mean what girl doesnt want to save the boy from the wrong side of the tracks?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Janni said…
their first EYESEX scene;D (i think=/)
oh man Janni i love the icon! Man i think they were having eyesex in that icon in 1x03 i believe, well at least brooke was!
heart
wooo! thanks cheerydavis, i added what you wrote up there^^ but i took out your opinion because i wanted the storyline to be fact based you know? but thank you!! its about time we got this up and going again! lol
oh sorry hun strictly facts from now on!
lol well this is a gr8 idea, ur a total genius for coming up with it!

can we go ahead and add things for 1x05 or are we waiting til next week?
haha nooo its fine! no worries :]

yeahhh just add any information you watn! but just make sure to label which episode it is :]
awesome thx hun! i guess 1x05 is next so here goes!
Lucas is looking in his locker when Brooke walks up to him, taking him by surprise
B: "Hey cutie. I saw your picture in the paper. Personally I didn't think it did you justice."
L: "No?"
B: "No." Brooke says smiling, grabbing the front of his shirt, "Far too much clothing."
She smiles again, pats his arm and then walks away as Lucas watches her go.

Peyton and Brooke have a confrontation in the gym which ends in Peyton saying "No! Because it’s true. What difference does it make if you sleep with a popular guy, or you go to the right party, or you know the moves to some moronic cheer to do with some lame-ass game I could care less about!" She storms off and a stunned BROOKE turns and looks at Lucas and Nathan.
1x06 Every night is another story
Lucas looks over at the cheerleaders
L:(To Peyton)"Hey. So I saw Nathan in the shower… yeah, no wonder you broke up with him."
B:"Oh" Brooke finds this hilarious and bursts out laughing as Lucas runs off.
Nathan gets mad and throws a ball at Lucas. Lucas storms back and tackles him to the ground, knocking over Brooke and fighting on top of her.
After the fight is broken up Brooke holds onto her ankle.
B:Ow! Pain!
After a series of mishaps, Lucas and Nathan find themselves stranded in the middle of the road when suddenly Brooke's car drives up. Lucas sits next to Brooke on the ride home.
thanks Mandi for the additional info! :]
you are very welcome hun! i'll add more soon
here's more! I'm all about the BL love baby!

1x07 LIFE IN A GLASS HOUSE

Brooke and Peyton walk up to Lucas' table where he is reading a book and listening to music.
B:"Hey, Broody"
L:"Hey,cheery.Peyton"
B:"So, I'll see you at practice" she says smiling and half glancing at Lucas.
P:"As always"
B:"Yeah, you too" she says smiling back at Peyton before walking away

At the annual Raven's team party at Nathan's house
Brooke mistakes Lucas' smile to Peyton for her own. She gives him a wide dimply grin and turns to Peyton.
B:"Oh, it is so on tonight."

Later on in Nathan's house
Lucas turns, making his way over to Peyton, but Brooke stops him.
B:"Hey, Jake, Lucas. Two handsome boys for the price of one."
L:"Hey, Brooke. Listen, I was gonna-" he tries to walk past her but she stops him again.
B:"Where are you going? I haven’t had the chance to invite you to the real party." It’s at my place, later. I’m only inviting the cool people, but I guess you can come"
Lucas gives a slight smile.
B:(turn to Jake) "You too, Jake."
Jake says something about having obligations, says goodbye, and then leaves.Brooke turns back to Lucas.
B:"Obligations? What is his deal?"
L:"Look, I don’t know. Could you just excuse me?" he says politely.
B:"Well, I was gonna say, my parents usually close this place down every year, so if you wanted, we could go back to my place and start the party early. We have a Jacuzzi" Lucas tilts his head back and smiles.
L:"That sounds tempting, Brooke-" he says looking down at her again.
B:"We have a naked me in a Jacuzzi." she tilts her head slightly to the side and smiles.
Lucas looks away a bit shocked, looking anywhere but at Brooke. Then he turns to her and says
L:"Okay. Um, what if I told you there was someone else?"
B:"Normally, I’d suggest a threesome" he raises his eybrows at this.She smiles and continues
B:"but I think the person you have in mind is getting back together with her old boyfriend."
Lucas looks over his shoulder and sees Peyton and Nathan together. Peyton looks and sees Brooke laughing and smiling at Lucas. Peyton and Nathan walk away as Lucas looks back to Brooke.
B:"See what I mean?"
Lucas looks upset and walks away, leaving Brooke smiling over what just occured.

Later on the kids are hanging outside, when Brooke comes out an initiates a game of truth or dare. She tells Peyton to kiss Lucas and she does. Brooke seems jealous. Peyton ends the kiss and walks off, embarrased. Lucas turns to Peyton, then back to Brooke, who just gives him a cold look.

wow that is a lot in one epi! sorry its so much!
awh, i just stumbled upon this again! but this def makes me happy re-reading everything <3 hope this can start up again!!