1. Spike's "You're the One Speech" to Buffy- this makes me cry everytime I see him say it to her! It was so perfect and it makes me fall inlove with him all over.
2. Spike and Buffy cuddling in "Touched"- She spent what could have been her last nights in his arms. I find that this seen shows their upendo perfectly. This was the night that gave her the strength to get the scythe from Caleb.
3. When Spike and Buffy see each other for the last time in "Chosen"- First of all, he was sacrificing his life for the world. Second, she didn't want to leave without him. Third, when they held hands their hands went on fire. Fourth, she finally told him she loved him. It is one of the saddest and happiest moments in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
4. Their upendo scene in "Wrecked"- one of the most passionate upendo scenes. This scene perfectly descibed their tumultous relationship and also the incredible passion that the two share. Another scene that makes me cry!
5. "Somethin Blue"- This is the episode where Spike and Buffy become engaged thanks to Willow's accidental spells. I can't pick just one moment in this episode. Spike and Buffy were just too cute in this episode. This was the first episode of Buffy I ever saw and I immediately fell inlove with the onyesha (and Spike). Definelty one of my favourite episodes!7
6. "Tabula Rasa"- Again I can't pick just one scene from this episode as I loved all of the moments where Spike and Buffy were together. I loved how they still seemed to have a connection with one another even though they didn't have their memories. And the whole "ready Joan... ready Randy" bit was too cute!
7. The last scene in "Once zaidi With Feeling" where Buffy chases Spike out into the alley- this was when they shared their first kiss that wasn't inflicted kwa magical influence. I loved Spike's little speech beforehand and how Buffy just shut him up kwa kissing him. So passionate!
8. The scene in "After Life" where Spike sees Buffy for the first time since she died- the look on his face says it all. He loved her so much.
9. When Spike enlists Buffy's help in "Becoming Part 1"- this was the first time Buffy and Spike ever fought as allies. I loved how he beat up the cop that was trying to arrest Buffy and told her mom they were in a band together. I thought it was so cute and akward when he went to her house and she had to tell her mom she's a slayer.
10. When Spike takes Buffy out on his version of a tarehe (without her knowing) in "Crush"- the whole him doing the pretend stakeout to spend time with her was super cute. He was offering her a drink, opening doors for her, and being a real gentleman! Unfortunately she didn't return the feelings yet.
11. When Buffy takes Spike with her and the scoobies when they are running away from Glory in "Spiral"- Yes I had to do an 11th favourite Spuffy moment. I just upendo that she makes sure he tags along with them and the scene when they are all fighting together.
1. The kiss in "Something Blue" I know that it is not real but it was really cute especially the "What are wewe looking at?" "The man I love" scene...
2."I understand with perfect clarity exactly what wewe are. one hell of a woman you're the one Buffy" - that's when I came to the somewhat conclusion that Spike was well and truly in upendo with Buffy - "Touched"
3.That scene in "Intervention" when Buffy pretends to be Spike's robot and kisses him... so cute!
4."Fool for love" when Spike comes to kill Buffy but when he sees her crying he sits inayofuata to her and comforts her...
5. "Beneath me" the church sex scene when they bring down the building is sooo hot!
6."Family" - "You want me come get me" "Oh I’m coming, I’m coming right now!’
7."Hells Bells" - When they argued it was really silly but super sweet!
8."Tabula Rasa" - the kiss under the stars at the bronze...
9."Life Serial" - when they drink together - and he looks at her with puppy dog eyes!
10. Once zaidi with feeling - SPUFFY ENDING KISS!!!