Buffy the Vampire Slayer ღ~BTVS ICON CHALLENGE ~ღ

buffyl0v3r44 posted on Feb 29, 2012 at 01:56AM
♥♥This is not a contest and none of these will be put on pick, this is simply just an excuse to make random icons and have fun. Think of this like a 30 day challenge, except its with icons. You can start it whenever you want, do the icons in any order, finish whenever you want, but stick to the themes that are given. You must make the icons there is NO stealing, and you have to make the icons now they can't be icons you made before.This is my first icon challenge here and there will be others with different themes then this, when I start them I will be sure to give a link here. After you finish all your challenges you are more than welcome to start again. Every 5 comments with an icon you will receive a prop from me. And anyways let the challenge begin!♥♥

Category/Theme #1 Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest (icons must be from the episode 'Welcome to the Hellmouth' and/or 'the Harvest')
-5 Icons With Main Characters on them(you may repeat characters)
-5 Icons That Are Blue
-3 Icons With More Than One Person
-2 Icons Your Choice
Category/Theme #2 Favorite Couple(icons must be the same couple)
-5 Icons With Word(s) On Them
-5 Icons That Are Black&White
-3 Icons Plus 1 More Person
-2 Icons Your Choice
Category/Theme #3 A Main Character from Season 3(pick one of these characters: Buffy, Willow, Xander, Giles, Oz, Cordelia, or Angel)(character doesn't have to be your favorite)
-5 Icons That Have Each Have A Different Color
-5 Icons With A Quote
-3 Icons With Another Person
-2 Icons Your Choice
Category/Theme #4 Your Choice of Category/Theme
-5 Icons Sepia With One Color Showing
-5 Icons Black&White With One Color Showing
-3 Icons That Say One-Two Words
-2 Icons Your Choice

Participants: (just comment here and I will add you)
link
last edited on Mar 01, 2012 at 05:08PM

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 16 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita buffyl0v3r44 said…
heart
Category/Theme #1 Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest-1(of 5)- Main Characters
 [b][i][u]Category/Theme #1[/b][/i][/u] [b]Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest[/b]-[i]1(of 5)- Main C
heart
Category/Theme #1 Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest-2(of 5)- Main Characters
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 [b][i][u]Category/Theme #1[/b][/i][/u] [b]Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest[/b]-[i]2(of 5)- Main C
heart
Category/Theme #1 Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest-3(of 5)- Main Characters
 [b][i][u]Category/Theme #1[/b][/i][/u] [b]Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest[/b]-[i]3(of 5)- Main C
heart
Category/Theme #1 Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest-4(of 5)- Main Characters
 [b][i][u]Category/Theme #1[/b][/i][/u] [b]Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest[/b]-[i]4(of 5)- Main C
heart
Category/Theme #1 Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest-5(of 5)- Main Characters
 [b][i][u]Category/Theme #1[/b][/i][/u] [b]Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest[/b]-[i]5(of 5)- Main C
heart
Category/Theme #1 Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest-1(of 5)-Blue
 [b][i][u]Category/Theme #1[/b][/i][/u] [b]Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest[/b]-[i]1(of 5)-Blue[/i
heart
Category/Theme #1 Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest-2(of 5)-Blue
 [b][i][u]Category/Theme #1[/b][/i][/u] [b]Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest[/b]-[i]2(of 5)-Blue[/i
heart
Category/Theme #1 Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest-3(of 5)-Blue
 [b][i][u]Category/Theme #1[/b][/i][/u] [b]Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest[/b]-[i]3(of 5)-Blue[/i
heart
Category/Theme #1 Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest-4(of 5)-Blue
 [b][i][u]Category/Theme #1[/b][/i][/u] [b]Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest[/b]-[i]4(of 5)-Blue[/i
heart
Category/Theme #1 Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest-5(of 5)-Blue
 [b][i][u]Category/Theme #1[/b][/i][/u] [b]Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest[/b]-[i]5(of 5)-Blue[/i
heart
Category/Theme #1 Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest-1(of 3)-More Than One Person
 [b][i][u]Category/Theme #1[/b][/i][/u] [b]Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest[/b]-[i]1(of 3)-More Th
heart
Category/Theme #1 Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest-2(of 3)-More Than One Person
 [b][i][u]Category/Theme #1[/b][/i][/u] [b]Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest[/b]-[i]2(of 3)-More Th
heart
Category/Theme #1 Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest-3(of 3)-More Than One Person
 [b][i][u]Category/Theme #1[/b][/i][/u] [b]Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest[/b]-[i]3(of 3)-More Th
heart
Category/Theme #1 Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest-1(of 2)-Your Choice
 [b][i][u]Category/Theme #1[/b][/i][/u] [b]Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest[/b]-[i]1(of 2)-Your Ch
heart
Category/Theme #1 Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest-2(of 2)-Your Choice
 [b][i][u]Category/Theme #1[/b][/i][/u] [b]Welcome to the Hellmouth&the Harvest[/b]-[i]2(of 2)-Your Ch
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita anderflins said…
Category/Theme #3 Angel 1(of2) your choice
 Category/Theme #3 Angel 1(of2) your choice