Charmed 20in20 Icon Challenge [Round 7 Season 6♥] {currently being ran by LovingLucy&buffyl0v3r44}

buffyl0v3r44 posted on Sep 12, 2011 at 05:46PM
Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ I saw this in the Vampire Diaries spot and I also work this on the Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the Angel the tv series spot and thought it be cool to do it here, if your not familiar with Icon contests than this may be even more of a challenge, however this is not like other Icon contests read on to see what you need to know Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ -
Part #1: Introduction
First things first, I'm going to explain the rules. Now if you are new to this keep reading, if you already know how it goes then just skip this Part #1 and move to Part #2.
Alright, this contest like I said is not like normal icon contests; in normal ones you only submit 1 icon, here you have to submit 20. Don't worry, you have 20 days if you need it so take your time. So what you do first is you choose a character, episode, or whatever the topic happens to be at the time, you want to work on by replying to this forum and telling me your choice.
You CANNOT:
1) Sign up for a character, episode, ect. again depending of the topic at the time, that has already been taken.
2) Use an Icon that you had already made before.
3) Steal, you have to make the icons, not just get them from any user/website/club.
Here's other rules you should know:
Some rules are the same in most other contests, here are some reminders:
2. Icons do not have to be a particular size, but they have to be squared.
3. No animated icons (GIFs).
4. No repeated icons or same icons as before with different effects.

Now the icons are divided into 3 parts.
Part 1: Themes (I will give you a theme for every single icon of your first part, which are 10 icons. eg; blue, family, dark, light)
Part 2: Category icons (I will give you one theme for your next 5 icons. eg; emotions, one color)
Part 3: Artist's Choice icons (5 icons of your choice)
Once again, you have 20 days so do not rush, take your time, make some awesome icons. And Remember, every Round has different themes for both Category icons and Theme icons.

Part #2: Prop Ranking
Participation: 1 prop
Theme winners: 2 props
Category winners: 5 props
Artist's choice winners: 5 props

Round 2: Season 1 [CLOSED]
1. Prue and Piper
2. Phoebe and Piper
3. Green
4. Title of Episode
5. 3 Characters of your choice (any 3 characters)
6. Funny moment
7. Character introduction of that episode(feel free to ask question if confused)
8. Promo (of season 1)
9. A supernatural being that isn't apart of the regular cast(any supernatural being)
10. A sad moment
Category: Something you liked about that episode 5 icons
Artists Choice: 5 Icons your choice

Round 3: Season 2 [Closed]
1. 2 Characters (any two characters)
2. Purple
3. Episode Title
4. Main Character (Prue, Piper, or Phoebe)
5. Demon
6. Black&Yellow
7. Border
8. Half (half of a person)
9. Promo (of season 2)
10. Happy vs Sad (you can choose to do a happy or a sad moment)
Category: 5 icons describing something you liked about that episode
Artists Choice: 5 icons your choice

Round 3 Sign Ups:
link- Morality Bites; P3 H20; Be Careful What You Witch For; Give Me a Sign (COMPLETED)
link- Ms. Hellfire; Apocalypse, Not; the Devil's Music; Animal Pragmatism
link- Pardon My Past; Witch Trial; Heartbreak City; They're Everywhere (COMPLETED)
link- Chick Flick; That Old Black Magic; the Painted World; Reckless Abandon (COMPLETED)
link- She's a Man, Baby, a Man!; Ex Libris; Murphy's Luck; Awakened
DEADLINE NOVEMBER 7th!

Round 4: Season 3 [Closed]
1. Yellow
2. Fight Scene
3. Promo (of Season 3)
4. Episode Title
5. Sad
6. Happy
7. Main Character (Phoebe, Piper, Prue, Leo, or Cole)
8. A Single Letter (one letter)
9. 2 Colors (Any two colors ex. blue&yellow, red&purple, ect.)
10. Villain
Category: 5 Icons with the effect Sepia and (or) Black&White you can chose to do Sepia or Black&White or you could do both if you wanted to!
Artists Choice: 5 Icons your choice

Round 4 Sign Ups:
link- Coyote Piper; Power Outage; Death Takes a Halliwell; Magic Hour; Sin Fransico (COMPLETED)
link- All Halliwell's Eve; Sleuthing With the Enemy; Sight Unseen; Prewitched; the Demon Who Came In From the Cold (COMPLETED)
link- All Hell Breaks Loose; Bride and Gloom; Blinded By the Whitelighter; Primrose Empath; We All Scream for Ice Cream (COMPLETED)
link- Just Harried; Once Upon a Time; Look Who's Barking; the Good the Bad and the Cursed; Exit Strategy (COMPLETED)
DEADLINE DECEMBER 1st!

Round 5: Season 4
1. Quote
2. Promo
3. Main Character
4. Title of a Book
5. Half
6. Romantic
7. Sad vs Happy
8. Object
9. Close Up
10. Single Letter
Category: 5 Colorful Icons (ex. Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, ect.)
Artists Choice: 5 Icons Your Choice

Round 5 Sign Ups:
link- Hell Hath No Fury; Long Live the Queen; A Page From the Past; the Three Faces of Phoebe; Lost and Bound(COMPLETED)
link- Enter the Demon; Charmed Again Part 1; Marry Go Round; Witch Way Now?; Womb Raider (COMPLETED)
link- Brain Drain; Saving Private Leo; Charmed and Dangerous; Charmed Again Part 2; Trial by Magic (COMPLETED)
link- Bite Me; Were Off to See the Wizard; Black As Cole; the Fifth Halliwell; Muse to My Ears
NO MORE SIGN UPS | DEADLINE JANUARY 5TH

Round 6: Season 5 [Closed]
1. Season 5 Promo
2. Kiss
3. Family
4. Book Title
5. Pain
6. Fight Scene
7. Four Squares
8. Smile
9. Full Body (anything from the head to at least the waist is fine)
10. Episode Title
Category: 5 Rainbow-like/Multiple Color icons
Artists Choice: 5 Icons Your Choice

Round 6 Sign Ups:
link- Oh My Goddess Part Two; House Call; A Witch's Tail Part Two; Sand Francisco Dreaming; A Witch in Time
link- Witches in Tights; Centennial Charmed; Sam I Am; Nyhmps Just Wanna Have Fun; Baby's First Demon 9COMPLETED)
link- Sense and Sense Ability; A Witch's Tail Part One; The Importance of Being Phoebe; Sympathy for the Demon; Siren Song (COMPLETED)
link- The Day that Magic Died; Happily Ever After; Oh My Goddess Part One; Necromancing the Stone; Lucky Charmed

Round 7 Season 6 Themes:
1. Season 6 Promo
2. Bright
3. Upside Down
4. Eyes(s)
5. Scenery/Surroundings
6. Black&White with one color showing
7. Blur
8. Clip Art
9. Object
10. Sepia
Category: 5 icons saying one of the 7 Deadly Sins on each icon(lust, gluttony, greed, wrath, pride, envy, sloth) do NOT use the same sin twice!(they just have to say it, they don’t have to symbolize it, only if you want it to)
Artist's Choice: 5 icons of your choice

Round 7 Sign Ups:
link (COMPLETED)
link (Completed)
link (COMPLETED)
link (COMPLETED)
link (COMPLETED)
last edited on Feb 22, 2012 at 01:27AM

Charmed 776 majibu

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...