Charmed Charmed Chat Room

HaleyDewit posted on Mar 03, 2010 at 11:53AM
Okay,people,in succession of Katerina and Natascha, I'm making this forum topic,where we can chat with each other.You can tell anything you want about yourself or whatever comes up in your mind.But not just that you're a huge Charmed fan.I think we already know that,considering you're on this spot ;)
last edited on Sep 03, 2010 at 10:33PM

Charmed 746 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 746

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KaterinoulaLove said…
kiss
Awwww this is so good idea honey;) I like it;)

You can rename it too Cahrmed chat forum:D<3

How r u doing..?:)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita natulle said…
Yeah good idea sweetie (';

and yeah it would sound better with charmed chat room/forum :D

I'm good I guess. I'm just so angry at the grades I got in my English 'trying' exam. I was one point from getting A's in all 3 tests! It kinda annoys me. I'd be happy in every other subject than English. I used to get A's in everthing I made in English, but I've had a lot going on lately (Katerina know about it) so my concentration haven't been at the fullest...

I was also one point from getting an A in a math test, and I forgot to make one 'task' that was so easy so that was typical d;

how are you doing ? (:
heart
Don't worry honey....It's just a grade....

Well I had that trip I was waiting for the whole week and it was................AWESOME!! I was all the time with my ex and his friends and my friends and we were all together a biiggg company!!!! haha xD We were playing and teasing each other;) I got so happy and still am cause this kind of relantioship I want with my ex now! it's so pleasing that I don't cry for him anymore (my soulmateeee knows EXACTLY what I mean),and just want to be greaaat friends:D<3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HaleyDewit said…
I'm so happy for you,honey,and Natascha,I don't know what's going on,but I'm sure you'll work things out ;)

Okay,about me.I just had an ordinary working day.We had a gang of 16 people coming over for pie and pancakes and waffles.They were supposed to come 'round 4.30 p.m., but they come an hour late
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mimialliwell said…
sick
pie and pancakes and waffles yumm

ohk about me. well today i was too sick to go to school so i sat on the couch watching charmed and buffy dvds all day long. it was good funn except for the being sick part that sucked.

xx M Alliwell
sick
poor thing,so everytime you have to throw up you just put the dvd on hold and bluuuh

sorry,hope you get well soon,sweetie ;)
Katerina:Yeah it's just a grade but I found out he'd written the wrong thing and that I did get an A! :D

Oh it's great that you had a good time! :D It's good you're moving on to a friendship. I'm so happy for you.

Ellen: mmmmh I loove pancakes and waffles! (': And people always come late.

M Alliwell: Oh it's sucks thatyou're sick! But a good way to spend the day! (': Oh and my the way - if you don't mind telling - what' your real name ?

Right now I'm just looking at all my homework and thinking I'll neevr be done with everything... Homework sucks!

how was your day ?
oh right my name is mimi
and yes watching charmed is a very good way to spend the day when home alone and sick
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
kiss
Hi mimi;) It's so nice to meet u;)
I'm Katerina;)
Hope u get better soon;)<3

So who's ur fav charmed character..?You know! let's meet better;D<3
hey,Mimi,thanks for joining the StoryTime Spot :)
hey guys
lol i love the story time spot your writing is amazing
my favourite character is piper i love her soooo much
oh and leo im in love with leo, hes about as close as i can get to falling in love atm as i go to and all girls school

xx Mimi
wink
I was so pissed off yesterday.I was really bad company.So,what did I do to cheer myself up? I bought the cd Circus from Britney Spears(it's a good one ;))and I created a new spot:the phoebe and paige spot ;)
And right now I'm rewriting my first solo fan fiction The Horrible Truth.I wanted Chris and Paige to be together,but the readers didn't like that idea.But the meaning was that they found out about and that would be so tragic,knowing they can't be together.Anyway,I wrote it like the fans wanted it,so not a chris and paige love story,but the story has come to an end and I don't like it.So,I'm gonna write it the way I want it.Why couldn't they give it a chance before starting pickin on the idea?GOD!
heart
awwww sweetie i love it either way its an amazing story. and who cares what they want in a story things are supposed to happen the way you want that's why your the author if people want it a different way they ca write it themselves
yeah,you're right.I already started rewriting it and it's gonna be so good :)
I just checked my profile page and I saw 2 dedicated medals and 1 die hard fan and I thought this can't be mine.But it was!I have my die hard medal on this spot.Do I have to tell you that I'm so happy?
omg yay thats sooooo good congrats
and of course your rewrite of the story is gonna be amazing your an amazing writer
thanks,I already love it more than the first one :)
good your meant to love what you are writing and i can wait too see it all
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita newmoon10 said…
monkey
this show is the best show ever
big smile
I agree :)
crying
omg i just watched the "long live the queen" from season 4 where phoebe has to vanquish cole it still makes me cry
So, what's up today?I just made three new picks in this club,I think they're pretty good :).I got an email from a guy who wants me to appear in his videoclip,but I don't think I'll do it.I have no idea who he is.I just ate a piece of the best chocolate pie in the intire universe.And tomorrow my sister's having her 18th surgery.
kiss
miss u ellen:(

Oh my god! who sent u a mail to appear in his video clip..?:-O oh w0w!
here in fanpop..? or in msn..? or fb or sth..?:O

How was your sister's surgery honey..?Hope everything went well:)

it was on netlog.My sister's back home now.Her lips are stitched together,so she can't talk,but everything went perfectly well.Now i have to eat :)
big smile
good to hear you sisters surgery went fine
happy easter too all i hope you have lots of chocolate i know i do.
speaking of which im gonna go eat some now(im a chocoholic):D
big smile
lol xD happy easter to you too
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HollyMarie said…
sad
Why did she have to be in surgery?
cake
Oh,she's born with a facial condition.

Guess what,yet 10 days left and than it's my birthday!! :)
O that's great honey! What date is your birthday? (So I can write to you(; )
Oh, April 23, I'm turning 20 :)
it's a friday
cool(: I'll write to you honey<3

How was your day? (':
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HollyMarie said…
Hey,Ellen, I just wanted to say on this forum,so everyone can read it;),that I just LOVE your charmed story The Horrible Truth.It's one of my favorite stories by far and I don't understand why it's so low-rated.I guess people don't read it.Well,they should!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lovedrunk27 said…
tongue
blah blah blah bored
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sevendeadlysins said…
cool
Hi! I like this idea, so here's an intro: My name is Courtney. I LOVE Charmed. More than I used to. I find just about everyone else who has commented on this SO AWESOME, or those that I've talked to, at least. XD

Anyways, I don't have much else to say. Except, erm... yeah, nothing else. Go Charmed and CharmedLovers!
Hi,glad to see more fans are coming here to speak their mind :)
hey courtney nice to meet you
and you're right ellen more people are finally speaking thier mind here maybe the spot will become more active
smile
yeah,I think so,too :)
hey,guys,I just wanted to say that I'm having some internet problems.I can't access certain sites,so I can't upload anything anymore.I can still access this site,though,so I can still talk to you,for now.I don't know how long that's gonna last.I'm trying to put my Paige video here now.
Hi Courtney nice to meet you! (':

And yeah we really need to be active here and get to know eachother (;

It would be really nice!

I'm doing it on link and I think it's a good way to get to know people but also be able to talk about your passion - here meaning CHARMED! :D

Oh and today I watched an episode of the show Bones and Victor Webster(Coop) guest started and I immediately thoguht of Charmed! :D I always love it when I see people from shows I watch guest star in other shows I watch! :D It's also happened on Charmed (;

Do any of you know feel the same way when you see quest stars you know from other shows(or elsewhere) or am I just being crazy ? :p(which would not be something new. hahahaha)

Oh well I'll go and finnish my homework(even though I'm stuck. I'll be back tomorrow and check for new replies) have a great night/day to all of you (; - I'll go and do my homework and then go to sleep. *booooooring*
 Hi Courtney nice to meet you! (': And yeah we really need to be active here and get to know eachot
Yeah,I have the same feeling about guest stars.I also think 'Hey,that's you know who from you know what'

I just watched two episodes of Charmed. Trial by magic and Lost and Bound. And yeah,off course we should talk about our passion.Isn't that why we're here,on this spot,this forum?
I'm glad I'm not the only one (;

And yeah that is deffinitley why we are here! :D
We are here becuase we are fans of one of the best shows on tv EVER so it's great that we as fnas can 'stick together' and talk<3

I'm glad I'm not the only one (; And yeah that is deffinitley why we are here! :D We are here bec
Ooh! I am watching that episode of Bones right now. I screamed very loudly because I realized it was Coop immediately. And this lasted for a long time. He was so amazing; for so many years later, he was still so Coop-ish.

Ah! Big-Wyatt was on an episode of Heroes, my other favorite show. I love seeing people from Charmed on things. And vice versa. Ex) Charisma Carpenter, Rainn Wilson, Zachary Quinto. He made "Cat House" my favorite in S5! ;-)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
lol its soooo exciting seeing guest stars on other shows

just wondering all you bones fans have you seen either buffy or angel and if so dont you reckon angel is soooo much cuter back then????

i reckon this is the best spot as there are juts a few of us active so we are this really small close group of friends i love it

xx Mimi
I don't watch Bones,but they show a lot of trailers about it,so I can see David Boreanaz a lot and yeah,he was fitter in Buffy and Angel
Ah, I loved David in Angel. He was one of my favorites in Buffy. I don't really know how to compare the two, but I liked him better in Buffy/Angel. Still, Booth is my FAVORITE on Bones. =D
smile
I uploaded my self-made Paige video!Go check it and tell me if you like it!:)
laugh
'Making soup for Cole.He'll eat in a bowl.'Cause that's my new role.Just making soup for Cole'

I've watched Lost and Bound yesterday and I just can't get this song out of my head!
I just enumerated my spots and I have ten of them,all Charmed-related!

link 23fans
link 153fans
link25fans
link20fans
link55fans
link43fans
link 24fans
link (deleted)
link30fans
link62fans
link42fans
link24 fans