Charmed ♥ Our storytime foramu is back !! ♥

KaterinoulaLove posted on Jun 16, 2010 at 12:33PM
After this spot got restored my forum with the storytime I was writting with my ` precious writer` Ellen got deleted and it made me so sad :((

So here it is again ! <3

and the story i should have finished :

It was about a month later and It was almost Christmas! Everything was just in place ...Waytt back to his time...Chris loving again his mum and dad...
Things at the manor were just going great.So great that piper didn't even mention it because she would might change their good luck.
So,Christmas was too close and the family-dedicated days were almost there.The manor needed to adopt a christmas style.
It was Saturday morning and the girls with Leo were sitting near the fireplace drinking hot chocolate and talking.
"What about going shopping girls..?" phoebe suggested holding her cup."It would be so great to buy stuff for decorating the house.And what about a lovely Christmas tree which will stand right over there..?" she continued pointing in the corner of the living room,near the dining room."well I think it would look great!" paige said ancouraging phoebe."so.." phoebe started but piper interrupted her."I won't decorate it just perfect to get dissapointed after a while when demons will destroy it." she said after drinking her chocolate."oh come on piper!We have to see..." she stopped and got closer "demons" she wishpered and got back to her seat "for over a month."she said and laughed making paige follow her."Oh come on piper! Let's go shopping!" paige beged her standing on the couch kind of dancing to make her smile.Phoebe jumbed on the couch grabbing Paige's hands and dancing while singing;
"You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
He's making a list
And checking it twice;
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice
He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!
O! You better watch out!
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town"
piper laughed and leo clapped them!"piper they are right! go! it's christmas!" leo said trying to conveince her.
"it's ok!" paige said to phoebe while taking a deap breath and sitting on the couch.
"you're coming!We're going get dressed and be right back!" the both shouted not leting piper even say a word while orbing upstairs.
"aw they are definitely my sisters!" she said and smiled kissing leo.

Suddenly Chris orbed in with a big blue present box in his hands...Piper looked at him with a big smile as well as leo."hey mum!" he said and huged her also touching her stomach."WOW I have grown up since last time I saw me" he laughed .Leo played with his eyebrow creating to his face a huge smile."well apparently your mum feeds you well! I have put on some weight sir!" she said sarcastic." sorry!" chris laughed.."so what are we going to do for christmas..?" he enthustiastic asked..."Now,I'm just going to go for shopping with your ants who in some way want to....hm..." piper was thinking about the correct word.." "destroy" the house!" she hironically said.
Your mum is jocking of course..They're going to go shopping to decorate the house according to the christmas spirit ..right piper...?" Leo said pinching her arm while laughing.."hey!" piper said and pushed his hand away.."okey okey..." she took a deap breath.."we're going to decorate the house ,puting a christmas tree over there, some lights up there and some presents right there" she finally said happily pointing to each corner of te house.."aww what Am I taking..?" chris asked excited..."well,I'm gonna buy for you a really cute cradle with blue pillows and a big adoreable teddy-bear.How are you gonna name him...?" she said with her voice playing hironic.."actually that wasn't what you would buy for me mum! you just said it to tease me.And about your gift.."Chris made a pause to learn piper's expression which was sarcasticly distrusted...."huh! The cute baby-shirt with mikey you're gonna love from the first time you'll see it ,Waytt will orb it to a boiling carot soup he hate,when I'll be 2.I'm just warning you cause you really loved that" chris finished smiling to her..."Aww yeah! of course! You're from the future..!Could you please mention it next time I'm gonna act clever to you...?" she laughed touching her stomach.."oh-oh" Leo said and looked to the sailing with a worried expression." The only jingle I can let you listen to now is what paige and phoebe were singing! Leo you're not leaving" piper predicted "Honey it sounds important.I'll be right back" Leo said and kissed her ehile orbing not even let her open her mouth.."it always sounds importnat! " she shouted looking to the sailing." Easy mum.You don't want to turn me neurotic" chris looked at her stomach.."huh! " piper suprised opend her mouth."like you are not already"! she said with her sarcastic voice. " we are ready piper!" paige was running down the stairs being followed by phoebe."oh look who came to say meryy chrsitmas" phoebe said excited and hugged chris."what do you want for a christmas present...?" she said squeezing his cheeks with her hands. Chris looked at piper with a big smile." Pff! " she played hironic her eyes."I'm gonna buy you a really cute..." paige started "green hat with two moving eyes " she continued being covered by chris's voice being suprised.." How do you know...?" she asked being suspicious." It would be in the basement in two years by now" he said with a serious expression leaving paige with her mouth sarcasticly open."Sorry auntie" he said acting like a baby.."It was scaring me" Phoebe and piper bursted into a loud laugh."ok sir! Do not ask for a present again" Paige laughed with chris. "ok!" piper clapped her hands scaring them all."hey do you want me to get a heart-attack..?" phoebe sarcasticly asked." Ssss phoebes." she walked towards her. "shopping time" she shouted excited pushing phoebe to the door." see you later chris" phoebe said .Paige shaked her hand to the air showing her suprise for piper's sudden excitement."are you coming paige..?" piper's head showed from the corner of the door. paige moved fast there."I love you honey" piper said to chris, closing the door behind her. Chris laughed and orbed out but returned back."Did she mention where waytt is..?" Chris wondered confusily and walked towards the stairs.

The girls were walking down a street.....

Charmed 11 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HaleyDewit said…
big smile
Love it :) Can't wait until you right next part XD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KaterinoulaLove said…
big smile
I will ! soon this time !!
and we continue together right..!?

:D
smile
You mean in this story? That's okay for me,but can I still have my solo story?I waited so long and if I can't write it it will all have been for nothing
big smile
Of course you'll have your solo stroy ;D
I think that now I have this forum I couldn't not coming here,so I guess I will keep up and will finish it soon :D
kiss
okay :),so this means you'll make this story on your own,right? :)
big smile
oh yeah !!
"So what you think I should buy to your neurotic son..?" Phoebe asked with a teasing voice.
" How do you want me to know..!? I cannot buy him the cute cradle with the blue pillows I saw ..Wanna know why..? I'm gonna fell in love with a baby-shirt with Mikey !! Ha ! Like I could ever like those stuff !! Besides I hate others telling me my reactions ! " she rolled her eyes .
" He's around a lot ! I don't wanna know how I'd be in 25 years from now !! He has a biiig mouth and know what..?! I'm not gonna buy him anything ! Waytt is such an angel !Chris's a pain in the ass !' Paige said hironically. "Hey you little missy !! I don't .." piper pointed on paige's face with her finger when she start breathing fast holding her stomach. "oh Piper " Phoebe said and she held piper from falling."what happened piper..? Feeling ok..?" Paige asked worried . Piper smiled. "I felt the baby kicked !" Phoebe took a deep breath ! " I though you were dying !! YOu have never felt a baby kicking before..!? " Paige laughed. "well no Chris ! He's sooo....well..." piper was saying..," so neurotic kicking..!?" " woo stop saying he's neurotic !" piper said and pushed Paige ! "oh my god !!" she shouted !
"what..?! what..?" Phoebe and Paige asked shocked and terryfied.
"Look at this gorgeous baby-shirt !" she said being enthusiast and running to this store.
Phoebe and Paige looked at her rolling their eyes. " Oh yeah..You would never love a cute baby-shirt with Mikey ! " Paige shouted smiling. "hahaha That's so right !! "Let's go in there ! I think I am in love !! "
And she grabbed Phoebe's and Paige's arms. "Oh god !" she shouted ! "imagine my son wearing this ! Oh this is perfection ! Ex-cuse me ! How much does it cost.?" She asked a girl who was standing behind the cash-desk assumig she was an assistant there.She was tall and her hair were very curly.She was kind of pale which automatically made paige suspiciously if not worried looking at her. She didn't answer.She just looked at them and start walking to them. "oh Is something wrong with her..?" Phoebe said with her mouth moving to Piper's ear. " She's strange" Paige said." She's scaring !" Piper added and raised her hands to freeze her . "Piper no ! " Paige shouted and accidentaly orbed a red girly dress to 'cover' her hands. "whoas !! Are you out of your mind..?! We are in public ! " piper screamed with her mouth open ! " Piper stop." Phoebe said getting serious. "we are in trouble not in public..." she said looking around her into the empty store which was like it got out of a black and white movie .
nice,very nice :)
Next part is coming ;)
big smile
okidoki :)
kiss
hihi ^^