Cheryl Cole Do Oyu Like Cheryl Cole

missy11 posted on May 27, 2008 at 01:23PM
she is a brilliant singer!!

Cheryl Cole 16 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cupcakeali said…
big smile
Yeah, she is very pretty and she is really good singe GA rock!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita chantellex said…
heart
she makes me happy all the time and i love GA so much.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita scoo1 said…
smile
I adore GA and im their no. 1 fan! Trust me, i go to all their gigs, but I love cheryl even more... la la la la!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cherylfan1 said…
heart
cheryl cole is my idol im her no#1 fan and i am the same with ga
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HollyMonaghan said…
heart
OMFG i love Cheryl shes amazing. xx
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lizziebee116 said…
heart
She's my idol! I love her soooooooo much! I am listening to fight for this love on you tube right now! If Cheryl is browsing on this website, send her my GREATEST wishes, and that I say hi and wanna meet her and be friends! LOL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
heart
I forgot to say that she is soooooo pretty, you could see her a million miles away! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I sometimes even cry when I whatch her new music video, fight for this love! especialy when she does the pose in my personal picture!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shauniearchbold said…
kiss
i love her shes my IDOL i might bee meeting her she is sooo pretty i love cheryl toooo bits and i always will lol and shes gawjussssssss i love youuu cheryl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx and i hope she doesnt get back wiff ashley i hate him now for what he done tooooo my idol miss cheryl tweedy i love u xxxxxxxxx
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita XxcarinaxX said…
heart
i love her she is my favourite celeb she is my idol xx i love her she is so pritty and she is brilliant i love all her songs... and i think ashleigh is really nasty for wat he done to u xxxxxx i love youu i wish i looked lyke you n just everything about youu is so mintt xxxxxxxxxxxxx from carina preece 11yr old xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx i
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shauniearchbold said…
heart
i might be meeting her shes soo amazing i love i have a poster of her in my room she looks soo pretty on it shes lovely...
i also have her biogrphy its mint soo far i haven't finished it lol well i love her i have since she started singing shes a amazing singer and dancing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx shes my idol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita XxcarinaxX said…
heart
luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Youuuuu
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita -x-Lou-Lou-x- said…
heart
OMG!! i dont like her I REALLY LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!
she is the mosr amazingest women eva xx♥
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita caoilinn said…
heart
l .lloovveee
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cherylsno1fan said…
OMG I AM CHERYL COLES NO.1 FAN I THINK SHE IS APSOLUTLY AMAZING... CHEZZAS MI IDOL I LUV HER SOOO MUCH MY DREAM IS 2 MEET HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XXX­XX
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TaniaMacDonald said…
Cheryl Cole is my Idol. I love her and I was so annoyed when everyone was turning against her for sending Gamu home on the X Factor.