Movies chosen:
.link

link
last edited on Nov 14, 2009 at 06:36PM

sinema bora 66 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-66 of 66

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nandacavalieri said…
I refuse to watch Psycho... it's a horror movie! I don't watch those...
C'mon guys! No talking in 5 days?????

I don't know if I posted... To kill a Mockinbird forum link

I have a suggestion... each week a member choose a movie. This way everyone get the chance to choose their favorites... and we won't take ages to decide a movie
Is that ok? (answer please!)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita etie said…
so we're choosing which movie would we watch this month, right?
yes... it doesn't need to be a month thing, we choose a new movie when (almost) everybody has seen the previous chosen movie
I think we could do it alphabetically (person who will choose), what do you think?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Cammie said…
hmmm
Cool. Well from the people on this list I'm the first and I've already had my turn.
So Chel should be next then?
okay, i agree:) so the first one is cammie?
yes :)
I'll ask you a favor, if you want to pick a horror movie, say another movies that isn't a horror movie so I can watch?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Sapphire8 said…
Do you have room for another person in your discussion? I am also trying to watch all the classic movies. I started with AFI's Top 100 movies in 100 years. So far Im up to 47 out of 113. Anyways, talking about them would be fun.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lleyton said…
Hi guys!
I'm a new member here and I saw this thread here talking about classic movies. I have to say I'm an absolute fan of the good old movies. I'd love the idea about talking about them and creating a new thread for every new classic movie. So I'M waiting for the next movie suggestion!
Sorry Sapphire8! I didn't see your reply before! :O
I think that's a great idea! What do you guys think? AFI 100 movies? I still have 74 to watch...
i agree, i'm also on AFI's 100:)
I sort of created my own classic movie-list by combining the afi's top 100 and imdb's top 250. Naturally I haven't seen all movies that are listed there (that'd be way too much) but I've seen most of them and I'm pretty happy I did cause thus I was able to find some of the best movies ever.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I know what you mean :)
I'm trying to finish three lists now... AFI 100 movies, AFI 100 passions and AFI 25 best musicals.
We could make our own list on listsofbests.com and try to finish it. What do you think?

What's your name lleyton?
There're a lot of movies in those three lists. Will you manage? How many have you seen yet?
About listsofbests.com. I don't know how to do that but sounds like a good idea though.
And finally, don't you believe that my real name is lleyton? :)
I'm so sorry! I haven't been active in Fanpop in a long time! I didn't see your reply sooner...
Well... I haven't seen many. I've seen 56 of passions, 39 of best movies and 64% of musicals... it's a lot to finish, but I'm going to this anyway, so...
hahaha! Well, I believe in anything
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Flashalex said…
All the posts here seem to be over a year old and I really wanted to join this group. I am a retired, disabled Vietnam Vet and watch 6 to 10 movies a day, 7 days a week. Mostly from 1929 to 1960. Once in a while I take a break and watch complete TV series (mostly from the 50s and 60s). I also collect photos from Hollywood's golden age where I repair and colorize the pics. Very disappointed this group is no longer active...seemed like a lot of fun with a ton of potential.