Cobie Smulders What's Going On?

JulieL44 posted on Apr 01, 2008 at 02:53AM
What is up with people rating all of Saul_Mikoliunas' contributions badly... They are pretty good resources so I just don't get it. I just wanted to point that out hoping that whoever is doing so will stop. Its pretty pathetic if you ask me. If you don't like the contributions then you should at least write a reason for your low rating (if there even is a valid reason...)

Cobie Smulders 6 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I have to say that when people rate something low even when it has good credit and tags I get a bit miffed for a while but I guess that is just their opinion. I also think I might have offended somebody on the Friends spot because I told her that I hadn't rated any of her videos but if she added tags to her video I would rate all of them and I think maybe she disliked that. I hope it's not that and maybe it's just somebody who dislikes the lovely Cobie but thank you for being nice!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Saul_Mikoliunas said…
P.s. This is a slight change of topic but if you ever add something to this spot and I don't rate it, please message me! I didn't see the icon's you added for like 4 days because, well...to be honest I'm not that observant =D but I love it when people add stuff to spots with not many fans so don't feel bad about messaging me and saying HEY! Added icons, rate them :P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita JulieL44 said…
Haha are you serious! That would be pretty low though... It bothers me too when people don't add tags to their contributions! I don't get it... Oh and I already did :p
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheSquish said…
i think it is a bit mean cos all of your pictures (well the ones i have looked at so far) have been good quality with good credit and keywords so i dunn why anybody would rate them bad?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita germany123 said…
someone trolling cobie and sualey?
*runs off to rate everything in sight*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita JulieL44 said…
Haha germany123 you're too funny :p