Code Geass Where Do Wewe Get Your Geass

kakarot posted on Nov 13, 2008 at 05:40PM
ok, i dont know excatly how long its beeen on but ive been watching it since its premeired on adult swim. but for like 5 weeks it came on at a slighty difrennt time(2 A.M!!) and i missed like 2 episodes. so just wondering where you wacht it and what episode your on.ithink i just started the second seson.

Code Geass 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ouranhostess said…
Why is this called"Where do you get your Geass" because nothings hinting at anything what it's for...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita fiawol3141 said…
i get wut ur asking. i got mine from youtube. If you want dubbed then you have to wait for them to be aired and them someone normaly posts them right away but anything past the aired ones will be subbed and all the episodes will be split into 3 parts. Or you could go to a download site like realitylaps.com [i don't know if thats the corect spelling if not i would just google what i typed and they will prolly have it right there at the top] i gotta warn you tho, if you use the web to get your geass you will prolly watch it all in one night. Pase yourself cause you will miss it when its over, i know i do.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bakure said…
it's on (first season)crunchy roll and went to vodpod for DUB first 15 episodes(mistook it for the end and scared the heck out of me) and the other 10 are in sub. pretty fast too.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rusty746454 said…
uhhh lol i get it know i am pretty sure these guys explained it right though i watch it on youtube mainly
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita CecileC2 said…
meh
google "code geass episodes"