Damon & Elena damon & elena mashabiki foramu chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7751-7800 of 14056

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DeanandDamon said…
okay wth...i mean why does ian think his fans are all 14 and below..uh hello 20 year old right here!
i hated when lj smith went so much into that. like who cares! describe damon more thats when ill care lol! but i do love the way she goes into their eyes. like every character has their own unique eye color and oh my gosh i just realized its because of lj smith that im so obsessed with guys with nice eyes! I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita chairbuck12 said…
17!!!! *waves hands widly*
I know what you mean, haha....
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Sunbathe said…
^ Right?! And a 17 year old right here. One more year and then I'll be legal for him. ;)
Haha that could be the reason Sara.
Nice eyes are a definite must for me too!
oh gosh nicole and christy ur so little! too bad im already legal and ready for ian!
link

^ Wtf? NO!
Legal...that's such a nice word, lol.....
And nice eyes are the top five things i look for in a guy.
1. personality
2. smarts
3. eyes
4. humor (which i guess goes with personality but idk haha...)
5. jaw (i don't like sqaured or oddly shaped jaws AT ALL....) haha
That's not fair Sara! But it's all good... age is only a number. Something so petty wouldn't matter to Ian! xD
rofl! no i mean she made me crazily obsessed with nice eyes. if i made a list of all the guys i have crushes on, they all have gorgeous eyes.
#5. Aka, Paul Wesley. Am I right? I know I am. ;)
^
I hope they make FG before they make Dark Visions into a movie...FB is BETTER lol.....
....Yes Nicole....hahaha. That's why Paul Wesely isn't at all attractive in my eyes...and he's tooooo sculpted in the chest area.....Ian on the other hand...;) lol.
I actually don't want a FG movie.
There's nobody who could play Julian... everyone would butcher his character!

Yeah, I don't find Paul attractive at all either.
His face is just too weird. His forehead has something weird going on...
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
while i would go into shock and shriek on top of my lungs if jensen ackles and ian were both in a movie together in the host as rumored, i just dont think i wud want this in the long run. my jensen and my ian in a movie based on stephenie meyer's atrocious book the host? NO WAY! gross!!!!!!!!!!!! im glad ian didnt even hear of the book. serves smeyer right!
^
True.........but maybe they could find someone amazing to play him like they did with Ian? AS long as it's not Chace Crawford for the love of all things holy...lol
Random question, do you guys watch Glee??
Smeyer does not deserve ANY of the fame she has gotten. It really irks me. My friends who are obsessed with Twilight tried to get me to read the short second life whatever, and they were mad when I refused. Sorry, but there's only so much pain I can take!

I've never seen Glee.
that chick cannot be kaitlyn! u know wat if they make dv or fg into a movie (please no!) then they have to run it through me first lol! and sorry paul but no i dont like his look nor his abs. and yes i watch glee! i have like ever song of theirs on my ipod! hahaha watch chace crawford play julian. hes kind of cute but no where near julian's beauty!
short second life? huh wats this? i mean i wudnt read it even if i knew. i read twilight before it was famous. it was annoying and mock worthy but wtvr i just read it cause it sort of reminded me of vd (i wonder why). but after twilight just became this whole huge trend and smeyer became gods gift to writing---ARGH!!! and then the world had to endure shirtless edward. why oh why?!!!!!!! why must i take kristin stewart's stoic acting?
And he can't act to save his life...And Nicole, do you mind if I show you a teensy Glee clip?
link
And UGHHHHH STephanie Moyer's books AREN'T GOOD. Well, at least anything realated to Twilight isnt. I actually LOVED the Host, but I don't want it made into a movie because they'd probably screw it up.

And YAY Sara, I have all of their songs as well! My fav. right now is Total Eclipse of the Heart. Who do you ship?
It's about some stupid character who was killed in the 3rd twilight book... she had about one line the entire series. Smeyer is money hungry, and it's disgusting. She knows she is not a good writer, but she knows she has loyal die-hard fans so she exploits that fact by adding more and more and more to the fandom.
Haha Christy that was funny. xD
What season is glee on?
sorry but i cant help but laugh when ian talks about the lost finale. hes was in it for a second. i watched the whole darn thing just for him and i was squeeling with delight when i saw his face in that one second but after that...nada! kind of disappointing. wats the point in even being in that episode. wtvr i still think he was the best part in that episode lol!
okay christy tell me this..are you a jared fan or a ian fan from the host...please say the right answer please!!!
It just got done with it's first season. And the first time I sae, "The Second life of bree tanner," the first thing that popped into my mind was - who the fuck cares about bree tanner? (pardon my french)
And the finale SUCKED....(of lost) Don't get me started on that! lol....
i love all the songs they sang by journey! i ship uh..i guess rachel and finn, puck and quinn, and...i guess thats all. i like emma but will sometimes annoys the heck out of me. he seriously made me barf when he seduced sue. i was so nauseous.
Maybe I can catch up on Glee this summer then. :)

Anyways, I'm off to read a little bit of Shadow Souls before I go to bed. Goodnight Christy and Sara!
Uhmmmmmm thinks hard....Jared? *crosses fingers and hopes its the right answer* I DONT KNOW DONT PRESSURE ME!!!! lol....
Another Glee clip.....this makes me laugh like a hyena every time....
link
oh i think i saw that book on amazon. i rolled my eyes, thought not such nice things about smeyer and let it escape my head so i dont waste any more space on her pieces of garbage!
Night Nicole! :):):)
good night nicole and thank you so much for the good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay sequel!!!!!!
And those are my fav. ships as well Sara. I also like St. Berry and Finn/Quinn. DONT understand Puckleberry at allllllll.
YAY CHRISTY!!! lol sorry didnt mean to scare you rofl. but i loved jared and wats her name. i hated HATED wanda and ian. so gross! i can go on a whole tirade about why i hate them but ill hold myself back. thats another reason why ian cant play ian cause id be forced to hate his guts.
TVD interview with Candice and Steven....

----

They still get starstruck.

Accola's intimidated by iconic women, none more so than Diane Keaton. "I had the opportunity to meet her on the way to the pilot," she says. "She sat behind Kayla [Ewell] and I on the airplane. I was all ready to say, 'You are an inspiration to young women everywhere!' and all that came out was, 'You are, like, awesome!' Ha. That's how suave I get."

They like other vampires.

"I've been on a True Blood kick," says Accola, who also plans to see Eclipse when she and the other girls reconvene in Atlanta in July to begin filming. "Definitely by the time we get back."

Meanwhile, McQueen is a fervent Team Edward supporter.

"Vampires are just cool, you know?" he says, adding. "They just have some sort of rebel authority that's kind of cool."

They're humble.

Like many young stars today, they remember where they come from.

"I was working in an ice rink before all this," laughs McQueen. "Work became not only a gift, but therapeutic as well...the entire experience has been a blessing." Accola agrees. "It's amazing," she says. "It's just wonderful that everyone's enjoying watching it as much as we are making it."

They cause trouble on set.

"We're constantly doing pranks, most of which I can't talk about 'cause they're kind of, you know, mum's the word sort of things," says McQueen.

Accola's adds: "We don't really joke around too much because it's a lot to do in a little amount of time, but biggest troublemaker? Nina, for sure. She's the sneakiest."

They kinda, sorta, don't really, or do they, hook up.

Both kids braced the question of on-set romance with enough hesitation and nervous laughter to make us double-take.

"I'm sure by the end of all these seasons, everyone's gonna say that we've all dated each other," says Accola. When asked about Nina and Ian's rumored romance, McQueen said, "I wish I knew." When asked about Nina and himself, he said, "I wish I knew."

ROFL! "who is josh groban kill yourself!" oh my gosh i remember tearing up from that line. i loved that line! hahahaha josh groban was pretty funny too. and yeah wats the big deal about puckelberry. i mean its interesting but i dont want them to be a couple. and whos st. berry?
Yea, I love Melanie/Jared. DONT like Wanda. Ian's okay. :):)
arent steven and candice dating? ooohhh juicy stuff. yes there is hope. he said "i wish i knew" and not.."no way." lol i mean they shouldnt date in case they break up but if those two cannot hold back their intense love..well who could blame them. rofl!
Jesse/Rachel. A part of me loves them while another part of me hates them, lol......
ahhhh!!! ian just said that when he buys clothes he looks for comfort so he just feel the clothes and then he said, "if its BLACK and soft give it to me." yay ian likes black. hes just like damon!!!
Yea they are. I personally find them ADORABLE haha. And I agree, a part of me doesn't want to date because if they break up then it might affect Damon/Elena. But closet hookups are FINE by me lol!!!!
BTW I just noticed your avatar. LOVE IT!
i hate how ian thought wanda had every right to melanie's body. hello shes some weirdo alien who doesnt belong in there. and could you blame jared for hating her at first. she stole his love's body. my gosh that book angers me. ill give smeyer this much. her books always bring a strong reaction out of me rofl!
jess and rachel were okay but jess confused me. one second he was bad then he was good and really loved rachel and suddenly hes knocking an egg on rachel's head. i mean thats strange!
link
THIS IS GENIUS.
And yeah, Ian likes black like Damon! Now I command him to like Nina like he likes Elena! lol
hey thanks about the avatar lol! and yeah a part of me knows its not smart but wouldnt it just be the most cutest thing if they got together. it would prove their undeniable attraction to each other. so all those bamon fans who think all they see is a brother-sister vibe goin on could go get their eyes checked!
oh btw im still so amazed we both thought amber tamblyn for meredith. how weird was that?
link
THIS IS MORE GENIUS.
Sorry for bombarding you with Glee vids. I'm on a Glee high right now.
hahaha imagine if will was the father gross! i mean the way hes been sleeping around lately on the show...but still eww!!! and poor finn for being fooled. and so dumb and naive. lol!
I just loved Jesse's line, "You broke mine first," in that one episode lol....And I know SO weird that we thought of the same person. But Amber's an amazing actress and her eyes make me thing of Meredith's perfectly...
And are you talking about Delena's supposedly sister-brother vibe or Stactus's??? probably Delena's....lol. I agree, Bamon shippers live in a world of denial..
oh my gosh that was amazing!! rachel is crazy! a complete psycho and the trailer wasnt so off base to her character on the show lol.
but thats just the thing. when did rachel break his heart. with that creepy video where she put puck, jesse and finn in the movie? come on that was nothing. i still think it came out of nowhere. and yes amber is just a really cool actress and ive always enjoyed her in every role ive seen her in. and yes i was referring to delena. never heard anyone refer to stactus as sister and brother lol...yet