Damon & Elena Damon & Elena uandishi Competition! (Round 1- open)

DaniKatZ posted on Dec 22, 2010 at 12:30AM
Okay, so I thought that lots of people like fan fiction and articles about D/E. So I thought that it would be a good idea to make a Writing Competition.

Okay, first of all, I will have a topic of writing for Damon & Elena. You can make a story and add it to the articles area. Once you have your article you add the link here and make sure you have a title for it, and please tell me what the title is so I can name it. Then after there are enough contributions I will put them up for a pick and give the links of the articles in the comments for people to read. Don't make the story extremely long, just enough that makes people enjoy the read. After a week I will announce the winner, and the winner will be up on the winners list with a link of thier article.
Also, if anyone has any ideas for upcoming stories/articles, it would be great to hear your ideas.

If you have any questions just ask me. Hope you all have fun writing and good luck! :D

Round 1- Damon & Elena first meeting. (ALL ARTICLES IN BY THE 12TH JANUARY)
last edited on Dec 24, 2010 at 04:38AM

Damon & Elena 2 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DaniKatZ said…
smile
ATTENTION: Just to make it clear to all D/E contributers who don't understand Round 1, just make a fanfiction story on how Damon & Elena meet, and what happens to them during this meeting. It's not a chapter in a book, it's a story, and you can have whatever you want in it, not just when they first meet, but maybe what happens during it, or whatever you want. Hope you all have fun making your story!

Remember, it's a competition, so try to make it as imaginary as possible and try to captivate the readers. But the most important thing in this competition is to have fun! :)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita merzycullen said…
heart
My fanfiction --> Damon's Miss MysticFalls::
link
XoXo