Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 3418

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HaleyDewit said…
@Delena4eva: What spot was it?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Delena4eva said…
@HaleyDewit I was at the 'stefan & elena' spot and there she was... I meant in my previous post that she is probably going to start trying to do what she did with the bamon spot...turn it into a 'DE hate spot'...
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
You mean what she wrote on the wall?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita epicdelena4ever said…
she's such a cunt...i dont even care i have so much hate for her. I have NEVER met anyone so rude in my life
calling ian a pedophile? REALLY?
then saying delena fans dont know what love is and shit
seriously bitch. im about to say something to her i cant take it!!!!
OH she finally left BD spot...what a surprise...did she leave an article too? psychotic bitch.
I'm writing a song about her...
Well, this is it. The song dedicated to the Bamon Bitch :) aka Queen Bee

You find yourself standing above us all
You think we’re the ones who’ve gone completely mental
You walk around leading your precious cunt
Saying things will happen when we all know it won’t

You’re posting stuff against everyone who’s not with you
You’re playing victim when no one sees what you do
You’re saying we’re the ones who’re total hypocrites
But you won’t repeat that, ‘cause I’m taking you down, bitch

You think you’ve won, but we just got started
It’s way too soon to scream victory
I know it’s hard to feel when you’re empty-hearted
But when you do I hope you hurt with every bone in your body

Try to run, try to hide
But you will not escape this time
You’re such a hypocrite
And a psychotic bitch
You’ve pulled my strings in a wrong way
Now I get annoyed just seeing your face
So try to run, try to hide
You will not escape this time

You look down upon us sitting at your throne
You think you’re the one that’s right and we’re all wrong
You say you’re open-minded when all you see is you
You say you respect our opinions, but it couldn’t be further from the truth

You’re hating on someone for not being with the one you prefer
You’re calling him to be something perverse
You think you can get away with everything you say
But before you take the high road, let’s just get one thing straight

You think your fellowship will be with you forever
But I cannot be intimidated by it
You say I’m nothing but empty-headed
Well, look what this empty-headed girl did, bitch

Try to run, try to hide
You’re such a hypocrite
And a psychotic bitch

You can close your eyes
I’ll still be locked in your mind
Reminding you of what you’ve done and said
You can fake a smile
Pretending everything’s alright
But you and I know you won’t ever forget

Try to run, try to hide
You’re such a hypocrite
And a psychotic bitch
Try to run, try to hide
You’re such a hypocrite
And a psychotic bitch

^^^^^^^ YES!!!!! hahhaha
please post this on her wall!!! :P
@ HaleyDewit She is writing on the Stefan & Elena wall now... (she has been rather quiet - I don't know about any other accounts she may have eg. tumbr) It won't be long till she starts posting her essays again (she did post one about 12 days ago) & nice song btw :-D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita katie15 said…
Can you believe most people on the DB spot think DB have more chance at end game than DE?! It's pathetic, seriously
Thank you girls :)

Yes, it's pathetic and they'll fall hard when they realize they're wrong.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita _VivalaVida_ said…
^ Yeah, their arrogance always leave me speechless. Seriously, they make some points that make NO SENSE whatsover. And then they say why DE fans can't be nice to them..jeez. I saw that pick too (they have a bunch of delusional picks but still..) and I'm impressed on how much confidence they have in that AU couple, when they didn't even happen and probably never will. But then they bash and offend us for shipping DE, saying that ours is a delusional ship?! My god..these people guys..why they have to be so arrogant and rude?! They even say that DE is happening too fast, and they're confident in a Bamon endgame b/c Delena is just an obstacle to them. WTF?! That's hypocrisy.

I tried, really, to respect and understand them..but I just can't. That fanbase is terrible and rude. I can't wait to see their reactions when DE WILL BE endgame and DB didn't even happen. ;)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita delenasalvatore said…
Someone said that the Queen of Mean has left the DB spot - is this true? Can we be absolutely sure that its for good this time? I don't like going on the Bamon spot - it makes my skin crawl. I really hope she won't poison the SE spot with her anti-Delena hate. They have a lot more fans so it will be more difficult for her to be crowned queen, and hopefully, because they actually have a ship, they won't be so bogged down in bitterness and resentment towards DE.
^ oh she is ALREADY starting up with her delena hate on SE spot. I messaged some of my SE friends to watch out for her. Now she'll claim she likes SE when all her posts are bashing elena..... really now? she makes no fkn sense whatsover!!!!
she likes bamon....but writes articles on damon and how much she hates him
now...she likes elena? im pretty sure she calls elena a whore all the time..
i wonder how we can get her kicked off for good? mmm...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita darkdoll59 said…
We need a plan ahahah I really hope that the SE won't turn to another DE hate spot . this "Queen Bee" needs to leave for good
I say 3x23 because I'm counting on GREAT Bamon moments all season LONG!!! A lot of it UNDERCOVER, but a great deal of OBVIOUS friendship toward mid-season!! By the end of the season, I'm expecting some AMAZING Bamon scenes, and maybe even something EPIC between them!!! Thanks for this question! It makes me even MORE excited for season 3!!! :D

^ LMFAO. 3x23 will not even exist..so she's totally right. In 3x23 there will be EPIC DB scenes = non existent. XD
I should stop going on their spot, but seriously sometimes when they turn their arrogance and rudeness off, they're almost hilarious with all their predictions and thoughts. :S
I don't like going on the DB spot, it makes me feel icky, but I went there today cause I was trying to find out if the Psycho Queen had left. I noticed on their wall, that someone had called them out on their 'DE Quote they'd like Bamon to have' fanpick, and was mistaken for one of us, when she was actually a Bamon fan. Embarrassing/hilarious, huh? Oh, and that quote about 3x23 is really funny, because each season only has 22 episodes. So 3x23 will not exist.
^ Exactly. Haha, they've pratically said themselves that "epic" DB scenes won't ever exist. XD

And their points make absolutely non sense. Like at all. I could understand if Bamon actually happened or started to happening on the show, but they're so arrogant and aggressive towards DE/DE fans, when they shoot some colossal craps I've never read in my life! Like DB having more chances of being endgame, DE being just an obstacle, that Damon is already in love with Bonnie but he's trying to deny it, the eye-sex, and they even already plan their first kiss, OMG I've even read of some really thinkig that Bonnie will lose her virginity to Damon (like he's that kind of guy btw, rofl)!!!...like WTF?! There are so many bad SE fans too, but NEVER that mean as DB ones. Worst of the worst (and they're even shipping an extra AU couple, so better shut the fuck up), I'm telling you.
mischievous
Yeah, I've read some comments from the bitch and she says we're the blind sheeps, we're being ignorant, we should fall of our high horses, bla bla bla, same old. Talking about the bitch, I wrote a new song about her :) Yay, I'm using her bitchy attitude as a reason to write and I'm taking credit for it xD Ooh, bad me! Very very bad me! I posted it on the Creative Outlet spot, so if you want I'll give you the link.

hahaha! oh yeahh...damon is TOTALLY in love with bonnie...i mean can't u just see the chemisty...like when she tried to set him on fire...they are burnin up! hahah!
it's kind of embaerssing that they think bamon will happen and they are certain of it. nothing will happen and they will all just disapear sooner or later.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lucy87 said…
To put it simply: Season 2 has just ended with no Bamon. at all. No development for a relationship between the two. at all. And just estimating around 4-6 seasons total of TVD, considering that for two whole seasons there has been NO hope for your ship you'd think more people would quit shipping Bamon when it's obvious that the writers are never going to go there.

That's how the crazy Bamon fans never get under my skin, because I'm 100% confident their ship will never happen.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita traceypharm said…
laugh
Do they even know what Kevin himself, (ughh hem Bonnie and Damon fans, he's the guy who CO-PRODUCES and CO-WRITES the show),

has said that season 3 will be "explosive for DELENA" ? We're delusional ? Then what are the writers?

And me too, @lucy87 I am 100% and more sure that there will be absolutely nothing happening between the two. BAMON has never existed and will never--even in the books.

(Books)WORDS do not lie ("loved only once"), and neither does Damon when he says he loves Elena and will always choose her.
^ tru dat! NOTHING. NADA!!! They are crazy if they think the writers will just magically make damon "move onto" or "love" bonnie more than elena....pretty sure the "i will always choose you" made it pretty clear and the " i will gladly let her die"
kepp denying it DB fans...well see who's laughing at the end!
laugh
The writers themselves are saying what they plan never to do.

Oh yeah. Sweet, sweet victory.
smirk
"You know you love BAMON when you can say every single line in their scenes along with them."

Yeah, maybe that's because there are only so little scenes with them, so it wouldn't be to hard to memorize them. *facepalm*
laugh
LMAO ^
Although I'm sure that the Bamon fanbase will always exist to some degree, I think that as the series progresses then they will eventually lose faith and give up, maybe even switch ships. I imagine that while there are the die-hard BD fans who will never lose hope, I'm positive that there are some who are closet Delena shippers. I mean, the fan who posted the DE quote fanpick is a good example of this. And yesterday I saw that one fan with a very Bamonesque name fessed up to actually having DE icons on their wall. Psychologically speaking, why would they take our scenes and use them in their vids, make manips with our images, try to prove that our epic moments foreshadow their ship, and then cackle among themselves over how DE don't stand a chance, how tragic the fanbase is, how sick/horrendous/ridiculous/pathetic DE are if they didn't actually want the story DE have for themselves? It's all just bluff, I'm telling you. The truth is, if they didn't secretly covet what DE have and the build-up their story is getting, and if they REALLY hated Delena, as much as they claim they do, then they wouldn't use their scenes for their ship. And if they were that confident of Bamon ever becoming real in the future, then they wouldn't have to use DE's scenes to try and prove that Bamon are meant to be. It's so messed up, saying how much they hate Delena, and then oohing and ahhing over how perfect a DE quote would be for Bamon. Quite frankly, I doubt they would get so much pleasure out of hating Delena and us, if the Bamon fanbase weren't secretly afraid because deep down, they knew they actually liked DE...
^ how can they ship bamon yet hate damon?....its been made clear they hate damon for what he's done. Yet, they want bonnie to be with him. If they can't accept damon with the bad as well as the good then they shouldn't ship bamon.
That's one of the reasons why I don't like going there. It's like I said before. They like the idea of Bonnie controlling him with her power and that is just sick. They worship Bonnie like she some goddess or something and Damon like scum. At least we care for both the characters of our ship.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sweetyetsimple said…
true they love bonnie and hate damon yet they ship them as a couple, i mean if damon was as bad as they say y do they want him with their beloved bonnie???????? i think most of the BD fans are lost and confused they lost all sense of logic and to make it worse they have no intention to listen to our advices we just keep talking and talking and their slow motion brains can not process anything, which is really frustrating btw they r surounded by some kinda bubble............ i just wish i can slap each one of them and shake them until their brains work properly!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita katie15 said…
Honestly, I don't have a problem with who ships what. If people want to ship DB, LET THEM. You can't help what you like, no one can. What I do have a problem with, though, is judging REAL LIFE PEOPLE on their TV show interests. It's all fictional, and it all should be good fun. That's why I think it's beyond a joke when people get offended over shipping preferences. What the hell does it mean for us in real life just because we happen to ship DE? That we are psychos? What people have to remember is that virtual and actual REAL LIFE are two different things and people act differently in both. It's just a fact. In RL, we ALL have friends that like things that we don't, but do we get pissed off at them because of it? No, we accept each other for it. Why should this be any different in virtual land?
link

^ No okay, REALLY?! Oh God. -_-" The hypocricy of that fanbase will never spot surprising me. They said a ton of times that that scene sucked and was forced and yadayadayada, and they make a *puke* manip with DB?! Gross. Very gross. And that's not the first time, they pretend to have such wonderful scenes when I see half of them using manips as icons and doing lots and lots of manips with vids and images. Hypocit much?!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita maryam1311 said…
Ewwww all they have in their stupid spot is manips.
ewwwwwwwwwww take a look at that!!!!!!

|
|
|
v

link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita VampirD said…
^ Uggh gag me!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smackyy said…
sick
^ LOL... that video was... I dunno, I can't even describe how it was.
I find it ironic that they call us DElusional and crazy, yet they're the ones that have to use manip to make fanvids becase their "couple" barely have scenes together. -_-
^ All of their videos are GROSS
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mariafan said…
Ugh i can't stand those manips.. they are trying too much but they are not gonna get real scenes..
Ewwwwwww who want Bamonn scenes. Just Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
that manip was so gross I wanted to puck so badly
It is so funny how one of Bamon fans said.

Hopefully we get more scenes S3, rockin' it out!

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mariafan said…
^ They were saying the same one year ago ;) Too bad for them it won't happen!
^ i know right.
Oh goood what's that shit of Ian saying that Damon will get "witch action" on S3?! No, PLEASE! What's that supposed to mean!? -_-"
^ WTF???
he was just joking he is a total DE shipper
^ At the convention in Barcelona, Ian said that Damon would have get some witch action on S3. I read it on twitter from people who were at the convention.. still I don't know if that's true tough, maybe Ian was only joking..I don't think actors already discussed with writers of S3, not fully and good anyway, still Paul already knew that Stefan and Caroline would have bonded more and other few things I suppose.

Oh god..just hope that's non true. :S
of course it's not true do you know how many people would stop watching if that happen and the writers know that they can't take that risk and they don't want Bamon so of of course they won't do it. he was just joking Damon is all about Elena and Bonnie has Jeremy
I see that 'someone' is back on the DB spot and has posted the same thing which is being discussed here...
I just don't want to deal with them anymore
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TVD_Lover said…
sad
BEEWUWHHCHHHEEUUGHHHHH! It's gross gross gross! Honestly, I do NOT hate them for liking Bamon, cause you know what? I get it (partially) I really do, but I don't JUDGE them for it. That's where they're wrong, because they like to judge and judge and judge and they're just mean to us. Why? Cause they're intimidated. Just...ahhh, if they would just STOP being so mean!
angry
OFC is not true.... omg that it`s just so fucking grossssssssss.