Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 3418

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HaleyDewit said…
I don't get those people. Why is it so fucking important to silence the minority? What about us, DE fans? Why do they have to bring us down? Why can't they say something SE negative instead of keep repeating the same crap. 'SE is the epic love story of the show' 'It will always be Stefan' 'Damon is the obstacle' In my opinion it's Stefan who's the obstacle.
I've come to another Damon vs Stefan point. We all know that Stefan tempted Damon to drink human blood which made him fully turn, even though he didn't want to. We could compare this to when Damon force-fed Elena his blood. Both did something wrong and selfish, but had good motives. The difference is when they say sorry for it. Stefan apologized 145 years after he had done that. You're not gonna tell me that in all the time before he met Elena he didn't once have the chance to say sorry.
Damon already regretted his action a few hours later and he apoligized for it the next morning. Okay, one can say he did it because he was going to die, but he did mean it. And that's another reason why he's a much better person than Stefan.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita WonderlandKills said…
Bamon fans are pissing me off at the moment to be honest. Especially She who must not be named. she is the most rude ass bitch I've come across. Bamon fans claim that we are these rude people, when they are the childish ones, they honestly are. They need to grow up, and get used to the fact that Bamon isn't happening. Cunts.
^ Don't post her username here, it's one of the rules of this thread ;) There are plenty nicknames to choose from:

Queen Bee
Bitch
She Who Must Not Be Named
You Know Who
Bamon Bitch

And yeah, they are quite hypocrite and delusional. Take Damon's advise: 'I'm just gonna ignore the bitcccchhhh'
And you can't really be a DE fan without coming across our DB cult leader.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LANNIEFOREVER said…
sunny
damon and elena will be just friends this season,the productor said that
wink
@HaleyDewit, changed it :L
@LANNIEFOREVER: Don't listen to the producer.

@WonderlandKills: Good ;)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita daenerysdrogo said…
hmmm
I know you guys have already discussed this, but I just went to 'she who must not be named's tumblr. And now i feel like punching someone. All she does is bash and bash and bash. WTF. and because of the whole TCAs thing, she now thinks that Nina has crush on Paul. ROFLMAO. it was soooo obvious that it was staged and they were just ACTING. geez, can't she separate reality from fiction? she (supposedly) loves Paul, but she wants paul&nina to get together and make babies? HE IS FUCKING MARRIED. AND NINA HAS A FUCKING BF. Not to mention that she's like 'elena is a whore and a cheater, she doesn't deserve stefan!1'
So she's basically saying that it's okay to cheat IRL but not in fiction? lol, okay then.
Oh yeah, And basically all of her posts are: damon is such a bad brother, damon is this, damon is that. if you hate damon so much WHY the hell do you ship him with your most beloved character(bonnie)? I JUST DON'T GET IT. sorry for the rant, i normally ignore ignorant people like her but when it comes to flawless nian/delena..i just can't control myself :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita delenaluv said…
cuz damon is the only 1 that can make bonnie more relevant. they dont give a shit about damon, its all about bonnie 4 them and who can help queen B rule the world. thats how and why they contradict themselves so much about damon
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita delenasalvatore said…
@daenerysdrogo, there are some Bamon fans who like Damon (I think), but most of them, and especially the Bitch Queen herself cannot stomach the fact that Damon loves Elena and not Bonnie. They would be fine with most of the things Damon did if his actions were motivated by Bonnie and if he was changing because he loved her, but they're not. Bonnie has had no impact on Damon's development as a character thus far, and that's why they hate him. It's crazy that they can even claim to be Bamon shippers when they clearly prefer Stefan any day, but to be honest, most Bamon shippers (not all, but most), are mad. Nothing about their ship or their fans makes sense.
tongue
I just can't stand those people who moan about the fact that Damon has changed. They complain about how BAMF he was in season 1 and he's become all whiny and emo in season 2? Ever heard of character development? Look it up! This isn't f*cking sesamy street. He's not the Cooky Monster.You can't expect a character not to change, not to develop and if you can't handle that then you should go watch the Teletubbies, or something.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita epicdelena4ever said…
^ THIS. get over it! i mean characters have to change.
you know im not sure about a BAMON scene because this writers are really talented when they want that BAMON avoid each other looool remember....2X16....she was upstairs and damon downstair looool

^^^^^^^ OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! wowwwwwwwwwww LMFAO are they idiots! THEY TAKE EVERYTHING AND TURN IT BAMON! it's pathetic.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita traceypharm said…
tongue
Oh my word. uggh. Bonnie and Damon as a couple in the TV couples spot?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita darkdoll59 said…
meh
What the hell? they are not a couple what is this bulls**t?
sad
As a pick. Just the thought makes me gag. (sighs loudly) I wish there was a definition of what it means to be 'a couple.'
tongue
Wow, I remember how some were saying DE shouldn't be in pick about who's your favorite couple because they don't exist yet, and now they're putting Bamon? Seriously?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Delena4eva said…
tongue
Guess whos leaving the Bamon spot...AGAIN... & has written a 'swan song' bashing Ian & praising Kat & also declaring TVD is totally ruined??
Ok, that wasn't a hard guess! At least some Bamon fans are calling her out on her BS In her opinion Bonnie should replace Elena as the lead character (well that what it sounded like to me!)
@Delena4eva, seriously, that girl is a lunatic. HOW MANY TIMES has she done that?! They should kick her out of the Bamon spot. She's ruining it with her hatred for DE and Ian/Damon. They would be a lot better off without her. If I was a Bamon fan, I would refuse to put up with it. If she doesn't like the way the show is going, then she shouldn't watch. And if she says she's leaving the spot, then JUST LEAVE ALREADY! Don't say she's going to do it and then COME BACK in 14 hours.

"I hate Delena with an undying passion and may strongly disagree with their shipping of Delena, but if a Delena fan can respond to me with logical reasons and explanations as to why they ship Delena, I'm not going to call them stupid or delusional. I would debate them and disagree with them, but I wouldn't call them delusional. I would only call a Delena supporter delusional if I feel their reasonings for supporting Delena are beyond stupid and don't make any logical sense. And unfortunately, most of the Delena fans that I have asked this question to, have give me answers, explanations and reasonings for supporting Delena that are stupid and don't make any logical sense (maybe it's because there is no logical reasoning beyond shipping Delena in the first place)."

This just smacks of hypocrisy here. She's saying she would be happy to debate DE fans' reasons for shipping DE as long as they made sense to her, and THEN she's saying that most arguments for DE don't make sense to her or are good enough for her anyway, thus making us stupid and delusional for shipping them, because 'there is no logical reasoning beyond shipping Delena in the first place'.
This quote shows you how insane she is. She's not only a hypocrite, she's also contradicting herself and telling an outward lie. If she finds fault for most, if not all fans' reasons for shipping Delena, then she IS going to call them names like 'stupid' and 'delusional'. But as she already thinks there is no logical reason for shipping DE anyway, then there is NO POINT!

"I get a long with people. I'm actually extremely personable and I like people and I like socializing and I don't have any issue with getting along with people."

(Except Delena shippers, and anyone who doesn't share her viewpoint, even if they are a Bamon fan.)

"I have tried to like Delena and have tried to accept Delena for being a potential good couple and I just don't see it. So it's not like I haven't given Delena a chance or a benefit of the doubt to prove that it's actually worthy of my admiration, because I have."

*chokes* Oh come on. She's never done that. Never in any of the articles I've read by her, have I ever got the impression that she's tried to...or wanted to...accept Delena. If anything, it was the opposite. She loves hating them and us. If she didn't love to hate Delena, then she wouldn't write about them so much.

Her article went on and on...and way too on. I couldn't be bothered reading it all. She complains about how she feels like an outsider just because she's a Paul and Kat fan, and complains about the way the fandom treats her when she can't stand the fact that the entire TVD fandom doesn't worship Bonnie and Bamon?? And she hates that Ian gets more attention than Paul, and Nina/Elena gets more attention than Kat, who is the second most important character after 'The Holy Trinity', and that Delena gets more attention from EVERYONE.
Exactly hun. Bonnie is, and always will be, a secondary character. She'll never be as important as Elena. Deal with it already. As for the whole thing about Paul, I just don't think that's true. Paul's getting a huge story this season, so what's the fuss about?
Personally, I think she's cottoned onto the fact that Bamon don't have a chance. You can't tell me that she would be thinking of leaving if she knew Bamon were definitely going to happen sometime in the next year or 2, even if she did feel victimised by the rest of the fandom. What the heck?! It's fine for HER to bash and bash and bash whenever SHE doesn't agree with THEIR opinion or ship, but when someone calls her out on it, and challenges her opinions, then suddenly she's a victim and they're disrespecting her, when she NEVER respects anyone with an opinion different from her's. Honestly, she makes me nauseous with her hypocrisy and double-standards.
WTF! She says she can't the negativity within the fandom when she's the cause! And all her bashing on Ian, jeez. She has some serious issues, really!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita delenaluv said…
smirk
simple solution, ship stefonnie you dumb bitch already. bonnie and stefan are your favorite characters so WHY wouldnt you ship them...oh yeh cuz stefan cant bring bonnie to the level of importance you think she should be at so you hate damon but use his status on the show and in real life to make more important kat/bonnie which is your messiah. with a hypocrite idiot like that wouldnt you really start to question your whole ship and the logic for shipping them if someone shipping them is so obviously illogical?
angry
@delenasalvatore So true!! I wanted to take that article & rip it to shreds like you did...how self absorbed & narrow minded can she get? The Ian hating!!!??? That makes me sick! He dedicates his spare time (or what little he has) to his foundation!Which he didn't HAVE to start up in the first place! But he did NOT because of the publicity he would receive but for the good of the environment & animals (big animal lover here!)
I felt like commenting on that article... I would have asked her if she would like some cheese with that whine!! After a while of reading that 'article' all I saw was a whine,whine,whine,b*tch,b*tch,b*tch,sob,so­b,s­ob, childish hissy fit.

@delenaluv she SHOULD ship Stefonnie as she loves them soooo much! Why ship bad,evil,untrustworthy Damon with her innocent little princess Bonnie who could do no evil? NO logic whatsoever!!!
mischievous
For some reason this song reminds me of her.
laugh
LMAO!!! @HaleydeWit!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TVD_Lover said…
GOD, queen bee, you just won't quit!! XD it's kind of funny now, and I love to just read through that article while playing cruella de vil, it gets a laugh outta me.
Oh, and hey, this spot is for off-topic ranting too? Okay then, here comes off-topic for you: I hate boys. All of them. They're idiots. What stupid, stupid creatures. I don't even know why they are. And you know what's worse? You can't find the reason why at the bottom of a carton of ice cream. (doesn't mean I don't try...but still) And I'm sorry if there are any guys on this spot I'm offending...but guys are idiots. Gr. Just...GOD, this ice cream is good. Mint chocolate chip? Anyone, anyone? Nope? *takes a scoop, while sobbing over A Walk to Remember*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lapka55 said…
@TVD_Lover Ditto about the queen bitch and silly boys that never grow up ..awwww *hugs*
Love you Delenistas
tongue
@lapka55 LOL...thats a cute name - Delenistas :-D

On another note... the picks on the Bamon spot are getting really pathetic (to me that is) Asking the fans where they would like Damon & Bonnie to do the wild monkey dance (i.e. have sex) jeez... on a boat, Elenas room ect & they say we are the crazy ones?
^^^ omfg the picks are RIDICULOUS. because they have nothing REAL to talk about.
smirk
Yeah, I would almost feel sorry for them, but there's just something that won't let me. Hmm, I wonder what that could be...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita delenaloverx7 said…
meh
So this is really random xd but lately I'm worried that Delena won't happen in season 3. ): I'm trying to be optimistic but all the interviews are just driving me crazy. If Delena doesn't happen I will be very vexed! ): x3
heart
If it doesn't happen in season 3, it definitely will in season 4. They can't keep delaying it. They're inevitable.
Delena will happen, you can't doubt them together. After everything I think they'll kiss in the season three finale, and who knows what will happen in season four, they'll be fireworks.
I hope you're right, HaleyDewit & WonderlandKills. I really love Delena and if they never get together I'll be sad. :( I've never been so into a fictional couple before. They just NEED to get together xd.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tina-kiss said…
@epicdelena4ever: lol, I agree. They honestly have nothing to talk about. Seriously, their wall consists of 'I hate Delena.', 'Omg! 1900 fans!, 'Omg, 1901 fans', 'Everything is Bamon and nothing hurts!', 'Omg, 1902 fans!'. :P
wink
Is there anyone besides me, that is annoyed at all of the Stelena vs. Delena picks on the other sites? There has been a lot of new ones, kind of getting old. The number of fans on each couple's spot will alone tell yah.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita _VivalaVida_ said…
I have to let it out, I know it may sound stupid or childish but..it honestly bothered me that JP tweeted a SE video calling it "fucking epic" and "the reason why I do my job" and then covered those thoughts with a "this is a neutral shipper vid". Excuse me!? Neutral my fucking ass. You just tweeted a Stelena video saying those things, and then you play dumb? I didn't like it, at all. I think that she did it on purpose, or at least to tease DE fans. And she's so stupid for that. After every mess that has happened on twitter, knowing how vulnerable TVD fandom is, you do something like that? And hell, there are DE fans (me included) that every fucking day send her mindblowing and amazing DE vids and she ignore us, but she then comes out with like the only decent SE video in the whole YouTube? Yeah, hell, that seriously drive me nuts. I really have a love/hate relationship with TVD writers, they're so annoying with this whole "EPIC" concept that they have of SE.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita loveofdelena said…
angry
some people are soooooooooo DILLUSIONAL!!, THEY NEED TO FUCK THE HELL OFF AND GET A LIFE!! really, they go on about how our couple is abusive...when all that damon did, he did out of hurt, love ,or anger which is so rightly deserved. when bamon is the very defination of abusive!! they want us to define bamon?, okay we'll define bamon....IT'S A NONE EXCISTENT PUKEEST, BASED TOTALLY ON LOOKS, ABUSE AND DOWNRIGHT DOMINANCE!! AND THEY THINK THIS IS WHAT THEY'D REFER TO AS TRUE LOVE!!!????? get fuckin REAL ididots!!! true love is not being abusive and dominant!! true love is passion, it's build up, it's overcoming each and every struggle in your life, it's fighting for what you believe in, and those you love, it's excepting that person for who and what they are and seeing no fault in that! it's giving your your lifé to save them, it's being true, honest and loyal to that person, and it's being preperd to sacrifice your happiness if it makes the person you love happy!!! and it's only ever loving that one person forever!! THAT'S TRUE LOVE GUYS!!!!, it's not fangirl crushes and one sisded love and it's certainly not rushed and exagarated! i mean' come'on, having thoughts of dying young, and thinking of it as romantic????? uuuuuuuugggggghhhhhh!!! and they want damon with someone like that????? poor man!!! no! just.....NO!!! and what the uck is jp GOING ON ABOUT??? WHAT EPIC LOVE????? STELENA IS NOT IN ANYWAY EPIC!! IT'S FORCED AND RUSHED AND JUST HORRENDOUS!!! IT'S A CHEESY, UNDERDEVELOPED, AND A WAY OVER EXAGARATED HIGHSCHOOL ROMANCE NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS!! but delena....delena is honest, passionate, underrated, realistic, powerful, emotional and beautiful!! it's not rushed and forced and cheesy!! DELENA FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!! :)
wink
@ _VivaLaVida : I agree. That video definitely wasn't neutral since it was about Stelena. If she really wanted to be neutral then she would have tweeted a Delena video too and even a Bamon one for that matter. XD Or she could have tweeted a video that had all the characters in it and was not just about a couple. A video can't be considered "shipper neutral" if it's about a ship! XDD In my opinion, the writers should just take a vow of TVD silence until Season 3. It seems like they were giving Delena fans hope in the beginning but now they're not.
But I try not to let it bother me. And whenever it does I just say "The passion they can no longer deny" to myself over and over. That line was in the promo so I'm guessing that it applies to season 3. And passion definitely seems like a romantic word to me. I don't know about you but I don't feel "passion" for any of my friends. :P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tina-kiss said…
I don't think it matters if Julie tweets a Stelena vid, since she has tweeted DE vids in the past too. Though it was weird that she said it was a 'neutral' vid when it clearly wasn't..
smirk
@loveofdelena Wow!! quite a rant BUT very true what you said! Bamon especially would be abusive since the only way Bonnie can really control him is to give him aneurysms! He doesn't really like her, he tolerates her for Elenas sake! Bamon=healthy? NOT A CHANCE!!

Throughout the years in fanpop there has always been a rivalry between the two ships Bamon and Delena, although there was only one real visual couple to ship. While the fans have been hating each other, there was always a certain Bamon fan who always went too far, one who always annoyed us Delena fans, and even annoyed other Bamon fans. She is constaintly getting on everyone's nerves with her rude and discusting remarks. I have always tried to keep it in, my true thoughts about this individual, but a recent article she ahs posted has truly angered me, and I feel like I have to get my feelings out on this certain person. I am not going to mention her name, because most Delena fans understand who I am talking about, and if you are the few that don't, just ask around, I'm sure you would easyily find someone who knows her name, and, who is sick and tried of saying it. Whenever I hear anything this user has said, it angers me, and I'm sick of her. Whether Bamon fans gang up against me or whatever, all I have to say is why would you even come onto this spot? I haven't visited yours, someone, who I'm not going to get involved, told me about the article, and I read it from her user page, not the Bamon spot, because it would take me so much to move the pointer over the words 'Damon & Bonnie' and click my mouse to visit that page. I also want to get one thing straight, I don't hate every Bamon fan, because unlike her, I don't have a right to criticise people who I don't know. Most of the Bamon fans I've come across ar rude and vile, but I've also come across some nice ones. I also want to say that when Bamon fans call us rude for saying a certain thing, I don't believe it's rude to defend our ship when you say shit about us, yes, we're not the villains in this. So when I mention Bamon fans, I don't mean them all, I just mean most of the fucking rude, discusting and vile people who ship Bamon. Like I said, not all of them though.

The individual that I will call Queen Bee is a clear Stelena and Bamon fan, hating Delena all the way. I've noticed that she seems to bring her own personal life into the fact that she supports these two ships. I don't know about what other people think about it, but I don't beleive that bringing your personal life into why you ship a couple is something that should be avoided at all costs. Why? Because the show and the ship is ficitonal, it is not meant to show real life or how we should love. If it was, the show wouldn't include vampires, werewolves and immortality. The relationships in the show and the relationships in real life have nothing to do with each other, I can't stress this enough. While others may disagree with me, I strongly believe that it is wrong to involved your personal life on who you ship and why you don't ship another. She claims that the reason she doesn't ship Delena is because she has been with a 'bad boy' when she was sixteen, and that he was horrible and abusive. Turning that to Delena, I can't see that at all. Damon is showed as the typical bad boy, but he is not horrible or abusive. We've all seenhow kind he can sometimes be, and we can all see how much he loves Elena, how much he wants to keep her safe and alive. I don't understand how you can compare the two things, and say why you don't ship them by personal experiances, when the two things aren't even the same thing? People may say that it's a good reason, but I'm sorry, if you where dating a 'bad boy' while watching the vampire diaries, in which you shipped Damon and Elena, would you not ship them because of your own problems at home with your boyfriend? I know that for a fact I wouldn't, and even if she's been through a lot, why would you have to involved your own personal life into a show? Real life and fictional are two different things, even if we don't want them to be, and I think it's time people should start realising that. Yes, some stories are so big, so grant that they live with us, but people need to still understand the difference between realitly and fiction.

One thing that also annoys me deeply is how she talks about us Delena fans, when she doesn't even talk to us. She calls every D/E fan rude, dicusting and vile, yet I haven't even see her talk to one? It angers me how she things she can assume things about people who she doesn't know. She claims that she knows every D/E fan and claims that we are all obsessive, when, like I just said, she doesn't even know that many. She also claims that if we don't get what we want, we give abused to almost every cast member, as well as is there is no D/E. Let me get this clear, I do not just watch this show for Delena, that isn't the only reason I am so passionate about this show. Delena is my OTP, from any show, but that doesn't mean it's the only thing that makesme intrested in the show and books. I love every character in the show, apart from Klaus, I know people love him, but I just think he's an evil bastard. Don't judge me, I still love Elijah, and I watch this show for the purpose of every character. If I only watched this show for Delena, I would of not watched multipule episodes, which didn't have Delena inolved. If the only reason I was inolved with this show was for Delena, I wouldn't even watch each episode, I would just type in 'Damon & Elena scenes' in youtube for whatever episode. I have been with this TV show from day one, and I didn't start shipping Delena. I first thought I shipped Stelena, but soon found out I loathed them as a couple, then I found myself shipping Delena. I'm sick and tired of people judging us Delena fans calling us obsessive and rude, when I haven't seen this throughout our fandom, whatever the Bamon fans say, I love my Delena family, and I will stick with them. Another thing I've found that the Queen Bee has said is that we are pathetic for bashing Elena. Elena? I fucking adore Elena, all Delena fans do, or they wouldn't ship the couple D/E, unlike a certain someone. The fact that she said this truely angered me. She HATES Damon, she calls him so many names, yet she claim to ship Bamon. I'm sorry, but she doesn't, no one does. Just like if there is any Delena fan here who ships D/E with hating one of the characters. She would most likely say that I can't decide who she ships, and I can't, but you aren't a Bamon fan, that's for sure. Much more like a Bamon worshiper. I see to come across a lot of those in the Bamon fandom, most of them in fact are worshipers of Bonnie, like the Queen Bee herself. Another thing that really pissed me off when I read it, was that she said, " NEWSFLASH: IF YOU ARE WATCHING THIS SHOW FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF ONE NON-EXISTENT COUPLE, THEN I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU STOP WATCHING THE SHOW ALTOGETHER." Like I said, I don't just watch the show for Delena, and the fact that she called Delena a non-existent couple? Bitch, please. Do I need to mention that Damon is in love with Elena, and Elena kissed Damon? No? What does that make Bamon? Never going to happen? Pretty much, because if you thing Delena is a non-existent couple, Bamon have no chance, love. Bonnie and Damon hate each other, still going into the third season, and it's rumored that the show will have six seasons...mmm, not likely.

Another thing that pissed me off is how much she seems to complain about the show. Whenever I look at her comment I don't see a mention of anything good about the show, not one mention. She complains about every little thing, the fact that the characters are not as involved as others, the characters, every little thing. And then, she has the cheek to say that us Delena fans complain about everything in the show, what a little bitch. I hardly complain about the show, sometimes about Klaus, sometimes about the actions of the characters, but never the characters themselves. It makes me sick, that she can complain about so many things, and them push it to us D/Ers. I'm not having it anymore, I'm not. If she feels like she wants to complain again and push it to us D/Ers again, you can bet I will tell her. She annoys me to death when she complains, just because what? There isn't any Bamon scenes? That's most likely because their not a couple, and never will be. She also goes to extreme lengths, by saying that she will no longer watch the TV Show because of some fans. If you really loved the show and it's characters, wouldn't you stick by it? Yes, the answer is you would. She claims that she will never watch it again, so who's the one going to the extreme? Not us D/E fans who are watching the show and just sticking up for our ship. She also makes her leaving sound so dramatic, when we all know that she'll be back very soon. Another thing that annoys me with the complaining is that she claims that Julie and Kevin are ruining the show, that they are ruining the characters and the whole dynamic of the show. Then, she ONE AGAIN turns it to us D/E fans, by saying that we keep complaining about how Julie and Kevin are writing the show, and that we should back off. Excuse me, pathetic little bitch, but I fully respect Kevin and Julie for how they are writing the show. The pacing is perfect, and I love the storylines that they have made, so why does she feel that she has to turn it back on us BACK AGAIN? It pisses me off so much, that she feels like she has a right. Even Bamon fans have told her that she searches for all the hate, which just proves something.

I'm sorry if this seems like on the of the bitchest things, put it probaly is. The reality is that I can't take her pathetic comments any more, and after the article that states she's no longer watching the show, I hope she doesn't, but it is more likely that she'll come back. I understand that you may think I should of kept this to myself, but I couldn't anymore, because I also understand how many other fans are annoyed with her and her comments. The way she talks about other people that she doesn't even know, and when she complains about things and then pushes on other fans, I'm not dealing with it anymore, because she is pathetic. I hope you respect my opinions, even if you find yourself being a fan of hers, although I don't understand how you could be. I know that this is more of a rant, but I hope you repect it and understand my thoughts.
Ugggh. It seems like Stelena fans have to comment on every Delena video on Youtube. Comments like, "sorry, but they're (DE)not real." or "it's never gonna happen because Elena says it will always be Stefan." just tick me off. Gosh I would pull 'an Elena' and throw a piece of furniture through the window if Stelena was endgame, gosh I want to do it now, and I'd probably do worse if that happened.

Why in the hell are we so hated? Stelena fans act like no matter what happens, they will be endgame. So confident.
angry
This was way back in May. But I am losing sleep over this. It is breaking my heart. I really wish there was something we could do. But Harpers doesn't give a rats ass about fans. They want another Twilight. I just want to encourage people who feel the same way, to boycott those SOBs so their sales plummet, and then they will know why. DELENA IS ENDGAME . I mean come-on! If they are money-hungry, they are making a huge mistake-DE fans would make the next book(s) skyrocket past Twilght, I'm convinced of that. I want them to crash and burn. You do not do that to people and get away with that. I won't go down without a fight. No matter what they say, what they produce, even with LJs name on it, will mean shit to me. Vampire Diaries are finished with Damon and Elena together.
 This was way back in May. But I am losing sleep over this. It is breaking my heart. I really wish the
Delena are forever together. As the author, her desire for their future happiness together, is my desire too. No matter what Harpers Alloy says, DAMON and ELENA ARE THE TRUE LOVE STORY OF VAMPIRE DIARIES - both books and show. AND dammit, their love WILL overcome this obstacle.

If you love LJ and the books, pray, petition, boycott, whatever is in your heart that LJ will someday, be able to write her endgame officially, but we all know that they already are.
 Delena are forever together. As the author, her desire for their future happiness together, is my des
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NateHeartSerena said…
Preach! Wonderlandkills and tracypharm.

You two are so on the money with everything you said!

Queen Bee is ridiculous and a bully who tries to make it look like the minority (Bamon) is getting bullied by the majority (DE), when in actual fact it is her who won't leave us alone and is starting the Anti DE hate that has consumed the Bamon spot. Seriously, do they even talk about DB anymore or is it all about how much they hate DE?

And as for the SE fans who say we are non existant- LOL.

Non existant couples would be Matt/Bonnie, Damon/Bonnie, Caroline/Jeremy, etc. Couples who have NO romantic interaction.

DE may not be an official couple but it has been made clear over and over that Damon is in love with Elena and Elena feels something for Damon.
If DE are non existant what does that make Forwood?

If existant couples are only those who are in official relationships then there is only Beremy and Stelena.

Some people absolutely baffle me with how much denial they will live with. We must be a pretty scary opponent shipwise if they are so determined to try and push us down as 'non existant' LOL keep dreaming.

The show is a triangle- d/e/s

WE ARE REAL and no matter how much you try and deny it, it wont change.
Oh my gosh, the whole L.J.Smith thing. It just proves Bamon fans will say anything. Delena was going to be ENDGAME. L.J.SMITH SAID THAT.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita STEFIdi said…
heart
IGNORE THEM!WHO RUN THE TVD WORLD GUYS? D A M O N AND E L E N A!NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!
mischievous
Delena rules! XD
Also, I don't know why this bothers me so much but...it does.
I was just visiting the Stelena spot here ( I know, I shouldn't have) and they had a poll thingy (don't know what you call it xd) & one said basically "Stefan is perfect" & the one under it basically said "Elena is boring." What the heck? If Elena's so boring then why do you want her with "perfect" Stefan? I don't understand that.
Also, Stefan isn't perfect because no one is perfect whether they're fictional or not. In fact, I think Stefan is far from perfect.
I just had to get that off my chest.
So..rant over. XD
@delenaloverx7, Stefan isn't perfect, and I'm glad he isn't, if a character's perfect then that means they're basically boring. A lot of Stelena fans are Bamon fans, though I don't know how many percentage-wise. And they adore Bonnie but only like Elena, and love Stefan but only like Damon sometimes. There's a great imbalance. They should just ship Bonnie and Stefan, they're their favourite characters, but they won't because it means Elena and Damon would be free to be together. I would say that that's one of the (many) things that troubles me about the Bamon fanbase. They love Bonnie but not Damon, they don't care about both characters equally. Whenever Damon loses control, then they point out all his flaws and weaknesses and say that he shouldn't be with Elena because it's unhealthy and destructive, and then they say they think Season 2 Damon is boring and they want him to go back to Season 1 Damon. It's like: which is it? When he briefly regresses to his former cold-blooded ways, you don't like it, but when he shows he cares about people, you don't like it either. Bamon fans just say they don't like the 'new' Damon because they hate the fact that love changed him. They hate the fact that his relationship with Elena had such an effect on him, because they're jealous that Bonnie had nothing to do with it. I swear...if Bamon fans showed more respect for Damon and understood him as a character, I would have way more respect for THEM. But I don't believe that the ones who say things like that have any understanding of Damon whatsoever. I've never met any Delena fan who didn't also love Damon. Sometimes, multishippers will criticise him but multishippers aren't in the same category as Delena fans. You can't love Damon (and I mean, really love him, not just love him because he's gorgeous), and NOT ship him with Elena. It's not possible! The two are inextricably linked. Damon fans see that he loves Elena and how he's evolving because of her, whereas Bamon (and some SE fans) don't. They just don't get it. They'll deny, make excuses, argue, lie, and deny some more, but they simply can't or won't understand.