Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2601-2650 of 3418

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Delena4eva said…
mischievous
I can't wait for that scene when Stefan betrays Elena... (so the spoilers say...) I also can't wait to see the ridiculous excuses SEers will have - I'm curious to know how they 'formulate' them... maybe the video holds a clue... (LOL!! yeah, It's gross!!)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Laynaa said…
laugh
^ AHAHAHA. Poor monkey... LOL. And that's all I say, poor Monkey, not poor SE fans!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita delenaluv said…
angry
i read and posted about the same dumb ass comment. as if d/e were not 2gether in the books that the show is putting a new spin on it 4 us d/e fans. INSANE!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita loveofdelena said…
angry
ugh!!!! some bitch on the 99polls sight who goes by the name of stelenaforever... heh, GO FIGURE!! goes and wirtes down the most pathetic BULLSHIT comment i've EVER heard!!

HOW DARE SHE SAY THAT DELENA FANS ONLY SHIP DELENA BECAUSE IAN IS HOT!!! AND THEN SHE HAS NERVE TO SAY THAT STELENA HAVE MORE CHEMISTRY AND PASSION, AND GOES ON TO SAY THAT THE DELENA KISS WAS LIKE THAT OF A BROTHER AND SISTER???!!!!

HONESTLY!! IS SHE FOR FUCKIN REAL?????!!!!!! WHAT AN ANNOYING,DILLUDED, ARROGANT BITCH!!!!!
Im sorry, i know i shouldn't care what they think, but THAT pissed me off soooooooo friggin BAD!!!!!
mischievous
I tell you, im very curious to know what bullshit excuse his holiness will come up with for betrying elena! THIS IS GOING TO BE HALIRIOUS!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DelenaDiaries said…
Oh I love watching Stelena (The couple not the fanbase. Ok whatever) fall apart. :) And no when Elena slapped Stefan it was NOT passionate, if that was passionnate then Elena has slapped Damon THREE times so HA!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Manonx said…
Of course Elena slapping Stefan was passionate. She passionately HATED him at that point, I think [doesn't mean she'll hate him forever.. but still. I'm sure they'll get together again in the show. It is a love triangle.. duh. Stelena fans need to have patience, like we needed to have for two seasons. However, I still think Delena will be endgame. But of course, the writers know everything - or not yet - and we don't, untill it happens.] And how can a kiss like that be one of a brother and a sister? I don't have a brother, but it seems to me that if you have one, you don't kiss him like that :/
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DelenaDiaries said…
Exactly, of course they think it was that she passionately loved him. And THAT was a brother\sister kiss? Talk about incest...I don't have ANY siblings, but even if I did I wouldn't kiss them like that.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HaleyDewit said…
tongue
I have a brother and no, gross xD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita twinflames said…
crying
^ totally. Gross!

On another note, Ian didn't win. :( He deserved that award!
IKR! But at least Nina won :) She deserved it too :) So, I'm happy for that.
Me too. And she wasn't even nominated! We - the fans - are awesome ^^. Nina is just an awesome actress. She's able to rock every role she gets <3 Ian deserved it, too.. but we can't have everything, right? =)
tongue
I know! When i got to see the results, i was like conflicted. Should I be happy for Nina, or should I be sad for Ian? Lol... And I'm so happy for Nina. She deserved it! :) May be next year Ian! ;)
IGN TV: I respect the romantic aspects of The Vampire Diaries, even if it’s not the main draw for me. Of course, that being said, Elena and Damon’s kiss was something people had obviously been waiting a long time for.

Kevin Williamson: Yeah. And it also made a lot of people mad. [Executive Producer] Julie [Plec] and I, that night… I texted her and was like, “Did you get some death threats on your Twitter?” And she goes, “I got some death threats and some other unseemly things.” I go, “Yeah, I got a couple of ‘F*gs’ and a couple of death threats.” We were listing all the bad things they were saying.

OMFG!!! Are you kidding me? It's funny we sit though 3 seasons of no DE, and they get their Stelena snoozefest, and now that us DE fans are getting Delena, SE fans are threatening the producers/writers? Wow very low, Stelena fans!!!

I really hope these threats don't ruin DE chance :(
surprise
Omg!! I can't believe it! Death threats? Seriously... Death threats to REAL people over a fictional couple/characters.. That's just miserable! Some people seriously need to grow up. It's taking things a too far.

And i don't think such things are gonna alter the path the show is gonna take! I mean, we the DE fans, shouldn't suffer because of some other fans' (not DE) immaturity, if the writers are planning on a DE endgame..
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita delenasalvatore said…
I think JP and KW have developed a thick skin by now when it comes to dealing with territorial fans. They have a good idea how passionate/crazy certain sections of the fanbase are, and I'm sure they knew that SE fans wouldn't be happy about the kiss when they were writing the episode. But DEATH THREATS?! That is sooo pathetic. DE fans have been so patient about waiting, we've put up with 2 seasons of SE making out and saying 'I love you' in every conversation...DE get ONE KISS, and some SE fans are resorting to making DEATH THREATS? How old are they, twelve?? It won't make any difference anyway. The producers aren't going to listen or take a bunch of crazy fans seriously. They know what kind of story they want to tell, and they know that DE are a huge part of the show, and they're not going to change the story just to make a marginal number of fans happy. Let SE fans freak out. I hope it really puts Jules and Kevin off the SE fanbase.
I'm shocked at the lengths some fans go to let the writers know that they don't like the fact that Delena's happening. Death threats? It's fantasy, guys! How hard is it to just have patience? We all know Stelena will get together again; that's why this Damon/Elena/Stefan thing is called a triangle. I just can't comprehend that it's so hard to understand for people that just because their couple is over for now, that doesn't mean they won't get together again. I'm shocked about this. How can it be that people just don't accept these things? I mean, it was obvious the minute that Stefan gave himself over to Klaus that that was the beginning of the (temporary) end for Stelena. It's astonishing how immature some TVD fans are.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita darkdoll59 said…
Most of the time I think that DE fans are sanest people , I mean TVD is a great show but those characters are fictional as much as I love them and KW and JP are real people.
^ We are sane, look at how patient we've been!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita amber1698 said…
angry
stupid stelena fans
tongue
This was a comment of an anti-DE fan on Andy Swift's latest recap:

"I find Damon and Elena annoying this season. If Elena really loved Stefan, she wouldn't be lusting after Stefan"

And a whole bunch of other crap, but seriously?? They shared ONE KISS in 2 seasons and 10 episodes. How is that lust? Stefan and Elena shared the sheets in episode 10. But I guess that's okay, since they're the "epic" couple of TVD.

If there would be a 'facepalm' emoticon I'd use it now.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mata1987 said…
angry
gyus you really believe that elena back to stefan?no this cant be happening i dont believe that elena and stefan will be together again maybe for a while but later she realize she love damon more and about stelena fans i hate them !!because they get two season stelena and now when finally we get chance they are upset?they dont deserve happy ending because they are ungrateful !!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mata1987 said…
angry
and i find this link
I think the threats will only piss off Julie/Kevin more. So I'm glad to be a sane, non-crazed shipper! & I am not speaking for the whole SE fanbase because there are bad fans in every fanbase, but it still irks me!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita delenasalvatore said…
"we knew it was going to anger the Stefan and Elena fans, but we also… I felt that we had earned it. I felt like it's Season 3 and from the moment they first met, all the way up until now… He's earned it. He's proven some worth and he's done some good, solid things for Elena. He's developed a friendship with her. She can trust him now. There's a relationship there now and I felt like we earned it." (Kevin Williamson on the kiss.)
So there.

People have made so many ridiculous arguments against DE. Varying from plain stupid: ('you only ship them because Ian is hot!'); the insane: ('They're abusive'), the mundane: ('Elena will always love Stefan!'), to the illogical: ('Damon doesn't deserve her'.) DE shippers know so well in their hearts why they should be together, sometimes it's easy to laugh at the 'Opposers', other times, we can't help but feel confused or hurt. If I look at Stelena, I can try to guess what makes them appealing to people and try to respect that even though I don't see it. I don't think it's fair when some SE fans 'presume' to know our reasons for shipping DE, and then inform us that we're wrong for liking them. If you don't ship DE anyway, then of course you're going to say that we're wrong. But it's funny. I think I have yet to hear a solid reason/argument for why Elena should end up with Stefan. 'She picked him first.' And...? So what? Why does that matter? How does that dictate who will be endgame? It means she was with him in the beginning, but that's all. It's no indication or prophetic sign of who she will choose at the end. All it is is wishful thinking that Stefan is her GREAT love. And if he really was, then she wouldn't have fallen for Damon after meeting him, would she?

It seems that SE fans have spent too much time trying to chip away at Fortress Delena, when they should really have been looking at the defences of their ivory tower in more depth. This has left the fanbase weak. Maybe they didn't believe DE would ever see the light of day. But I think the reason why they might be freaking out prematurely is because they don't actually know themselves what kind of foundation Stelena is built on. What makes them strong? Why do they need each other? Why is she/he a better around around him/her? What kind of challenges did they face together which could have torn them apart, but ultimately made them a stronger couple? SE fans have been basking in a fairytale glow for 2 years, and because they were never given any serious doubts or trials to test their faith, they've got nothing to fall back on now that they're finally out of their ivory tower.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bdavis98 said…
i know this like out of the blue, but the sene in 1x03,3x08 where damon watches elena sleeping it reminds of pacey when he was watching joey sleeping and it reminds me of of y i love it so much just check out the picture

"yoou know you love someone when you can stay by the fire all night watching them sleep"

forget about the fire scene,but it's perfect for damon watching elena don't u guys think??
 i know this like out of the blue, but the sene in 1x03,3x08 where damon watches elena sleeping it rem
big smile
noway am i going to give the stelena and bamon fans the satisfaction of rubbing it in our faces, NOWAY IN HELL!!!

NOWAY ARE THEY GOING TO DAMPEN MY SPIRIT.!! I WILL CONTINUE TO SHIP DELENA TILL THE VERY END OF THE SERIES!!

LONG LIVE DELENA!!!
"Although a piece of my Stelena heart broke after their scene tonight, it was put back together when Elena denied Damon. My hope is fully intact."

Well here is the first I read of SE fans saying Elena rejected Damon. I think I'll stay off Tumblr because these F*ckers are gonna make me pull my hair out!
big smile
let them taunt!, they will be laughing on the other end of thier asses by the time season three is over, TRUST ME!!! just ignore them.
^ I am laughing my ass off on the floor now, is that okay? HAHA. All their words just make me laugh.

Now all I need is Delena4eva video response.
big smile
WHY? What bullshit are they coming out with now? please, DO TELL??!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita JerseyGirlBritt said…
@Laynaa, wow. I don't know how they could still ship Stelena after tonight. Stefan showed he cared more about getting revenge on Klaus than what happened to Elena. There was the part where Elena asked if he was doing all this to make her hate him though. Do you guys think he would have driven the car off the bridge if Klaus hadn't called him off? Sure seemed like it but I don't know. My eyes were all 'O.O' during that scene. Getting back to Laynaa's comment: I wouldn't be celebrating yet if I shipped Stelena. Especially after that fight and Damon's, "It's right. It's just not right now" line. I saw that line as positive for Delena, myself. That just showed (like we didn't know already) that Delena is inevitable and truly will be something great someday. But that's just me. :)
ok i understand this form is to rant our hate for stelena and stefan but can someone plz comment on my pacey & joey thing first plz thanks.

as for stelena thing well all i have to say is wow they really r insan or something i mean really if a guy i knew and loved for over a year and saved my life the first time and he brings me to the first palce he saved me from the worst acciddent in my life the one i lost my parents i would hate him for the rest of my life.

i mean what stefan did was good and nobal and when he brought her there like that he took it back
@bdavis98, I was always a Pacey/Joey fan so that scene is perfect :) I could so see Damon sitting on that chair, watching Elena sleep.

@JerseyGirlBritt, you will be surprised at how many people I've read that are sticking up for Stefan. I've read someone saying that DE fans are idiots because of all the HORRIBLE things Damon has done does not compare to what Stefan did. Her reasoning was that Stefan was doing it to protect Elena and everyone else. Damon on the other hand did it without reason!

HAHA!!! Please forgive my laughter as it fills the entire room I am sitting in. The sad part is, Stefan did it to protect, but it's a low blow when you say you're going to kill/turn Elena on the exact bridge her parents died.

Damon has reasons why he did the things he did. It's called being a vampire. Remember when Stefan told Elena anger turns into rage? Damon was told by Katherine that she never loved him, and then he goes to Elena and she says it'll always be Stefan? He turned his rage on Jeremy.

Some people don't understand that both Stefan & Damon are VAMPIRES!!! They handle feelings & situations differently than a normal human being would!
i'm sorry but all the bad things damon combaind can barley be = to what stefan did because not only he made her believe she's going to die, but he did it on the same location of one of her worst days she ever been through,and the fact that he saved her that day doesn't count any more not after this it's like he took a way his rescue of her that day and he made her relive it all over again sorry but the worst damon did os "kill" her brother not make hera victim of uncontorled stuation all over again
When are Stelena's fans gonna get it into their thick skulls that Stefan was the one that left Elena, not vice versa?

comment on a pick in the Elena spot:
'She makes bad choices. Hello, she left Stefan for Damon'

SHE DIDN'T LEAVE STEFAN FOR DAMON! STEFAN LEFT ELENA TO TAKE REVENGE ON KLAUS! DID THEY NOT SEE KLAUS UNDOING THE COMPULSION? DID THEY NOT SEE STEFAN DRIVE AWAY WITH KATHERINE? DID THEY NOT SEE HIS CARELESS REACTION TO JEREMY BEING IN DANGER? DID THEY NOT SEE HOW STEFAN USED ELENA TO BEAT KLAUS?

It's a complete opposite of season 2. When they wanted to defeat Klaus, Damon was the only one who didn't want to use Elena. Neither did the rest, but they just went with it. They didn't really tried to think of something else. Whereas last night's episode, using Elena to call Klaus' bluff was the only thing Stefan could come up. There could've been another way. Saint Stefan may not only care about himself, but he sure as hell doesn't care about Elena.

Sorry for the caps, I just needed to point it out.
angry
i know right! i honestly don't know what they are bitching about!, elena has every right to want to move on! their precious stefan has hurt her so horribly, physically and mentally. im surprized the poor girl hasn't done away with him! he has left her beaten and heartbroken and worn out. what sort of a boyfriend uses the woman he's supposed to love for his own sick gain! stefan isn't a man, HE'S A MONSTER!!! he knew full well what he was doing when he drove over that bridge, he surly knew how elena would feel, poor girl! having to relive the worst day of her life and her parents death!!! im sorry but stefan should be staked, and tortured!! no joke!! he is nothing more than a cruel, sick and twised BASTARD!!!

And as for choosing damon over stefan, PRAISE THE LORD!!! she's finally beginning to see the brighter picture.!! it's understandable for her to want to choose damon, that man has been there for her, through EVERYTHING!! he has stuck by her and surppported her, and he has put aside his feelings for her, to help her search for his douchebag brother!! damon has hardly EVER lied to her, he hasn't tryed to get it on with her, or take advanage of her, he has been her rock through the hard times!! SO YES, IT IS OKAY FOR HER TO FALL INLOVE WITH HIM!!

and as for the same "oh stefan only did it to protect damon and elena"!! sorry bitches, but THAT bullshit excuse ain't ever going to save you from the cold, hard truth THIS TIME!!!, WHAT HE DID WAS INEXCUSABLE!! and if you think otherwise, then you are obviously the most pathetic, dilluded, screwd up excuses for a buch of human beings that ever walked this planet!! he has done so many terribe things, and yet you continue to support him, and make pathetic, bullshit excuses to excuse his appauling behaviour! UNBIEVEABLE!!!
'Oh Stefan only did it to protect Damon and Elena'

No! No way! Stelena fans do not get to use the two characters they loathe to excuse Stefan's behavior! No freaking way! They do not get to pretend they care about them!

You know, I can like bad characters. Klaus is evil, but I love his lines and his scenes. Stefan I simply hate. That doesn't have anything to do with him being a brooding vampire trying to run from his nature or him being a ripper. He's just a hypocrite, a liar.
About the Stelena dance in 3x14, I can only say this. Say Stefan's back or at least for a part. He can't just walk back into Elena's life. He left her. He used her. He's hurt the one person he's supposed to love so much. He can't just waltz back in her life and expect her to come right back to him. He can't expect nothings happened between her and Damon.
does anyone else ever think that maybe stefan was the 1 that made elena's parents car go off the bridge so they can die and he could rescue her so 1 day he could tell her he "saved" her. how and why did that car go off the road? i would like that 2 be explored someday and would also love if elena realized it wasn't an accident at all but intentional. she wasn't lucky at all that he was there and it sure as hell wasn't fate that brought them 2gether. when they kept showing the bridge last night at the meeting and then stefan driving like an ass with elena down it, something inside me just said there's more 2 this story than we know.
mischievous
@Laynaa heres a response to those Stelenas... not a video though :-p
 @Laynaa heres a response to those Stelenas... not a video though :-p
^ There we go!!! HAHAHA.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita aceg said…
big smile
@Delena4eva, is it a vampiric cat?
big smile
@aceg it could be but here is one (vampire kitty) I <3
 @aceg it could be but here is one (vampire kitty) I <3
and another :-D
 and another :-D
big smile
can u believe some bamon bitch sais that best actress should have gone 2 kat instead of nina. WTF is this idiot bitch talking about. nina busts her ass playing 2 characters flawlessly and kat whos screen time is 30sec every 5 shows should have won. some other shitheads said damon is an idiot and they don't even know why they ship him with bonnie. U KNOW WHAT..WE DON'T KNOW WHY U DO EITHER!!!. we've been saying stefonnie all along and now that they said caroline is a whore cuz klaus will have feelings 4 her instead of bonnie who can they pimp her out 2 next. how about craigs list? just a thought. lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vidvida said…
Well i really respect their idea but i personaly think that Nina deserved to win bc she is a main character and she plays both of them very good that i would think she has a twin! Kat Graham is a very good actress but she is not a main and if she stared in another movie she may was nominate.
@delenaluv: I've been thinking about that. I mean, he happens to be on that bridge just the moment Elena's parents have their accident. I, too, believe there's more to this story.
Okay, did i miss something in the episode? Coz apparently SE fans are feeling very 'sure' about their ship after this episode.. I mean, obviously they have their opinion about how the things went down in 3.11, but as far as SE is concerned it was just horrible if you ask me. Stefan tried to kill/turn her at the very same place where her parents died!! He made her live her that horror all over again. Now, i don't know if he actually would have driven the car off the bridge had Klaus not budged, but it doesn't change the fact that he 'almost' did it. For what, just to call out Klaus' bluff! It was seriously very low of him, even if he just did it to make Elena hate him.. Pfft. Which makes me think that why even try to make Elena hate himself! I mean, as Elena said he had her. He didn't loose her. She was waiting for him all along to come back! Apparently his love was just not strong enough. I seriously just don't understand why the heck Stefan didn't go back to Elena after he was free from Klaus!

And the Elena rejecting Damon thing! Crap. One just needs to see her expression and voice when she said 'You can't kiss me again'! It was almost like she wants too, but CAN'T.. She needs to figure some things in her life before she can ponder over her situation with Damon... And Damon too agreed with her! It's not the right time now, but it will be sometime.. DE will happen, sure as hell.
laugh
damon said not right now cuz he doesn't want 2 be stefan's substitute or 2nd choice cuz even he knows he deserves better than that and as far as stelena fans being on a high after what i would consider a shitty episode 4 them, it's all about klaus saying " am love like that never dies" i fan said he's so old and been around so long he would know. now klaus is a couples therapist. what will they come up with next.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita eve_k said…
@twinflames I totally agree with you on the DE porch scene!!!She sure wanted to kiss her again!!!She is just fighting her emotions!!!I just loved how sure Damon was of them....He had total control of the situation!!!!!
As for SE,maybe it is because they hadn't had a scene in ages ;-)...To be more serious now,I think I can understand where this confidence,a part of it at least,is coming from:Because we were given,not very clearly,but given the fact that one of the reasons Stefan does all those things is for Elena to hate him.He tries to make her think that he is not worthy of her,to make her hate him for her own good.He believes that she should not love him given everything he has done after leaving with Klaus.I know,typical old martyr Stefan behaviour but there it is..The old,good guy....When she understands that he is acting like that for those reasons,the road to forgiveness will be open,not right away but eventually.Because Elena believes in second chances,she will give him one.Of course,that does not change the fact that if Stefan had come back to her after his compulsion ended and not gone "revenge mode" she would have been with him again.He choose to start feeling unworthy and sorry for himself again(that is one of the many reasons I don't like Stefan as a character:He always feels sorry for himslef when,clearly,he is the one preferred by everybody!!!!!!).Also,when he went to Klaus he knew what he was signing up for,so to blame him for everything is a little unfair to me...Yes he is to blame,but,prior the compulsion at least,Stefan had a free will and he CHOOSE to do the things he did!!!!!!!!