Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3001-3050 of 3418

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ameasylikethat said…
The love triangle has become boring and contrived. It is so obvious that the writers are trying to appeal to both the Stelena fanbase and Delena fanbase in every episode. They need to shake things up, MAJORLY. Perhaps the contrived nature of the triangle wouldn't be such a big deal, if the triangle wasn't such a huge part of the show. But it is. The writers need to take a risk. Really, I hate to sound like a hater, but if the writers keep following this pattern, not only are they going to cease to retain new viewers, but they will lose formerly loyal fans.
i found the above comment on a thread and i totally i agree,, please ''let s kill an original and fail'' is becoming the most boring storyline! seriously it is as boring as elena being in danger all the time and everyone has to save her...I think JP is only good at the romance bit but Kw needs to be writing the plot! he needs to come back the show is getting worst and worst...sorry am a DE fan and all i care abt is DE in the show but as DE is not happening , i rather enjoy the plot like in s1 and beginning of S2...JP just loves j.morgan and claire who plays rebecca and doesn't want to kill them but this is getting old and boring and they are taking much more of screen time of the main characters of the show...and where the fuck is katherine?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita delenaluv said…
tongue
i have 2 agree with all ur points. elena laughing about d/r sleeping 2gether was bullshit! i thought fron the last bullshit episode when she was talking 2 damon about stefan when he thought they were talking about alaric meant that she was still hurt and jealous but now it bothers her so little she laughs about him being so hurt by her that he slept with rebekah. can thay cut down on the writers cuz they r making the characters seem stupid now. and elena, could u have atleast tried 2 see if damon was ok after a night of being tortured but bonnie doing nothing 2 was great although bamon fans would say he deserved it and she should stop letting them use her and she is 2 strong and beautiful 4 them 2 walk all over her and so on and so on yada yada. even stefan knows she's full of shit and she could tell he knows she's full of shit so why keep lying..oh yah, waiting 4 3x22 to say i love you. that's when the script says she can finally say it. we got it!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vdtheseries said…
WTH?! Couldn't we at least get a minute of screen time for Elena to just pop into Damon's room to ask if he's doing OK? Goodness! But instead we have Elena going to Stefan. Damn you writers! Can't even spare us just for a minute. My dream of Elena saving Damon in this episode has been shattered, and Damon's hallucination is not cool either. Damn! I feel cheated.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jacky_ said…
angry
Julie just said taht there will be a The Fray song in 3x20. Which is now known to be a Stelena epi.Seriously if one of "the fray" songs play duing their scenes I will throw my computer out of the window!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita overthedges said…
angry
apparently 319 is good for SE, 320 is good for DE. WTF is going on with this triangle?!im so confused right now!!they are trying to please everyone WHY?! just write your story and stop teasing us JUST STOP!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita amshafe said…
Well I'm annoyed at this Bamon fanbase tbh. Bamon doesn't exist in the show, it doesn't matter if it existed in the books. The show is only based off the books and once the rights are bought the show creator can do what they want w/ it. They need to gtf over the fact that Bamon isn't happening and let it go already. Most tv shows based on books don't stick closely to them.

I do want to say one thing about 3.19 and 3.20. 3.19 is supposed to be the good DE episode, but 3.20 has been said to be the gamechanger for DE. Now I know SE have scenes in 3.20, but that doesn't mean all good scenes. Maybe SE finally admit they can't go back to the way they were? I don't know, but unless that spoiler was wrong, and I heard it more than one place, 3.20 is supposed to be big for DE in some way.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita delenasalvatore said…
I think they use the word 'gamechanger' too much. Every couple of episodes, there's a 'gamechanger'. It could mean anything. It might not even be THAT big a deal, but they're just saying it's a 'gamechanger' because something sort of big is happening, and they don't know what else to call it, so they end it calling it a 'gamechanger', even though it doesn't actually change much.

What I'd like to see and what I will see in 3x20 will probably end up being 2 different things. What I'd LIKE to see is SE realising they can't go back to how they were before. The events this season have changed both of them, and their relationship is never going to be the same. And even if they could go back, now that Elena is in love with Damon, it's not possible.

What I will probably end up seeing though, is Stelena's 'last hurrah' before the season ends. They'll slow-dance and stare into each other's eyes. Old feelings will come rushing back and they might even come close to sharing a kiss. But they won't. At the end of the night, when Stefan is seeing Elena home, they'll have yet another tortured discussion about why they can't be together in spite of loving each other, and that will drive SE fans nuts. The episode will end with Elena staring out the window as Stefan walks away.

Basically, what the writers SHOULD give the viewers is a realistic, hard-hitting scene about everything SE have gone through, and the realisation that maybe this has changed them in ways they can't begin to conceive. Elena loved Stefan and wanted to save him, but he was cold and cynical and not about to win boyfriend of the year for his antics. What's more, he only seemed to come round to wanting to be 'good' again when he realised Damon was in love with her as well. But I fear what we will get in 3x20 is undiluted SE fanservice. You know, Stelena cheese with a cherry on top. Slow dancing and scenes when Elena 'stumbles' into Stefan's arms and they gaze into each other's eyes...typical SE goo. The season is ending, and after 3x19 which by all accounts should be spectacular for DE, the writers have got to give SE fans a reason to keep watching the show. It sounds awfully like 3x20 is their way to keep the fans happy. What better way to do that than throw them a goodbye party? It has to look as if SE could be on the verge of getting back together, but I don't think they will this season. But as long as it LOOKS that way, then SE fans will be happy.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Delena4eva said…
Found this on twitter: Remember that the only "Bamon" that we want is Bourbon + Damon. (Tweeted by @hisvampireheart). Brilliant.... ;-p
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HaleyDewit said…
^ that is brilliant!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheWuzzy said…
Oh no, I'm depressed in this hiatus already. D: Where do you guys hear about all these spoilers, because I can't find them anywhere!
This is a long overdue rant at the DE 'fans' who are saying that Elena doesn't deserve Damon. In fact, it's a rant at ANYONE who says Elena doesn't deserve Damon.

These people are going to overlook the majority of 3 seasons-worth of when Elena was good to Damon. Trusted him, showed warmth, compassion and was his friend, inspired him to change, accepted him as he is, faults and all...and now, none of that matters because of a few stupid things she said and did this season? I don't get it. If you look at the characters on the show, every one of them has done something they regret. Does that mean it defines who they are forever? Klaus killed Jenna, Elena (for a short time), John (inadvertently), successfully caused Stefan to relapse and generally wreaked havoc with everyone, but everyone loves him with Caroline. Katherine compelled Jenna to stab herself, and generally screwed with everyone to get what she wanted, but everyone admires her for being a strong, powerful woman. If people can overlook these characters for the many, catastrophic, intentional messes they've made, and forgiven them for it, then why can't they forgive Elena for the mistakes she's made? Why is it that other characters are allowed to hurt others, but when Elena says something she doesn't mean, then suddenly she doesn't deserve Damon?? How can you even compare what she said to the likes of Rebekah torturing Damon? I mean, there are fans who think Damon should be with HER rather than Elena. I had a long and to be frank, depressing conversation on a TVD forum with someone who said that before 3x14, she'd always been a DE 'hopeful', but after what Elena said, then as a Damon fan, she now thinks Elena is the last person he should be with, and advocated Katherine as a preferable love interest. She even cited various reasons for why Damon and Katherine should be together. I was so stunned, I didn't know what to think. It was like someone saying they would rather drink sour milk over fresh...you know, there was no logic. Katherine never loved Damon. I know she said she did in 3x09, but I can't believe her because there's really very little in her actions before that to convince me. I can admit that Damon loved Katherine very much, but she didn't love him back, and chose Stefan at every available opportunity. I like Katherine as a character and all, but I cannot understand how anyone could ship DK after everything she's done to him, much less think they were a better choice than DE. It's not just me, is it? Tell me I'm not being completely blinded by love of my OTP Delena, and this fan was completely out of her mind...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita eve_k said…
No,you are not blinded,I completelly agree with you.I think that these fans are in reality not DE fans,but only Damon fans.I don't think that true DE fans could ever believe that.I like Katherine but I just find the thougt of her being with Damon quite ridiculous to be honest.She has stated whenever given the chance that she will always prefer Stefan.And after Damon's "You just don't do it for me anymore" I think that the matter is closed.I always say that we should not judge Elena hardhly and I have stated my reasons.I haven't liked 3x14 either,but it definitely has not changed my reasons and my mind for wanting DE together.After 2x01 everyone was upset at Damon but they also justified him in some way.The people who can not do the same for Elena are not true DE fans for me,just Damon ones.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita JanaP said…
I completly agree with you @delenasalvatore... You´re not the only one who do´t understand why suddenly everything Elena did for Damon was forgotten just cause of some mistakes she made... why isn´t she worthy anymore? Especially after Damon as well did hurt Elena... and whe peolle can get over that and understand him, why not as well doesn´t it appy to Elena?
But even from a Damon fan, I don't know how you could justify DK as a ship in the light of the grief and pain Katherine's caused him, most of which was intentional. I don't think the fan I debated with was ever really a DE fan in the true sense of the word. But what I don't get is that this 'Damon fan' argued that Katherine loved Damon and Stefan equally. I was like: 'Er...WHAT? How did you reach this conclusion?' I mean, really. When and in what season, has Katherine ever shown that she loved Damon as much as Stefan?? When did she show any real kindness or love towards him? I was under the OPPOSITE impression, and thought it had been clearly demonstrated that Katherine NEVER loved Damon like she loved Stefan. This fan seemed perfectly articulate in her arguments in all other respects, but this was wishful thinking on her part. Am I wrong here? I'm sorry, I know every fan has different opinions and stuff, and I can usually respect it unless it's a gross misrepresentation of what's been stated on the show as fact. I know that people didn't like Elena because of 3x14. But I don't see how you can argue that Katherine and DK make a better ship or match than DE, and blatantly throw aside Kat's deliberately cruel treatment to Damon, while blacklisting Elena. I know fans who like them both, but I've never heard of anyone stating a preference or case for Katherine OVER Elena and claim to be a Damon fan in the same breath. It does not make sense to me at all. I know that DK have zero chance of getting together on the show, and it's not likely Katherine will even be back unless the writers can think of a story for her, but it still kind of perplexes me to think someone who watches the show on a regular basis could think DK make a better couple or make more sense than DE. *shrugs* As someone who is a Damon fan as well as a DE shipper, that kinda upsets me a little bit.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita loveofdelena said…
heart
ugh!!! with the way the show is going lately, all i will say is THANK GOD FOR FANFICTION!!! EVERYTHING IS DELENA AND NOTING HURTS!!!!
angry
WTF???!!!! julie plec said that stelena fans would be rewarded for THEIR patience!? erm....WHAT PATIENCE???!!!! WASN'T IT NOT SO LONG AGO, THAT SHE AND KEVIN WHERE GETTING DEATH THREATS FROM COUNTLESS STELENA FREAKS, or did she somehow miss that little detail??!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita delenaluv said…
angry
what patience!!! she slapped him 1 episode than 4gave him the next. everything about stelena is 1-2-3 and rushed so why not there so called "long awaited reunion." give me a fuckin break here with them being rewarded 4 their patience when it's d/e fans that have truely been the ones suffering and waiting. how can she say that without thinking about us and how stupid she sounds?
Where did she say that? On Twitter? Was she replying to an SE fan?

See, Jules knows she has to say stuff like that to keep SE fans happy. When you think about it, S3 has been the first season when SE haven't been together, and Stelena have had less scenes than DE overall. I have a feeling that 3x20 will be one over- the-top, undiluted Stelena cheese-fest parade. It's coming right on the back of 3x19, that's the first clue. Think how angry SE fans will be if any of them can stand to watch it. Elena has little reason to take Stefan as her date. This is a contrived attempt on the writers part seeing it's a decade dance, for SE to reminisce about their romantic history, and for all their 'old' feelings to come 'rushing back' and make them feel warm and fuzzy. They're going to slow-dance together, and have yet another painful convo about why they're not together when they love each other so much...Like I said, TOTAL STELENA CHEESE-FEST. Why? To keep SE fans happy and give them a reason to keep watching the show and keep shipping SE. Does Julie want them to go off the show because it looks like DE are on the verge of having a break-through? Course not. Her comment, and 3x20 is damage control/fanservice.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita FallenLove said…
Hardly ever come here, but I'm pissed off. Queen Bee has done it again. Have you all seen the poll on The Vampire Diaries TV Show spot?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Better_Unknow said…
I just want to know why we have to have the same kind of polls every single freaking time in the The Vampire Diaries TV Show? Every single poll is either your favorite couple, the couple you hate the most, or the person you hate the most. For once can we have something original?
And besides, this is only causing more and more hate for the ships and characters and ship wars.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita delenadarti said…
angry
What's this shit i'm hearing about Julie Plec saying that episode 319 is inspired by a Dawson's Creek road trip?!
I mean, don't get me wrong, I love both SE and DE but as an Elena fan and a Joey/Pacey shipper, i will not ship a rip-off!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bdavis98 said…
umm u do relaize all shows r rip-off right? someway or another there's alot of perall between them and simialrties it's because with a diffrent couple we feel diffrent that's all like in OTH there's an episode where julian does everything that was on brooke's list it was EPIC

but there's a show called ED it's a very old show anyway the guy does everything on the lisy for the girl he loves so same thing so what?? ur not going to love or enjoy it because it was done before?? really??
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bdavis98 said…
BTW the pacey & joey didn't have a motl room scene they had outside the motl room scene where they both just talked about the guy joey was kinda liked, they were broken up by then it was in S5 so u have nothing to worry about so relax and take a deep breath and enjoy a moment of DE we don't have much as it is
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iloveyou6 said…
smile
Thank God that this Rant Thread exists! Otherwise I wouldn't know where I would put my negative comments and thoughts!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xoheartinohioxo said…
Have you guys seen all these quotes:

link

They are basically confirming that Stelena will get back together.

I just... I don't know how much longer i can keep the faith.

It’s been a very, very tough season for Elena and Stefan. Are there any words of hope you can offer the fans?
PW: The fans should definitely maintain some hope. The thing to remember is that Stefan and Elena have this love that is so strong, and it was sort of the core of Season 1 — you can’t entirely disregard that. The fans should definitely be aware of the fact that Stefan and Elena are very much a possibility.

///

Are you rooting for them to get together right now? Is that something you’d like to see?
PW: Not necessarily, but I’m also not against it. I just feel like things have to happen naturally, and I don’t want anything force-fed. I don’t want the audience to get sick of any one relationship. Quite truthfully, I think they needed to break up — and I think eventually they’ll need to get back together.

///

PW: I think audiences can look forward to Stefan and Elena getting one step closer by the end of the season to potentially reuniting.

///

PW: That eternal love story between Elena and Stefan is something that I hope everyone always roots for.

///

I'm just so upset right now, i don't really have a good way to explain it. I feel like I've just been punched in the gut.
Aren't a lot of these quotes old though? And PW said all of them, not the writers or producers.

I agree these quotes can be frustrating, but the quotes from KW and JP aren't nearly as bad. I looked at them, and they are a lot more open ended than what PW is saying and the more annoying ones are from season one or early s2 making them irrelevent now. PW's speaking, IMO, for his character and what his character would want. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking, LOL, but that's how I interpret it.

I went to the site just to read the quotes and the huge majority of them are from S 1 and 2, and most are PW and not JP and KW. So I wouldn't let it bother you quite yet. PW seemed to pimp the SE relationship a lot in the past.

But just today PW said he likes working with "Katherine" better than "Elena" and that he doesn't mind if Stelena don't get back together. So, I think PW was just strictly speaking from where the show is at that point and not the future, and also to give SE fans hope as well.

I also noticed they left off the "you don't always end up with your soulmate" part of KW's quote. Dawson and Pacey were supposedly soulmates but they didn't end up together.
It's like Ian Somerhalder saying the possibility of Delena is very small because of all the bad things he's done. It's all a bunch of crap.
^Yeah, it's frustrating...
I think that most of the time, the cast either say things to keep people guessing, or they've been prepped by the producers beforehand to say specific things which aren't necessarily true. The producers aren't much better. They play games with the fans a lot.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xoheartinohioxo said…
It's just so frustrating, I feel like we're constantly being yanked around and toyed with. Like they are the cats, and we're just their tiny little mice who they can toy with and bat around whenever they feel like.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheWuzzy said…
Very, very surprised that no-ones been on here yet to RANT about 3x19. Fear not, I'm about to.
Elena, how COULD YOU! She basically jumped him and ate his face, and then told him that she 'didn't know' if she had feelings for him? Grrrckfoan..gdritjksdierg!!! How long can she keep up this ridiculous denial? That totally ruined my mood after the amazing scenes earlier in the episode. D: I forgave her after 3x14 but seriously now, this is a BIT much. I'm utterly fed up. I thought they were going to make up properly this episode, but no, because Elena is behaving like an utter moron, they're just having another fight. GRR.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mata1987 said…
is this old interview?
@TheWuzzy: IKR! It would've made more sense if she had said that before the kiss scene. How can you run into someone's arms and kiss him passionately and make out with him, and then say, 'well, i don't know if i have feelings for you' Facepalm. I'm gonna do a Caroline here and say 'Just admit it, Elena!'
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DSalvatoreLuv said…
angry
Just got to quickly vent about Bamon fans briefly before I lose my cool altogether. Aside from their obvious: "3x19 was terrible!" and "Elena is a whore!" the usual blah blah BS, I've read some Bamon fans saying that their favourite part of the episode was when Kol was beating up Damon with the baseball bat...,
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!! They hate Damon so much and STILL they ship their precious Bonnie with this man?! What is the point in them shipping them anymore? Like seriously, WHY do they still ship them together when all they talk about is how much they hate Damon? My mind is BOGGLED!! Urgh! I can't even.... URGH!!! *takes deep calming breath*
P.S If Kol beats up Damon again I shall come at him with a knife... *psychotic glint in eye*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DelenaDiaries said…
A lot of the Bamon fans only ship Bamon because they love Bonnie and since there is already a Bamon fan base it's easier to just go with it but they don't really care if Damon gets hurt as long as Bonnie is fine. I wish Bonnie would just leave I really dislike her.
angry
rolf!!! those bitches don't give a fuck about damon, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE WITCH BITCH WITH THEM!!
angry
and i agree!! if kol hurts damon one more time, I WILL PERSONALLY KICK HIS PATHETIC ASS INTO THE NEXT CENTURY!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Delena_Fan said…
Guys just remember. Delena is so powerful that they have to twist the words and make sure that nothing gets out about them. I rarely see them talking about Stelena like that because they know that SE can never get any interested. But with DE they have to hidde and twist words around just so when a scene finally happens we are all suprised. AND that's why Julie was so mad that the Canadian promo showed too much.

And as for Bamon fans, who cares. Remember at the start of the season 3 when they were like "Season 3 is Bamon" Yep it sure was that Bamon only got about what 3 scenes together? Bamon fans just ship them because of the books. Since the TV show is based off the books, they think that Bamon will happen in the show when it's CLEAR that it will NOT. I mean it's been 3 season people and were about to go to four. Bamon has had at least 10 to 12 scenes in those seasons combine. Just ship them in the books and leave the show alone.
I'm amazed that the Bamon spot is still up and running to be honest. They have such a limited amount of material to go on, in the books and even less in the show. It must suck to be them, and it's not really surprising that they react the way they do to Delena, but it is quite disgusting that they got some kind of sadistic pleasure out of watching Damon get beaten up just because 3x19 was such a huge episode for DE.

I'm not bothered that Delena had a fight in 3x19, or that Elena still can't face up to her own feelings. I feared it would take a lot of angst and pain before she could admit the truth - maybe even take her almost losing Damon. I personally wouldn't expect a declaration of love from her until say, 1x21 at the earliest, although I think it's more likely to be scripted in the finale for dramatic impact. I'm just getting concerned that some Delena fans will become overly impatient and agitated with her, so they end up turning against her completely. I think it would be terrible if that were to happen. It's bad enough that we have to constantly deal with Elena hatred from other fandoms, but from within our own? *shivers* I want Damon to be happy as much as everyone, but I want Elena to be happy too. She doesn't simply exist as an accessory to make him look good. She's only 18 years old, and it's difficult for her to own up to what she really wants when she doesn't think she should want it in the first place. I get that it's frustrating for some fans that she's still in denial, but it took two and a half years before DE had a real, mutual kiss, and almost 3 years before they had the kiss we all wanted to see, so with that time frame in mind, it's unrealistic to expect everything to change or happen at once. She should be allowed to make mistakes or take her time to figure things out. She's only human and there's no law that says she has to always know what the right thing to do is. Fans who claim that they 'hate' her when she does something they don't like, or behaves in a way that doesn't match up to their expectations or image of her are not really any different from Bamon fans who adore the idea of Bonnie and Damon but can't stand Damon 90 percent of the time. Or Stefan fans who call Elena a whore but still want a Stelena endgame.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita darkdoll59 said…
@delenasalvatore I totally agree with you .I think we all need to remember that 3x18 and the night of 3x19 happened in the spam if two days and if Elena's answer to Stefan about her feeling for Damon was 'I don't know' I don't think her answer will change in a day.Moreover I don't think she had enough time to analyse her feeling for Damon because so much happened in the moment when she kissed him her emotions overtook her but it doesn't mean that she knows what that means , I think that we should give Elena time because seriously we waited a long time and she is only 18 years old.
am so pissed pissed off at 3x19 review by JP, she said SE are back together at their best ....f************ and sorry but elena was all in love with stefan!!! am hating her more now because damon she gives him the annoying look and stefan all the sweet am in love look!!! WTF am not watching 3x20....and by the look of it , elena won't choose any of them...she is still in love with stefan so she can't be with damon now :''''(
*i meant 3x20 preview, am so annoyed that i can't write properly
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita eve_k said…
I like Caroline in fact she is one of my favourites female characters.But it is like she has been absent this whole season!!!I understand that she and Damon have an unpleasant history and If I were in her place he still wouldn't be my favourite person in the world.But it is like she simply doesn't care for anything Stefan did this season.She is acting blinded,like Stefan is the same guy that left town.He tried to intimidate Elena at the same bridge her parents died and it is like that never happened for Caroline!!!!She points out everything bad Damon ever did but chooses to ignore what Stefan does which in many occasions is more worse.From 3x09 and after he was uncompelled,he CHOOSE to do the things he did,to put everyone in danger to get his revenge,But suddenly that never happenned and Damon is the only one who will do whatever to kill Klaus,ignoring all the consequenses.I just don't get her.I understand her to an extent,Damonwise,but other that that she doesn't make any sense to me!!!
@ameasylikethat: if you hate Elena, you should get off this spot. We all get annoyed by either Damon or Elena at some point, but that doesn't mean we hate them.

@eve_k: IKR! It's so annoying!
@ameasylikethat, for crying out loud, enough with the Elena hate and negativity. Delena have had a lot more scenes than SE this season. In fact, if you count all the scenes they've had, most of them have been sad. Just because Julie said something nice about them, or they're going to the dance together doesn't mean the world is going to come to an end. I'm sick and tired of hearing various fans on this spot whinge about Elena whenever SE get a scene or there's a new still featuring them. This is the Damon and ELENA spot, it's about BOTH of them together, not 'I love Damon but I only like Elena some of the time', or 'I love Damon but I hate Elena whenever she's with Stefan.' Get over it. It's a love triangle and Stefan is always going to be somewhere in the picture. That's just the way it is. If you're going to throw a fit whenever SE are together, then maybe you shouldn't ship DE.
@delenasalvatore, I was an elena fan in season 1 but she changed so much, her character became the carppiest ever , the only loveable thing abt her is damon's love for her...am sorry since s3 she became like a tool to please SErs and DErs there was no growth in her character, she hasn't done anything that makes you think, oh i love this character, she is a strong woman, a compassionate, a helpful, nothing all she did was use damon in stefan's absence and once he was back she ignored damon, and despite all her actions she keeps denying her feelings and be a bitch to damon most of the time....and don't even get me started on yesterday's episode, she totally was a slut, don't care whether she is confused or not, you can't had almost sex with one brother and the next day you act all in love with the other and completely ignore the other one!!! this doesn't make sense at all and on top of that, how about damon, he must be messed up in his head, she turned him on and then completely ignored him and throw herself at his brother....she can explore SE but she should at the same also explore damon but she is not....sorry elena is my hate list at the moment, am starting to become team salvatore, becos i also felt sorry for stefan
Then I suggest you get the hell out of here. We will not tolerate fans like you on this spot.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RLjustice said…
smirk
Well first time on the rant thread and wow all the things I read about how u guys feel about Stefan and Elena and Damon and Elena and how she can't even get close to admitting how she actually cares for Damon since she can't admit she loves him which makes her frustrating and a bit annoying. As a guy if I were Damon I would of moved on already to someone else since I would be beyond frustrated that she kisses me yet can't tell me she has feelings for me yes I would get mad and then get over it and move on. But saying u hate her for what she does to Damon and how she treats him yes it is bad but don't go all hatred on her not going to help and secondly if u do that GO AWAY!!

As where with all the Bamon hate and all that yes they r team bonnie and want her with Damon but I don't think that will happen based on the fact they r not staying true to the books which I have heard so won't happen. They have their rants we have ours get over them and past them Delena has a better chance of happening. OK good perfect move on.

Vent frustrations not ur hate when it comes to this show and the characters on it. Yes Stefan is a saint in the eyes of Elena since he really doesn't need to do anything to get her to forgive him as where Damon has to move heaven and earth and freeze hell in order for her to forgive him. Its horrible and sucks for Damon since Stefan gets always the better hand from Elena even after trying to kill her at the spot where her parents died. But remember Damon and Elena still have a chance to be together even if she does chose to be by herself rather then with either brother.
smirk
i don't know guys... is it just me, or do you get the feeling that stefan only wants elena back because he knows that she has deep feelings for damon...i mean think about it!! ever since he came back to mystic falls, and was released from his compultion, he has done absoultely NOTHING to suggest that he wants elena back. if anything, he has been so terribly horrible to her. he has done some pretty mean things, things that even damon in his darkest days would never have done!! he's completely mean to her, and then all of a sudden, he finds out she kissed damon, and BAM!! he can't once again get into her good books fast enough...if you ask me, i think that stefan only wants elna back to get one up on damon. it seems he can't STAND the fact that the spotlight is on damon for once since HE(stefan) has had it all his life, i mean after all this time he STILL can't give his brother any praise!! it just pisses me right off!!! SCREW YOU SAINT STEFAN!!!! that's just the way i see it anyway. the feeling i get, when im watching the show.